BY PATRIOT CANDLES #90 in Candles

Essential oils of lavender and cedarwood, both used the world over to calm restless minds, blend together to create a beautifully soothing floral-woody fragrance. Essential oils in a soy wax blend Wick contains no lead ; see more...

Patriot Candles Essential Elements Soy Candle
  • "I buy these candles ALL the time in my local Smith's/Kroger grocery store." in 2 reviews
  • "The Jasmine & Sandalwood candle is very warm-smelling and lovely for a bedroom or living room." in 1 review
  • "You can breath in and not worry about harsh chemicals." in 1 review
Briana T.
This is my favorite scent! I love that this candle has 3 wicks so it burns so evenly. It can fill a whole room with the scent in under 2 minutes. It has such a relaxing smell and I can leave it burning all day without the smell becoming overpowering. I also love that the candle is made with essential oils and soy wax. My grandma had bought me this candle for Christmas last year and I have asked for 12 more this year. Very very satisfied with this product and I recommend to everyone.
Dori K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I buy these candles ALL the time in my local Smith's/Kroger grocery store. I change up the scents from time-to-time, but they are always long lasting candles that smell lovely. You might think it odd, but I clean out the candle holder when I'm done and use them as tumblers. The glass is sturdy and they make the greatest cups and vases! Waste not, want not!!
Courtney B.
Sioux City, IA
I love these candles they are hands in my top 5 of choice of candle. Feels my home in a wonderful sent but yet not over powering where it leaves you with a headache. They also have good burn time which is always a plus for any candle lover.
maribella r.
Harvey, IL
I really recommend these candles they smell so nice ! Really freshen up your home or office , the scent is very calming . They are worth every dime ! I love using these in my office they are stress relievers! I give it 100 stars !
Whitney Z.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Perfect pairing of essential oils. The soy in these candles makes them burn slower than a normal wax candle. Very effective at distributing essential oils. Kroger has these for sale so whenever they have a sale I try to stock up.
Cheyenne C.
Decorator Expert Level 3
These smell delicious & are affordable too! They make my whole condo smell nice, even though it's pretty small. They don't last for too long, but I don't mind since they aren't expensive at all so I can buy a few at a time.
Kathryn C.
I have these candles in multiple sizes in the Jasmine & Sandalwood and Cucumber & Eucalyptus scents. I love them. The Cucumber & Eucalyptus candle I keep in my bathroom and it smells very clean and fresh. The Jasmine & Sandalwood candle is very warm-smelling and lovely for a bedroom or living room.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Soy candles are amazing they put out very little smoke and the lavender smells amazing! You will love this scent 💖💖💖 very effective and affordable I love this and would recommend you trying 💖💖💖💖💖
Anda L.
Virginia Bch, VA
These are my favorite candles. I stockpile them whenever I find them on sale! One of the 3 wick candles will fill my entire house with a beautiful perfumey scent and it has a great burn time.
Kealy K.
These smell so good! They're quite accessible, and burn nicely. This lavender scent is so nice. I heard lavender helps with headaches and sleep. They're so affordable and I highly recommend.
Karen R.
Burleson, TX
Does it burn clean? Is it lead free
Evelin C.
USA
Alguien me puede decir para que sirve?
Alyssa T.
New Haven , IN
Does it have a wood wic and does it last long? Does it make a whole room smell good or the whole house?
Jenna G.
Would this make a room smell nice? Can someone describe the smell to me?