BeautyFaceFace MakeupPATRICK TA
Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 037 oz/ 105 g

by PATRICK TA

A compact with two complementary blush formulas that give you full, bold color guaranteed to turn heads. Highlighted Ingredients: - Patented Biomimetic Pigments: Mirror the skin's ceramide structure, ensuring adhesion, true color, and the most natural finish- Micronized Pigments: Provide even, flawless payoff, a luminous finish, and extended wear. - Creamy Emollient Base: Flawlessly blends into skin, provides a dewy finish, and locks in color for extended wear. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and formaldehydes.

Would you recommend this? I really want to try it but is pricey
Hii So How we’ll does this blend?
How blendable is this product? I really want to get it but I have trouble with powder contour usually.
Start your review of PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,335 reviews
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Patrick Ta major beauty headlines double take creme and powder blush, retails for $34.00. This has a cream and powder blush, there are many other shades available. This is, she’s so LA. They do have very similar tones despite looking different in the pans. The swatch shows what it looks like before and after it is blended out. I definitely liked the formula on the powder more. The creme is a medium brown with warm rosy undertones and very subtle pearl. Semi sheer, buildable to medium coverage. Lasted about 5.5 hours before fading. The powder is the same color, fully pigmented. Looks like skin, very nice formula. Lasts almost 8 hours on me
Vanessa X.
Edmonds, WA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Vanessa X.
I really like this blush at first it didn't really hit all the boxes for me I didn't care for the color but watched a video saying Patrick Ta said with this shade use the powder first and second part cream. I love how you can build the color. It's a light blush you can see a little glow.
Melanie S.
brookyln
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Melanie S.
This product has become my holy grail! The [product:major-sculpt-creme-contour-&-powder-bronzer-duo-shes-statuesque] is a two in one product with a cream contour and a powder bronzer. The pigments for the contour and bronzer are very pretty and they both blend extremely well! I use this everyday to add warmth, dimension, and lift to my face! The products are buildable to create a more dramatic look for going out as well! A truly innovative, one of a kind product that I cannot recommend enough to people.
Delainy T.
Best cream contour I’ve ever used (aside from the Tom Ford shade & illuminate) this duo has the perfect formulation I use it every time I do my makeup. Blends effortlessly, perfect shade not too orange or grey, bronzes and contours at the same time when you use both the cream and powder on top. Love this, can’t say enough good things about it! I’ve hit pan on mine and need to pick up a new one. Major Sculpt Creme Contour & Powder Bronzer Duo Shes Sculpted
Gicel R.
ChinoHills
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Gicel R.
I love this since the moment I bought this .love the colors not so harsh .I’m a medium olive shade in foundation. It’s buildable I love the crème and the powder bronzer all in one .I would buy again
S K.
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by S K.
This blush is way too pigmented for light skin tones. I tried it many times but I always end up with clown cheeks :) Perhaps More suited for medium to deep skin tones.
Latasha J.
Shreveport, LA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Latasha J.
This is the second blush I've tried from PatrickTa and I'm still in love. This is the blush and powder shade "shesbaked" and it really looks so good on my skintone. It's pigmented with the cream but when you add the powder on top of the cream it's super pigmented. I'm definitely purchasing more of these blushes.
Rebecca M.
Arlington, MA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Rebecca M.
I have this blush duo in the shade she’s blushing. Both the cream and powder shades swatch beautifully and I’m obsessed with the colors. At first I was making a mistake with application so it was looking a little weird and didn’t last very long. However, I figured it out and now it lasts and looks amazing throughout my day!
Brenda C.
Perkiomenville
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Brenda C.
This blush combo is stunning! She’s so la is my favorite as it is a bronzy nude blush tone. I love the powder with its ever so slight sheen and the cream on top just makes the face look so healthy and glowing. [product:patrick-ta-major-beauty-headlines-double-take-creme-&-powder-blush-shes-so-la-037-oz/-105-g]
Zenna L.
Andrews, NC
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush She's So LA 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Zenna L.
I absolutely love this bronzer and I have a lot of nice ones. I have used it nonstop since I received it. I got the medium shade and it's the perfect color. Not orangey!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...