PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette

by PATRICK TA

A versatile eyeshadow palette that contains two luminous cream bases, velvety matte and iridescent metallic eyeshadows, and glistening pearl toppers. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens, formaldehydes, formaldehyde-releasing agents, phthalates, mineral oil, retinyl palmitate, oxybenzone, coal tar, hydroquinone, sulfates SLS & SLES, triclocarban, triclosan, and contains less than one percent synthetic fragrance. It is also vegan, gluten-free, and cruelty-free. What Else You Need to Know: One of PATRICK TA's signature techniques for creating his naturally contoured, glowing looks is to artfully layer creams and powders.

Is this palette worth all of the hype?
Is this palette worth the money? It’s back in stock and I’m torn whether or not to get it. PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette
Can someone tell me if the Patrick Ta palette is worth the coin?PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette ?
Start your review of PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette!
SOPHY A.
Bronx, NY
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by SOPHY A.
Gorgeous eyeshadow palette by Patrick Ta beauty. The metallic shades are even more spectacular in person. Very pigmented and sparkly. The contains two gel eyeshadows to be used as primer to enhance the depth and dimension of the shadows. This will be a new staple in my makeup routine. I would recommend it Follow on IG @ElysiumFieldsBeauty
Valerie S.
Phoenix, AZ
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Valerie S.
Patrick Ta is a genius whenever it comes to creating his natural contoured, glow signature looks. His new palette allows you to do the same with the two creams he’s added to his 12 pan eyeshadow palette. His blendable shadows allow you to create the most beautiful multidimensional looks. The cream bases allow you to sculpt and intensify your eye looks. The rose gold packaging is absolutely gorgeous along with a really big mirror inside. It has 5 metallic, 5 matte, and of course your 2 cream shades. There is very little fallout with these shadows too. You’ll get everything you need from this neutral palette to make the most incredible eyeshadow look. The price point is a bit high, but worth every penny!
Kristi T.
2,141 reviews
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kristi T.
This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. I use it for both everyday and for nights out. There are 2 cream shadows as well as mattes and shimmers. It’s very pigmented and the perfect shade range for me. It’s easy to blend and work with. It’s beautiful!
Stephanie  M.
Greer, SC
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie  M.
This palette has 12 beautiful neutral shades: 2 cream and 10 powder. The cream shadows are so easy to work with and the powders blend so easily. This is a perfect addition to any makeup lovers collection ❤️
Jordan P.
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jordan P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Ok this is $68. Do you need it? No. Is it gorgeous? Yes. It has mattes, creams, and shimmer shadows. It’s so gorgeous and neutral.
Tracy  H.
Lynwood, IL
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a great everyday even travel palette , I like simple out together looks I’m not a glam girl lol , shadows are so creamy and buttery , perfect palette for me , I would purchase this again / something similar
Aimee P.
Fresno, CA
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Aimee P.
Purchased at: Sephora
Do you love easy, natural eye looks that blend to perfection?! This is for you! The price is steep but the cream colors, smooth mattes and reflective shimmers are so worth it!
Itesha M.
Cincinnati, OH
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Itesha M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Girl! If you love soft glam then this palette is for you! The shades are so pretty and blend like a dream. The metallics didn't swatch very well for me but once I used them on my eyes they showed up great. Especially layered on top of the cream shadows. This palette is a must have. IG @therealteshamarie
Samra H.
Anna, TX
PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Samra H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Not my favorite pallet I have. The colors are pretty and pigmented but it has more glitter than I would like. The shimmer shades are chunky, have too much glitter and a lot of fallout. I do like the matte shades and the cream shades but I don’t think it’s worth the price. PATRICK TA Major Dimension Eyeshadow Palette
La Donna  H.
Los Angeles, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this beautiful color story. The creamy textures are very pigmented against my mediium-toned skin. I love neutrals and this pallet does not disappoint! It's pricey. However, formula pigmentation and ease of use...I'd say speaking for myself it's worth it. No improvement needed in my humble opinion. For my neutral lovers I'd say grab it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Britni W.
Lexington, TN
il y a un an
Adrianne M. il y a 2 mois
Absolutely! I have both palettes by Patrick TA and don’t need anything else! Formulas are pigmented and apply smooth. I am also a big fan of his eyeliners and blushes too!
Kady E.
Rifle, CO
il y a un an
Kristi T. il y a 9 mois
I’d definitely recommend it! It’s beautiful and great for both everyday and nights out!