BeautyFaceFace MakeupPATRICK TA
Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable

PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable

by PATRICK TA

A creamy, smooth, and seamless cheek color that glides onto the skin and melts upon contact for a flawless, second-skin finish. Highlighted Ingredients: - Patented Biomimetic Pigments: Mirror the skin's ceramide structure, ensuring adhesion, true color, and the most natural finish. - Silken Powders Coated with Plant-derived Moisturizers: Create a buttery texture that melts upon contact and blends effortlessly. - Micronized Pigments and Treated Mica: Provide even, flawless payoff, a luminous finish, and extended wear. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan.

I love his products!!! Please help me grow my TikTok @jqlashes ❤️
Have you already bought a palette from Patrick Ta beauty PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable ?
Where can I buy the Patrick Ta Make-Up for Switzerland?
Start your review of PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable!
Tasnia  I.
Rosedale, NY
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Tasnia  I.
The blush is so cute and I love the shimmer it has to it. The shade is a tad light for my tan skin but if I got the darker shade it’ll be too dark. It reminds me of Nars blush
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,222 reviews
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable
Patrick Ta velvet blushes retail for $34.00. I like the shade, "She's Seductive". It is a medium, rosy-brown with warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It melts into the skin, giving it a more natural matte finish–not quite shiny or shimmery. The powder was smooth, velvety, and blendable. Works best with moderately-dense brushes and was more prone to hardening over when it came into contact with natural oils. It had buildable pigmentation from medium to mostly opaque (three layers) that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out well. This shade stayed on nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
Danielle M.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Danielle M.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Passionate
I picked up the PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable in the shade “She’s Passionate.” It’s an absolutely gorgeous blush, from the color to the formula to the packaging. It delivers a beautiful, buildable coral flush of color. The formula is buttery soft and matte without being flat. I can’t wait to try the other shades in the line and hope Patrick Ta continues to add other colors as well.
Paris  H.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Paris  H.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable
This blush is very soft and blendable and it meshes with the skin very nicely. It also has a pretty sheen to it which makes it look very skin-like. It can go on fairly pigmented which I personally don't mind since I like to wear a lot of blush, but if you are not big on super pigmented blush, I'd definitely go light handed with this. I also think the packaging is really cute (minus the fingerprints)
Heather H.
Holiday, FL
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Passionate
Omgosh you guys! I swear this is the BEST blush I have ever used! First, the packaging is luxurious and beautiful! It's heavy, not so much because of the packaging,no, because Patrick Ta was very generous in how much blush is packed into this! It's absolutely gorgeous inside and out! This shade is very similar to Nars Orgam blush but the color payout is fab! A little goes a long way with this as opposed to Nars. PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable (she's seductive) is the perfect summer blush! There is a bit of a secret to getting the best results. First you need a really soft brush. I don't own his brush but rather I got one from made by Texamo. They're so super soft and come in really pretty colors. Swirl your brush gently, tap off the excess and with a light hand start tapping it on the apples of your cheeks then sweep upwards. When I tell you that a little goes a long way, I'm not lying! I'm pretty fair skinned and got She's *****. It's pink-y but like in a grown folks, summery way not middle school pink. Just trust me and buy this! It's $32 at Sephora and it will last so long!
Viridiana  G.
Vallejo, CA
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Viridiana  G.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Passionate
Que hermosa fórmula, ya entiendo lo mucho que lo recomiendan he quedado enamorada de él, el tono es hermoso 😍 pigmenta y se difumina de ensueño
Tanialle  G.
Williston, ND
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Tanialle  G.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Seductive
I absolutely am obsessed with this smooth and seamlessly blending Blush. A little goes a long way and it just glides on effortlessly. I've used a lot of blushes and this matte finished Blush has been my favorite so far. I picked up another one just haven't used it yet. I definitely recommend and can't wait to own all of them
Chivonne B.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Chivonne B.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Seductive
I got this in the first Ipsy Glam Bag X Patrick Ta. I wasn't sure about the shade, but I LOVE this blush! It performed beyond my expectations. It's a little on the expensive side but I'd definitely buy it again if it was in add-ons or on sale. I'd definitely recommend to others as well!
Gabby  T.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Gabby  T.
I’ve really been liking this blush. It’s a nice neutral pink, not to orange. It’s buildable which I really like, I can dip my brush into the product and not worry that it’s going to be wayyy too much product right off the bat. This also looks very natural and doesn’t make my dry skin look cakey
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable uploaded by Stephanie  M.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Passionate
Patrick Ta blushes are always beautiful! She’s Passionate is a soft peachy pink. The formula blends well and stays on all day
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lucia A.
il y a un an
Stephanie M. il y a 7 mois
So worth the hype! They can be built up as much as you want and stay all day! I have 2 of the shades and definitely will be purchasing the other 2 😉
Talisha L.
Anna A. il y a 8 mois
I love this blush. It is definitely buildable and beautiful! It applies soft and creamy on the skin.
Elle P.
il y a 2 ans
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Velvet Blush She's Adorable ? How do these perform? Are they overly pigmented or subtle?
Toni V. il y a un an
I own it in She's Seductive and it can go from light to full coverage, just have to build it. I reach for this blush daily, still. I genuinely recommend it.
Molly F.
Gloucester, MA
Anna A. il y a 2 mois
I think it’s totally worth it! However, if your really hesitant you can look at the reviews here on Influenster. Hopefully, that will give you a better idea all around if you think it may be something you would like yo try out. 🙂