PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil

by PATRICK TA

A luxuriously-scented, pearlescent body oil designed to moisturize and illuminate the skin with an otherworldly glow. Highlighted Ingredients: - Stabilized Vitamin C: Absorbs into the skin and supports natural collagen production- Vitamin E and Magnolia Bark Extract: Defend the skin from free radical damage, and help the skin glow from inside out- Olive Oil and Squalane: Moisturize, smooth the look of skin, and give off a healthy-looking glow without leaving an oily finish. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, triclosan, and triclocarban, and contains less than one percent of synthetic fragrances. This product is also vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free. What Else You Need to Know: Inspired by the flawless, next-to-naked looks Patrick creates for his editorial clients, this fragrant body oil contains shimmering, multifaceted pearls to give your skin a rich, multidimensional glow, while the nourishing, antioxidant-packed formula helps to keep skin radiant from within.

Has anyone tried this? I want to try. Any fine details you can share with me? Many thanks.😊
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil— does this product show on warm olive skin tones? For a nice glow!
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil do you recommend this shimmer spray? It is the glitter very chunkie?
Start your review of PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil!
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
This is one of my favorite body oils of all time! It’s so silky smooth and it legitimately smells like a dream! It makes any outfit pop especially off the shoulder sweaters it just glistens. I always feel so much more luxurious when I wear this and I hope they make a perfume scent from this! Best purchase ever! You won’t regret it!
Macomb, MI
This smells heavenly. FYI I GOT THIS IN A MOMENT, AKA THE DARKER ONE. Also, I am very fair. And YES it still works beautifully. It just has more gold sparkle than champagne. The spray is finicky but if you take you time pressing the pump it works fine.
Glendale, CA
This.. is .. SOOOO pretty I don’t think I can live without it. The packaging is beautiful and I definitely think it’s worth the 52$. I feel luxurious and expensive when I put this on. Love love love
Fayetteville , AR
Purchased at: Sephora
The bottle itself is very luxe looking and looks great on a vanity. The spray gives the right amount but once you blend in all the shimmer goes away and you are left with a subtle glow. It isn’t tacky at all. The smell though, it is so heavenly.
PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil uploaded by Jasmin H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Pros: I think this is a beautiful product. It smells so good the glow it provides is beautiful and lightweight. Packaging is so elegant and rich looking. Love that it is in a glass bottle. Cons: I think it’s a little over priced. I have other body oils that provide just as good or better glow for half the price. Also it is a little to sticky in my opinion. I fee I have to was my hands after I use this product. The spray on my bottle also either got clogged or just stopped working.
Oakland, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
I honestly didn’t have any expectations for this product. I know Patrick Ta products are now and it seems like everyone is coming out with a glow body oil right now ( Fenty Beauty Body Lava Body Luminizer, Sol de Janeiro Glow Oils ) but this priced up there with Fenty. Let me just say this is a product unlike the others! It had a spray pump and is so light and melts right into the skin. It’s not thick and sticky like the others. No brush needed and the smell is beautiful—it’s a very subtle coconut like smell. TRUE coconut not the fake popcorn smelling kind. I’ve been wearing this daily because it makes me so soft and it gives me a beautiful glow. The packing is simple get beautiful.
Hillsboro , OR
Purchased at: Sephora
I really love this stuff. It's surprisingly light in scent and texture, it is not sticky or oily. Smooths on to skin and the glitter is so fine I can't even feel. The scent is... androgynous, which I actually like. I cannot handle overpowering scents, so I'm really glad this one isn't strong. The oil soaks in completely and leaves my skin hydrated with even, subtle shimmer all over. I suppose if I layered it there would be a more intense shimmer but so far I've only used it lightly.
This product is really expensive for the payoff. It just looks like I put some glitter on rather than putting on a hydrating, shimmery body oil. The packaging is gorgeous and it comes with a lot of product. However, I don't like the spray on it. It comes out in a stream rather than a mist, which is a little annoying.
SPokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
This product is literally like gold in a bottle. The scent is to die for and it makes my skin baby soft. It adds just the right amount of shimmer. Did I mention the fragrance? I love this oil and wish it didn’t cost quite as much so I didn’t have to use it so sparingly.
East Boston, MA
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil smells AMAZINGGGGGGG i honestly spray it on me just for the smell alone but the glow is sooo major! This is such a beautiful product when the skin is showing! I love this product
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marble Falls, TX
12 days ago
12 days ago
Jen S. • 12 days ago
No it’s thin
22 days ago
Haas anyone tried the PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil? I have been wanting to try but didn’t know if it was greasy on skin
Brooklyn, NY
3 months ago
Is PATRICK TA Major Glow Body Oil worth the money why or why not?
CHRISTINE S. • 3 months ago
I would not pay extra for it! Colour pop has a ton of oil glow products and so many different colors! It’s always nice to save if you can! Also so many brands have come out with so much stuff and so many dupes, just gotta find a good one!