Patriot Candles uploaded by Hana T.Patriot Candles uploaded by kaleah s.

BY PATRIOT CANDLES #85 in Candles

Buy on Walgreens
Brooke M.
Tiffin
This candle is absolutely amazing. The scent is wonderful and made my whole house smell great. One pro is they are definitely affordable so if you wanted to get a few more you definitely could. It also helps get rid of headaches.
Morgan B.
Ingleside, Il
So I have been trying to find an inexpensive substitute when it comes to candles and home fragrance - I thought I would try these out and see how they compared.

-Their scent does not travel, other brands that I normally burn make me whole home smell nice, in my experience you can only really smell these when you're near them.

-They're not very potent, it kind of goes along with my last statement but they are misleading, some smell very strong from the jars but once burning, you can't smell them.

-I found these candles were liable to create black smoke when lit and extinguished. Little black balls of soot would build up on the wicks, which I would clean off/take off and I would always trim the wicks per their instructions but when this brand would get lit or put out the smoke would be black and stain (non permanently) anything the smoke would travel near. The black soot also builds up inside the glass jar of the candle and makes the candle's appearance less desirable.

2/5 because some candles were scented well in the jars and the affordability.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
My husband loved this candle. The only down side is that it smells just like you baked some wonderful treats and then your hungry. Now my husband always wants snacks lol
Kat D.
Las Vegas, NV
At first glance, the color is nice and when you open the lid you do get a very nice aroma. When you purchase candles like this after smelling them the first time, you expect them to smell like this when you get home and light them....not this one, it had very little scent at all while burning and the wick smoked really bad....I would really not recommend this for an inside candle.
Noelle S.
Definitely not what I expected. I really enjoyed this candle in the store, I got to smell it already lit and it filled the air (eventhough it was a smaller space). The candle looks nice but when you get it home and light it for some reason it is very weak. I'm not sure if I should have burned it longer maybe the scent gets stronger towards the middle but if that is the case I don't think that it should take that long to be able to smell a candle.
Rachel A.
Not a fan of this scent (and agree with one of the other comments that the packaging is kind of lame). I normally don't care about packaging, but this is something that you're sitting out in your house for others to see.
Marlene F.
Phoenix, AZ
Actually not really big fan of you tabbies just because they have like really useless and worthless smells like like clean order and the small looks open disgusting so those are not the ones I like him as a Ross on the time and they smell really really bad and discuss things and going to puke
Yesenia M.
I didn't think this candle would be phenomenal, and it wasn't really but i did like the smell and it did burn for the longest time so i can't really complain! But there are better candles out there is all i have to say.
Brittney K.
I like how this looks, but I've experienced better scents, but that is just a personal preference. It lasted a long time and I didn't have any major problems with it.
Laurie H.
New Orleans, LA
These candles are so ugly. They scream suburbs. And the scents are overpowering. There are so many better candles out there. I have no idea why people like these.
Mariah M.
La Plata
Oh I love these candles they smell so good
Megan S.
Do these have the similar scent that lasts as long as a Yankee candle? Not sure if I should try them out??
Lori B.
What is the scent like?
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA
Do they have a website, to view there items, and if so what is it?
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Do the colored layers all smell different