PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil

by PATRICK TA

A luxuriously-scented, pearlescent body oil designed to moisturize and illuminate the skin with an otherworldly glow. Highlighted Ingredients: - Stabilized Vitamin C: Absorbs into the skin and supports natural collagen production- Vitamin E and Magnolia Bark Extract: Defend the skin from free radical damage, and help the skin glow from inside out- Olive Oil and Squalane: Moisturize, smooth the look of skin, and give off a healthy-looking glow without leaving an oily finish. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by the flawless, next-to-naked looks Patrick creates for his editorial clients, this fragrant body oil contains shimmering, multifaceted pearls to give your skin a rich, multidimensional glow, while the nourishing, antioxidant-packed formula helps to keep skin radiant from within.

Has anyone tried this? I want to try. Any fine details you can share with me? Many thanks.😊
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil— does this product show on warm olive skin tones? For a nice glow!
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil do you recommend this shimmer spray? It is the glitter very chunkie?
Start your review of PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil!
Sedro Woolley, WA
To start, the scent is beautiful! I love it! Next, the shimmer is perfect for those of us who miss being young enough to douse ourselves in glitter and no one would bat an eye. I call this “adult glitter”. My husband just looks at me, but he bought it so he must not mind going to his construction foreman job covered in teensy shimmers and smelling like heaven, right? It’s a nice big bottle, but if you like spraying your entire body each time you shower, you will run out quickly. The scents lasts pretty well, and the shimmer can still be seen the next day. My only slight complaint is that it has that “dry oil” feel to it which, on my skin, translates into a slight scuddy feel when I touch my skin. This isn’t a big, hugely noticeable thing, and I’d still rebuy the product, but the sensation is there and worth mentioning. On the plus side, because of its dry oil feel, it doesn’t get my clothes oily at all. Overall, I recommend it. There is nothing quite like sitting in a gigantic pile of fluffy pillows and blankets, smelling like absolute heaven, and shimmering in the most adult way possible to shimmer!
Port Orange, FL
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Lyndie N.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ahhhhh, I didn't know I was going to love this as much as I do! Can a girl ever get enough sparkle? This lightweight, non greasy formula delivers intense sparkle, not for the faint of heart! It has a mild, but delicious scent that I can't pinpoint what it resembles, but it does5 interfere with other scents. I got the holiday edition which was a smaller bottle and his gloss in "she's expensive". A perfect pair for the icing on your holiday wardrobe. I'm going to purchase the larger bottle, I love it so much! Definitely will repurchase! PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil
London
A little goes a long way with the body glow. It can get a bit uncomfortable if you apply too much. I’d recommend using a brush to really buff the product over the skin evenly and smoothly. As the shade (A Moment) is quite close to my skin colour it doesn’t leave me looking bronzed but still gives a lovely glow to my skin. It’s not too overpowering and while the glitter isn’t chunky, it is noticeable. ⁣
Las Vegas, NV
Purchased at: Sephora
I feel like this is a must have for everyone fragrance/body collection. Yes, it is on the most expensive side but it’s great for a fancy night out or glamorous event in the day time. It leaves your skin feeling super soft and hydrated and NOT oily at all. The best part is the glitter and the scent!!!! Ugh! I live this and will forever repechase
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Mariapaz F.
I LOVE this!! Smells AMAZING and love the color range. If he had a perfume with this smell i would definitely buy it. It gives the most sexy and healthy glow to the skin and it’s not sticky at all,i use it on all my clients and they love it as well.
San Diego, CA
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Jenay D.
Very beautiful smell, doesn’t transfer, & perfect for all over the body! I was really in search of a body oil and tried many brands. But this was the winner! Beautifully made with beautiful packing. Worth the money for the amount of product.
N Hollywood, CA
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Katia P.
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Katia P.
I loveeee this body oil so much! The colors are very translucent so they are universal. The consistency is thicker than water but thinner than like a gel or a cream. It’s what it says it’s an oil. Not sticky but not matte so if it does rub off it doesn’t transfer horribly and by horribly I mean it won’t leave color on your clothes “except white idk about that never tested it”. If by any chance it does transfer the shimmer stays put on your skin. The sent is beautiful, soft not overpowering but it’s there. Not too sweet, I can almost say the sent is pretty unisex imo. I honestly do enjoy this product and IMO I think it deserves the hype that is given.
Chelsea, MA
I saw a review of this product on YouTube and it sounded like a dream- AND IS! The smell is amazing and lays on your skin beautifully! Would recommend this to anyone who wants to try out the whole body glow thing that is in right now! the glass jar it comes in looks stunning on my makeup counter as well!
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Myryah N.
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE THIS BODY OIL! The scent is amazing, and the shimmer is just the right amount. It doesn’t make me feel like a disco ball. I love using this on date night to give me a little extra glow. A little but of this product goes a long way. I can’t wait to see how good this looks on me come summertime.
long island
I got this as a Christmas gift and let me tell you when I saw it I got so excited! I remember trying it on as Sephora and fell in love. It smelled soo good and gave you a nice warm glow! Easy application and it isn’t sticky like many other glow oils... only downside is the pricing ...
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marble Falls, TX
7 days ago
miami
7 days ago
Jen S. • 7 days ago
No it’s thin
18 days ago
Haas anyone tried the PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil? I have been wanting to try but didn’t know if it was greasy on skin
Brooklyn, NY
3 months ago
Is PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil worth the money why or why not?
CHRISTINE S. • 3 months ago
I would not pay extra for it! Colour pop has a ton of oil glow products and so many different colors! It’s always nice to save if you can! Also so many brands have come out with so much stuff and so many dupes, just gotta find a good one!