BY PATI DUBROFF

The Pati Dubroff Dream Palette is a collection of ten velvety smooth matte eyeshadows used by Pati Dubroff to create her most iconic looks on her celebrity clients. Layering these luxurious matte shadows is Pati's signature technique to create depth and dimension for a refined and alluring radiant eye look. For a pop of shimmer Pati has also included two pearlescent shades to complete your look. Get the eyes you've always dreamed of with the Pati Dubroff Dream Palette. Set Includes: Aire Flawless Desert Rose Raw D see more...

Dahlia V.
Greeley, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had this palette for almost two years and the pigmenation has stayed the same! I loved this palette for my morning looks as well quick and easy looks! I got this from a giveaway and I loved it! I gave this one away but I used for two years.
Jessica N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am really surprised that this product isn't well known! But I picked up this palette and it's seriously amazing! The colors are pigmented and lasts a long time. It blends easily and it includes an eyeliner that works well for the tight lining the eyes. The colors are amazing.
Sami R.
Minneapolis, mn
Love the colors on this pallet!! So beautiful and elegant. Extremely up my alley!
Ailed  B.
I use this Color I love this it nice I use it it really nice and I like it I have it my mom loves it
Eunice A.