BY PATI DUBROFF

The Pati Dubroff Professional Luster Lips Lip Balm Crayon Collection includes 5 professional quality luscious lip shades for a perfect tint of color. Each crayon glides on smoothly with a silky semi-sheer finish. Use one to enhance your natural lip color or use more than one to create hundreds of unique shade combinations. No need to sharpen, just twist and apply. Set Includes: Persimmon Bare Petal Honeysuckle Rosebloom Dark Orchid Benefits:

Veronica S.
Indio, CA
I first started using this product when I read about it in my in style magazine. Pati Dubroff is a makeup artist for A list celebrities so I thought why not try them out. I found a four pack at Costco it came in warm and in cool colors. They go on so smoothly and the colors are great. They don't make your lips looked crack and they are easy to use because it's in a pincer form. I would suggest this product to all my girlfriends.
Ambar P.
Nathalie R.
visalia , ca
Love them they are so smooth and not dry at all little expensive but so worth it๐Ÿ˜€
Margelys P.
Love the smooth softness of the application of this product. Package was great; would make a lovely gift. I must say, I was a bit disappointed that the colors were not darker and richer when applied. Cost is about the same as Revlon and Revlon Balm Pencils have a great Peppermint scent as well.
Angel R.
This is my favorite lip product it's a little expensive though but it slides on so good I have so many of them because they are fantastic to use they last all day on your lips and look great the colour is so pigmented it looks great on your lips!!!!!!!