Patchouli 100% Pure & Natural Aromatherapy Herbal Soap(2), Patchouli Essential Oil & Frankincense & Patchouli Aromatherapy Candle uploaded by Soraida C.

BY PATCHOULI

The ideal set for all the Patchouli lovers out there! This great set includes one Patchouli Essential Oil (10ml), 2 bars of our Patchouli Aromatherpy Herbal Soap and one 24 hour burn Frankincense & Patchouli Candle. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Anel G.
Houston
This one of the first I’ve tried you can get at Heb in organic section all natural leaves you body smelling like patchouli. I definitely need to try the essential pot and the canned. I would recommend if you are in love with essential oils and natural pure soap/
Aubrey F.
Ooltewah, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this stuff.. Strong earthy smell if you like that type of thing. Got this as a present a while ago and used it all up lol. Makes a great gift force special person toy love
Christen C.
I love everything about this product! If you enjoy the smell of patchouly this is definitely a product that you need to try. It is gentle, smells amazing, and is very reasonably priced. The herbal soap is great it gets you squeaky clean and leaves you smelling wonderful (without being overpowering).And the fact that this package comes with the essential oil is amazing! Couldn't find a better deal!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I absolutely love this product! It takes me back to the 60's and 70's. It has a very woodsy, earthy fragrance that I am hooked on. I love bathing with patchouli soap. It makes me feel relaxed and leaves my skin smelling wonderful! I save the smaller pieces to put in my clothing drawers, talk about nostalgia!
Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ahh the beautiful aroma of Patchouly! The Musk of Earth herself! I Love this product! It smells fantastic, leaves me feeling fresh & clean. It also doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. And of course; who doesn't love an all natural product minus all of that toxic, chemical crap!
Jessica D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is Awesomeness right here! Patchouli is a great brand! There products are 100% natural and that's always a plus. I used these and it was delightful! The soap leaves your skin super soft and smells great. I love there oils! A great brand!!! A must try!!!
Amber G.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the Plantlife brand of oils and soaps. I haven't tried the candles yet, but I'm sure they're great too. I have the soaps in a few different scents. I give them for gifts quite frequently and everyone loves them. The soaps last a long time.
Bethany F.
Martinsburg, WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ahhh I love the smell of patchouli! My fiancee scrubs with this in the shower and then when he is finished he sprays old spice the original kind and oh my he smells amazing. Makes me want to attack him all day long. Can't get enough !
Agne B.
Norwalk, CA
Love this brand ! I have products from soaps, oils, and body scrubs. The soaps smell wonderful and use quality oils. I get lucky and find these products in marshalls and tj maxx. They are wonderful natural and cruel free. :)
Brandi V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very natural and good for sensitive skin. I love this whole set, however I do not use bar soap often. The aromatherapy Is great for massages and smells fantastic and isn't too oily and doesn't make you break out!
Allen D.
Morgantown, WV
Is this the good patchouli smell (deep, earthy, "green"), or the cheap hippie patchouli smell?
desirae b.
Dothan, AL
Does this soap have a natural scent?
Ana V.
Blue Island, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Who has try it and did you like it..
Rachael C.
Willis, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this made with real patchouli or does it smell artificial?
Rebecca B.