BY PATRIOT CANDLES #86 in Candles

Essential oils of lavender and cedarwood, both used the world over to calm restless minds, blend together to create a beautifully soothing floral-woody fragrance. Essential oils in a soy wax blend Wick contains no lead ; see more...

Patriot Candles Essential Elements Soy Candle
  • "I buy these candles ALL the time in my local Smith's/Kroger grocery store." in 2 reviews
  • "The Jasmine & Sandalwood candle is very warm-smelling and lovely for a bedroom or living room." in 1 review
  • "You can breath in and not worry about harsh chemicals." in 1 review
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Perfect pairing of essential oils. The soy in these candles makes them burn slower than a normal wax candle. Very effective at distributing essential oils. Kroger has these for sale so whenever they have a sale I try to stock up.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
I really recommend these candles they smell so nice ! Really freshen up your home or office , the scent is very calming . They are worth every dime ! I love using these in my office they are stress relievers! I give it 100 stars !
Cheyenne C.
Decorator Expert
These smell delicious & are affordable too! They make my whole condo smell nice, even though it's pretty small. They don't last for too long, but I don't mind since they aren't expensive at all so I can buy a few at a time.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Decorator Expert
Soy candles are amazing they put out very little smoke and the lavender smells amazing! You will love this scent đź’–đź’–đź’– very effective and affordable I love this and would recommend you trying đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–đź’–
Kealy K.
These smell so good! They're quite accessible, and burn nicely. This lavender scent is so nice. I heard lavender helps with headaches and sleep. They're so affordable and I highly recommend.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
All natural and deliciously scented the candles are amazing! They fill your home with the sweet scent of lavender. Very calming
Alejandra R.
Los Angeles, CA
Decorator Expert
I personally love candles more if I lit them on my home they make the house smells so good. I truly recommend this product
Victoria C.
Fitchburg, WI
Yo amo las velas aromaticas y las uso mucho. Muy buen para que tengas un hogar agradable y comodo.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
I love candles, and these candles are amazing! They have a very subtle fragrance. They're great
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This brand is amazing I absolutely loooooove candles expecially these! I highly recommend it
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it burn clean? Is it lead free
Evelin C.
USA
Alguien me puede decir para que sirve?
Alyssa T.
Fort Wayne , IN
Does it have a wood wic and does it last long? Does it make a whole room smell good or the whole house?
Jenna G.
Would this make a room smell nice? Can someone describe the smell to me?