Patchology Travel Size FlashPatch Eye Gels uploaded by Lisa L.

BY PATCHOLOGY

Travel Size FlashPatch Eye Gels - Highly advanced cooling and refreshing translucent hydrogel patches accelerate the delivery of essential ingredients caffeine and hydrolyzed collagen. Stay-put patches ensure you get the ingredients where you need them most. The result is a smoother, brighter, more youthful appearance. Key Ingredients & Benefits: HydraSurge5 Moisture System: Patchology's proprietary delivery system combines an exclusive complex of 5 proven hydrating ingredients and their highly advanced patch technology that accelerates delivery in 5 minutes Caffeine: Improves micro-circulation for brighter tone and reduced puffiness Sodium Hyaluronate: Naturally binds moisture to the skin Centella Asiatica: Encourages collagen synthesis while inhibiting skin inflammation Hydrolyzed Collagen: Improves skin hydration, elasticity, tone and density Portulaca Oleracea Extract: Brightens the under eye, rich in vitamin C and essential Omega3 fatty acids Research Results - Single 5 minute use study with 100 participants:100% said their tired eyes appeared awakened, revived and revitalized98% said the skin under their eyes looked and felt smoother97% said their eye area looked less puffy94% said one 5 minute treatment provided more immediate results than their current under eye skincare regiment - Travel Size FlashPatch Eye Gels see more...

Buy on ULTA
Tiffany R.
Absolutely try these!! I can't believe there's not thousands of positive reviews for Patchology! These really do everything they say. Brighten. Depuff. Fill & plump fine lines. Dark circles are erased away thanks to the caffeine. Infused with high quality ingredients. I have one pet peeve- they can tear quite easily. I even had one torn inside the plastic case. Hopefully, the full size jar is better packaged but that is the only let down for such an amazing product.
Jennifer T.
I had never tried under eye masks before and I generally don’t have a problem with my eyes becoming puffy or dry.  I got these in a sample bag so I thought I might as well try them out.  My biggest problem was only one eye really fit.  The other eye it kept slipping around and trying to poke in my eye.  The shape is not that forgiving in where you can put it and I struggled to keep it out of my eye.  It was a nice little wake up, but I can’t see this becoming a staple in my routine.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love these Patchology Flashpatch Hydrogel Eye patches. When I wake-up I apply them to my eyes to reduce puffiness and that tired look I can have some days. I keep them on for about 10 minutes and then take my shower. They really are a perk-me-up. After my shower I continue to add my other beauty products for the day and my eyes look like I got plenty of sleep.
Eva K.
New york, NY
I am a huge skincare addict and always use eye masks when on a plane - about 1 hour prior to landing. These are seeped in so much serum that you can probably get 2 uses out of 1 packet. When I saw a travel-friendly pack for $15, I had to try them. They did reduce puffiness a bit but the major draw is that they make you feel so awake! I stepped off of my long flight feeling (and looking) impossibly well-rested. These are a travel necessity.
Ashle A.
Providence , RI
When I tell you I am totally in love with this product I am TOTALLY IN LOVE! After the first time I used this product I noticed a big difference! I would recommend this product to everyone! You leave it on for 5 minuets (or longer) and continue with your nightly routine. My only complaint is the gel pads are super fragile but compared to the end results I’m not bothered by how fragile they are at all!
Marcy G.
Parma, OH
I love eye masks!!!  I found this one to be soothing and moisturizing.  The skin under my eyes feels nice and firm after removal and it lasts a few hours.  They are affordable and easy to use.  I would repurchase these.  Don’t expect eye masks to work miracles, these are an as needed product.  I use them whenever I want something extra for my eyes!
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
The serum that these eye patches are soaked in is very hydrating and absorbs well into the skin around my eyes. However, the gel patches themselves fell apart and tore easily. The gels would not stay in place on my skin and kept sliding around without a grip.
Jill P.
Toronto
I get puffy tired eyes quite a lot and love using these eye gels on my eyes. The masks made the puffiness go down after only 10 mins of wearing them. I was left refreshed and my eyes felt soft and cool.
Kelly D.
Chelmsford, MA
Thinking of ordering these in Amazon. I can’t really find any other good looking eye gels out there. Thoughts on these and any potential comparisons would be appreciated! Patchology Wink Wink Rejuvenating Eye Gels Kit