BY PATCHOLOGY

SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque Facial Sheet - Power ingredient. Mud that doesn't mess around. The total toxin eliminator. Patchology's mineral-rich volcanic ash removes impurities and renews your skin's clarity. Sourced from Jeju Island in South Korea, it also helps tighten pores so they appear less visible. You're left with a youthful glow that's healthy and debris-free. Innovative application SmartMasque technology infuses Patchology's detoxifying mud right into the sheet masque. Clean. Convenient. Clever. After just 10 minutes, you're ready to remove, rinse and go. - SmartMud No Mess Mud Masque Facial Sheet see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Charlotte W.
Omaha, NE
This mask tightened and cleaned out my pores. It made my skin smooth. But the application process was a bit tricky. It's a paper mud mask and it has two plastic sides you have to peel off. You peel off the clear backing then you put it on your face then you have to gently peel the other plastic side off. But it's hard to separate them without messing up the position of the mask. I think it's a great mask but the process makes me wonder if I should repurchase. The smell isn't overpowering like most mud masks so that's a plus.
Christel E.
Florence, KY
I really love this mask. It’s such a brilliant idea. I do love mud masks but the mess can be annoying. This eliminates that issue. I’ve found that my skin looks glowy after use. My pores look tighter and are less noticeable.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
I honestly can't even believe how great this product works. First of all, I LOVE the concept, it really is a mess-free mud mask, it's so easy to apply! And it works amazing, it really did detox my skin! The zits and pimples that I felt were going to pop up to the surface (before using the mask), were up after literally an hour or two and the next day, GONE! I've never had a product work like that. And to anyone thinking this isn't a good thing, it is a good thing, pimples/zits have to surface to go away and for your skin to get clear, and to anyone who has had zits or acne know it takes days to go away, but this product really made them go away very fast. I have combination skin, my dry patches are REALLY dry, the skin is very flaky, and this mask didn't dry my skin out, and the flakes were gone! I'm honestly blown away by this product, I recommend everyone to try this! It's so easy to use, there is really no mess, and it helps your skin detox without stripping (yes, seriously!)
Melissa B.
I love this mask!!! Its amazing.This mask is so different from other masks I've tried before. It is a no mess mud mask.Its easy to apply on face and feels really good on my skin.Once applied, it feels cooling on the skin and smells so good.This mask is great!!
Vanda M.
I'm on my second mask and I'm obsessed! What an impressive sheetmask. The concept is genius and with a two year old, a fast mask application is what I need. As for the results, skin was immediately radiant, and next morning it was even smoothr. Will definitely buy this again. Thanks to @patchology for sending me one to try and getting me hooked.

#consciousaboutskin #patchology #skincare #beauty
Mahenoor K.
Let me start of by saying this was not what I expected. I honestly expected another sheet mask which was just black instead of the usual white, drenched in some type of serum. Boy was I wrong. This mask was actually drenched in a liquid mud mask. When you peel this from its plastic packaging, you can see the product that is left behind. It's so light and gentle. And of course, it's truly mess free. It smells amazing. It makes you feel almost as if you're in a spa.
Nicole G.
I absolutely love this product. This is the first sheetmask I've tried and the very first product from Patchology as well.  I love that it's actually mud. I left mine on for about 30 minutes because it just felt so good on my skin. Calming but also really refreshing. My skin looked great after I took it off and even better the next morning.
Shelby K.
Molalla , OR
I hardly ever like using mask sheets instead of your basic creams and peels, but this was by far my favorite mask facial. My skin is loving me! Recommend this to everyone 100%!
Marliyah Z.
No mess and work great
Want to use mud mask but too tired and lazy after work, glad I found Patchology SmartMud, make my face feel fresh again
Katelynn M.
Issaquah, WA
This sheet masque is amazing! Easy to use and works really well. Blemishes instantly are diminished. No mess! You’ll be glowing in no time!