BeautyFaceFace MakeupPATRICK TA
Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 037 oz/ 105 g

by PATRICK TA

A compact with two complementary blush formulas that give you full, bold color guaranteed to turn heads. Highlighted Ingredients: - Patented Biomimetic Pigments: Mirror the skin's ceramide structure, ensuring adhesion, true color, and the most natural finish- Micronized Pigments: Provide even, flawless payoff, a luminous finish, and extended wear. - Creamy Emollient Base: Flawlessly blends into skin, provides a dewy finish, and locks in color for extended wear. Ingredient Callouts: Free of sulfates SLS and SLES, parabens, and formaldehydes.

Is it worth the hype?
Would you suggest Monochrome Moment Blush by Patrick Ta or this blush? What are the pros and cons?
Is this as orange as it looks here? I’m kinda hoping yes! Lol I don’t like too pink of a blush
Start your review of PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g!
Viridiana G.
Vallejo, CA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Viridiana G.
Like 👍 for like 👍 Thanks 🙏🏻😍❤️ He amado cada producto de Patrick que he probado, ninguno me desilusiona, sin miedo a equivocarme son de las mejores fórmulas de mi colección , fácil de aplicar, difuminar, duran muy bien en la piel, me fascinan y este tono es hermoso 😍
Aimee P.
Fresno
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Aimee P.
I love the aesthetic of Patrick Ta’s line. I was so excited to see a cream and powder blush combo. This color is my favorite of the ones he has. I just wish these lasted through mask wearing! 😭
Roberta  H.
Chiefland, FL
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Roberta  H.
Today i used the cream and the powder version and i have to say it layers nicely. But it is Patrick ta so i expected it to preform good.It’s under $40 and you get what you pay for. If you like luxury make up this is a must have! #[product:patrick-ta-major-beauty-headlines-double-take-creme-&-powder-blush-do-we-know-her?-037-oz/-105-g]
Valeria F.
Lancaster, CA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Valeria F.
I liked the idea that there are 2 tones, one very strong and the other softer since they give you the option of having both in a single package, these tones that I chose I loved their tonality, texture and especially the pigmentation that they left in my skin🤩
Lilli R.
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Lilli R.
This blush paired very beautifully with my green color scheme and overall I love this shade of blush very wearable but complimentary to most skin tones and the formula didn’t breakdown my powder or foundation and blended like a dream
Brooke  K.
Philadelphia, PA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Brooke  K.
This is my second shade in this cream and powder blush duo. I am obsessed with it, I love that the cream blush can be worn over powder and it does not disturb the powder underneath. If you don’t have one, you need one!
Madeline B.
Roscoe, PA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Madeline B.
One of my favorite blushes. They aren’t too pigmented but just enough.. this shade is one of my favorites ever! These last forever. The fact that there is creme & a powder is my favorite!! I truly love this formula. It’s not drying at all.
Shannon S.
Dearborn, MI
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Shannon S.
This blush is insane. The pigment!!! Oh my goodness you only need a dab, and the color is so incredibly gorgeous. Incredible formulation and I will absolutely will be getting this in more colors absolutely worth the investment.
Morgan  L.
Clermont, FL
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Morgan  L.
I can't tell you how obsessed I am with all of Patrick Ta’s products. I added this blush duo to my collection this week and it is the perfect coral/peach blush! It's super flattering and now I'm about to go order this in ever other color!
Toni V.
Donora, PA
PATRICK TA Major Beauty Headlines - Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Do We Know Her? 0.37 oz/ 10.5 g uploaded by Toni V.
I use this blush at least 4 days a week, it is that flattering, beautiful and amazing. The pigment of both the cream and powder seems like it will complement every skin tone and type. I recommend this to everyone, and get compliments often. They both blend like a dream and are stunning as stand alone products! Do I have to state the obvious that the packaging matches the product- luxe and quality...and you get a TON of product!! I love that the cream blush has a little clear hinged cover that adds an extra layer of protection. You will not regret this! Ps. Please excuse the fingerprints...I actually use this all of the time :)