BeautyLipLip MakeupPATRICK TA
Monochrome Moment - Precision Lip Crayon - She's Proud

PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Precision Lip Crayon - She's Proud

by PATRICK TA

A CREAMY LIP CRAYON THAT GLIDES ON WITH EASE AND WEARS FOR HOURS ON END. SIMPLY CLICK TO REVEAL THE PRODUCT AND APPLY WITH THE PRECISION TIP. FOR A MORE INTENSE LOOK, FILL IN THE ENTIRE LIP BEFORE APPLYING LIP COLOR.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PATRICK TA Monochrome Moment - Precision Lip Crayon - She's Proud!
Manuela G.
Toronto, ON
This is a beautiful lip liner in a great "nude" colour. It works well for shaping the lips too, if you like to use liners that way. I like the packaging and the sort of square shape of the tip, but my only complaint is that I feel like it dries out faster than other lip liners (in a typical pencil form). It's still working but it tugs a bit more than it used to, and other liners I got around the same time haven't changed. However that could be a one-off. And if you use a lip liner every day, that probably won't affect you as much.

Looking for your answer?