BeautyLipLip MakeupPATRICK TA
Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent

PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent

by PATRICK TA

A lip cream that offers the softness and finish of a traditional lipstick, but liquified into a soft cream. Highlighted Ingredients: - Advanced Silicone Elastomers: Hyaluronic filling spheres and a soft powder blend fills out the look of lips, and creates a smoothing, satin matte finish with the appearance natural fullness- Softening Esters and Emollients: Provide long-lasting creaminess and moisture. - Flexible Cross-polymer Blend: Creates a flexible, soft finish that never bleeds or smudges. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarbon.

I have wanted to try these, what is the consistency like?
Does it have a sticky consistency?
What’s your favourite shade in this line? Are they long lasting?
Start your review of PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent!
Aysha E.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Aysha E.
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent
I love this product feels so nice on the lip and can be used in any season any time can be used over any lip liner for a nice ombré look or even alone. The coverage is very full and easily reapplication.
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Kimberly  T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this lip product from Patrick Ta. To be honest I never would have bought this on my own. It came in a Sephora set and I’m pleasantly surprised. It like a matte gloss that is creamy. Goes on easily and has a great color payoff. The packaging is beautiful as well. I gave it 4 stars because it's not something new or exciting to me. I do use it and if you’re into a monochromatic natural look then give it a try.
Alex A.
Los Angeles, CA
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Alex A.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Confident
Love love love Patric ta’s product, color is amazing, formula is amazing, total luxurious experience, love it!
Ashlee P.
Bakersfield, CA
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Ashlee P.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Unapologetic
This is the new Lip plumper by Patrick Ta. A selection wasn’t listed. It is really nice! Has a great scent. But the scent goes away quickly incase you are a no scent fan. The gloss has a beautiful shine , non sticky, and a cooling sensation. You definitely feel the cool tingle feel. Lips looked very pouty. The shade I have is 2cc’s. Overall great lip plumper. Blush shade is She’s a Doll new single shade. #patrickta [product:patrick-ta-major-beauty-headlines-double-take-creme-&-powder-blush-shes-that-girl-037-oz/-105-g]
Chantel V.
Brooklyn, CT
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Chantel V.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent
Follow my new insta:poshxgloss💋 Follow me on here I follow back 😘 I love the silky consistency of this and how it doesnt dry out my lips like a typical liquid lip. It's super pigmented and creamy and dries down to a nice flexible hold. The issue I have is online you will see this color as a deep rose nude, but in person it's more of a nude pink. It's a very pretty color but was expecting something darker. Over this I do have the patrick ta gloss in Shes an Influencer PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent
Ana R.
Brownsville, TX
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Ana R.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent
beautiful nude color, not shiny dries a bit giving a somewhat matte appearance but without drying out the lips
Cesarglam C.
Bay área
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Unapologetic
Son uno de lo mejores labiales que e probado, me encantan, la barita es super adaptable para cualquier tipo de labios, me encanta la fórmula, los colores y el estilo que le dan a tus labios.
Toni V.
Donora, PA
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Toni V.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent, PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Unapologetic, PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Confident, PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Secure
I purchased all four of Patrick Ta's Silky Lip Crèmes with my own money, that is how much I love them. I have light-medium olive skin, and I think that every shade compliments it. These are moisturizing and long lasting, like a liquid lipstick and lip gloss hybrid. On days when I'm in a major hurry out the door, I can wear these without lining my lips, yet they still look juicy and voluptuous from this product alone. I love this line, not to mention the entire brand. These products make me excited to see what Patrick has in store for 2021!
Brittany D.
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Brittany D.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Secure
🔥✨💋 I. AM. OBSESSED. From the packaging to the color, to the feel of this lippie I never thought I’d ever see a product like this. It’s called a “Silky Lip Crème” and it has the feel of a lipstick, but looks matte. I need all the other colors!!! This color is “She’s Secure” 💃🏻 and I definitely am with this color! 💁🏻‍♀️ Patrick Ta is amazing!!!! I think I know what I’ll be purchasing in my next Sephora order. 💸💸
Daphne G.
Bremerton, WA
PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Independent uploaded by Daphne G.
Review for: PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Silky Lip Crème She's Secure
Really love the formula. SMOOTH application. Feels very luxurious when you apply it. It does not stay for long but it gives a very opaque pigmentation.