Patriot Candles Battery Operated Tea Lights uploaded by Sarah N.

BY PATRIOT CANDLES #40 in Candles

Safe!  No Wax, No Smoke, No Heat, No Mess! Includes CR2032 Lithium Battery. Batteries are Replaceable. see more...

Patriot Candles Battery Operated Tea Lights
  • "I've never heard of this product before but, what a great idea from the reviews that I've read they last a long time so they would be great for power outages " in 15 reviews
  • "These are a great alliterative to using regular candles and are much safer especially if you're using them when the powers out. " in 8 reviews
  • "I love using these I have 2 small children and am always scared them are going to get burned when I light real candles but these give the look of real candles and u don't have to fear my one year old is gonna grab it and burn his hand" in 7 reviews
  • "I recently threw a party and put these in mason jars with some sand and hung them around the yard." in 5 reviews
  • "I do love that these are so much safer than real flame candles, but they just don't look authentic enough for me." in 5 reviews
Jonnay V.
I have a bunch of these, and I think they're wonderful. When I was a kid, my mom didn't like to keep candles around the house just for safety. We always had these because it was nice to have the look of a candle, without actually having any. These are very tiny and can be placed almost anywhere. I use to put them in fancy wine and champagne glasses and decorate them for fun. Also, if you're allergic or highly sensitive to candle scents, I think this is perfect for you!
Dijonna T.
I really like these and with little ones running around no need to panic if they get knocked down, or anything. Plus if you happen to doze off you won’t be waking in a panic to check the candle to see if it started a fire or not.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
Decorator Expert Level 1
I have these for inside pumpkins at fall/ Halloween. They work so well and they give the perfect light. It’s not too bright but it’s not too dull either. I would highly recommend these! I got mine at Hobby Lobby!
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
I love these flameless tea lights!! I ended up buying these in bulk for my wedding a few years ago and they were perfect!  They look real when they are lit in the dim light and they definitely have a long, lasting battery because I have used them over and over again for different things!
Chelsea M.
Toledo, OH
If you are like me and you like to DIY, these little guys are your best friend. I find that I love to make my own candle holders (candelabras) and sometimes I use certain material that will likely catch fire. Using these, you still get the look and feel you wanted without having to worry about burning your house down!! These are also great if you have tiny children (like myself), you don't have to worry about them knocking over the candle!! The only thing that can really be a pain is the fact they operate on batteries and we all know how fast those die.
Ydelin B.
Hollywood, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are great ideas for practical people, they like to have their little lights in the house, but they do not remember to put out the candle, or to take fire precautions, they are safe if the pile is durable, and they have a sophisticated touch
Serina D.
Salem, OR
I don't have anything bad to say about these except they don't last long they seem to be more for looks than anything else but they are very inexpensive. Like $1 at allot of places.
Mechel P.
Fairfield, NJ
The best. These last for weeks even when left on 24/7. I use them all over my house. It's a great alternative to burning a candle and of course much safer. Very affordable too.
Mikayla W.
Tea lights are awesome. They are kid friendly as they do not light or smoke. You can use them as decorations on holidays, special out door events, or even centerpieces. Another use for them would be when the power goes out. Just place a few of these around the house and you are good to go without having to worry about bumping into them or causing a fire. Terrific product.
Jenn G.
I'm a huge candle junkie and I know that sometimes candles can be dangerous around small children and pets so I thought that these tea lights would be a good alternative for those situations. I honestly liked the way that they looked on display but overall wasn't "wow-ed" by them. They seemed to be kind of dim and lose their light after awhile which for me just did not seem appealing. But if you can't have a burning flame and don't mind your "candles" dimming as the night goes one these are a good alternative.
Holly M.
Chesterfield, Mi
Anyone tried these? I am looking to do something like this for my wedding, wondering what the battery life is?
stephanie c.
Do they come in different colors? How long is the battery life?
Linda B.
Where is your favorite place to decorate with these
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
What kinds of things do people use this for? The tea lights I know use the heat to burn wax or oil and these obviously can't do that.
Hibag M.