Patriot Candles Jar Candle uploaded by Jayda N.Patriot Candles Jar Candle uploaded by Shavon G.Patriot Candles Jar Candle uploaded by LaDonna C.

BY PATRIOT CANDLES

Lead-free wick. ; see more...

Patriot Candles Jar Candle
  • "These candles smell great and walgreens store carries a variety of scents." in 1 review
  • "my mom loves them they smell really good and the smell last quit a while bad thing is some of them u cant smell after a few days" in 1 review
  • "One candle in the middle of my living room can make the whole room smell nice and welcoming." in 1 review
  • "smells great i remember my mom buying this for christmas gifts and i wish she bought one for our house too " in 1 review
Katie C.
kansas city ✰ fayetteville
I have this candle in the cinnamon vanilla scent, which smells super good. They are also fairly priced which I feel is important because candles can be pretty steep. However, I seemed to burn through it quickly. Definitely a good bang for your buck and I'd buy one again!
Jayda N.
Macon
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like these candles they don’t last very long the smell is also not that strong however they are pretty affordable they come in many different fragrances many different sizes and can usually be found in many different retailers
Jay A.
If like me you have some scent allergies and can't always buy the candles you wish you could because you need/want to avoid headaches and sinus pressure these candles might be the answer. I was so impressed how wonderful the scents were and that they were not so strong so I didn't get sick from it. The container is just cute like many other expensive ones. I've seen the smaller size not sure if they have bigger one. Mine was about 5-6 inches tall. The top is easy to take off and/or replace. Even my dad liked the candle. It last enough to satisfy the prize and size. Its a light scent but enough for a small room or bathroom.
LaDonna C.
Chippewa Fls, WI
Patriot Candles Layered Jar Candle Loveeeeee love love the iced carmel latte candle. We recently just moved into our new apartment and bought this candle on sale at Walgreens for the balance rewards points. It was a buy one get one free deals so we got a 18 ounce iced caramel latte candle and a french vanilla ice cream candle. I will honestly say that both candles are great quality because you don't need to burn them a long time for the aroma to fill your home. Both sense are very strong and impacting in the rooms you burn them in highly recommend that you use one at a time. We've probably had it for days at the most and it's almost completely gone because we can't stop using it.
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
I love candles, and I really love when I can get some inexpensive ones so I don't have to burn my yankee candles and bath and body works candles down too quickly. I'm not very impressed with the throw that these seem to provide. I've bought a few scents and I haven't really been blown away by any of them. They aren't even that great of a value, considering the weak scent throw.
kelly W.
Wamego, KS
I've tried a lot of different candles. This makes a black smoke residue on the inside of the candle. Even after I trimmed the wick. Also I really like it when candles fill the room with the scent, and this just didn't. It smelled nice when unlit and my face was close to it.
Kelly L.
Pasadena, CA
I really like these candles. They are usually on sale at Walgreens and smell really nice. Very good scent and size range. They can smell up a large room easily and if you light more than one at the same time they blend very well together
Hannah K.
Prospect, OH
They smell really good...when you put your nose right up to them. Other than that you can barely smell it when it's burning in a room. The jar gets blackened the more you use it and makes it look gross
kathryn e.
Harrisburg, PA
This isn't the best candle. It smells good but the scent doesn't carry very far. ans the wick doesn't burn strait. I had to pour extra wax out twice because it kept putting the wick out.
Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
These smell so good. Anything to make house work easier or help keep the home more organized or to help stay fresh is definitely a plus. These are the little things that help. This smells so much like fresh clean laundry.