BY PATCHWORK PET

Big size and grunter-noisemakers make the Jumbo Bone your big dog's choice for playtime. Super-soft plush material makes it great for nap time. see more...

Vero H.
Vero H.
My dogs Favorite toy it's huge for him but he loves it every time we grab it he wants to play tag war it's hilarious how crazy he gets when it comes to his toy 🐕
Timothy K.
Timothy K.
Port Arthur , TX
Pet Lover Expert
Awwwew this is so cute!! My Chihuahua dog would love to play with this toy!! It's just the right size for her mouth
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
I got this for my tiny dogs, they love it, they play tug a war with it, which is pretty comical because it it bigger than them. They love the squeakers, and the little one sometimes sleeps on top of it. It has gotten a hole, but we have had it for almost 2 years!
Elis N.
Elis N.
Awe my dog would so love this she loves toys that look like bones and I guess it's the Wright size for her mouth
megan c.
megan c.
Odenville , AL
Pet Lover Expert
It's great for puppies but not so great for bigger dogs lol so not get this for your grown dogs.
kristany w.
kristany w.
This toy is huge ! My dog uses it as a pillow she loves it ! It's a little to big for a toy
Trinity H.
Trinity H.
This is my dogs favorite toy. She plays with it everyday. It is getting worn but I don't mind buying her another if she'll be happy.
Amanda  T.
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
I love this toy its very large and plush and cuddly. My dog likes to snuggle this at bed time.
Mandha N.
Mandha N.
Warwick, RI
Great product for bigger dogs who need something to play with. awesome product
Jean T.
Jean T.
I have it in blue and it's my dog's favorite toys. He uses it for catch and she uses it as a pillow she brings even up to bed. It's a definite purchase