Patchology patchology Eye Patches Beauty Treatment uploaded by Meagan M.

BY PATCHOLOGY

Tired of staring down those puffy-looking eyes? Patch up your problem area with this easy-to-use solution that leaves you looking smoother and feeling refreshed. Now that's a much better outlook. What You Get .6 fl. oz. Activating Gel 3 Pairs Reusable Eye Patches (4 treatments each) 24 Wipes see more...

Alyssa H.
I love a good eye mask. These are so cooling and refreshing. I love the way they feel on my eyesI keep them in my refrigerator for an extra cooling effect. I would definitely purchase again. I bought a small pack at nordstroms.
CARMELINA R.
Doral, FL
Me encanto este producto lo recibí en un Glam Box de Ipsy y fue excelente ! Me lo puse esta noche y me siento un frescor en los Ojos. Lo recomiendo totalmente.
Ashley D.
Purchased at: Amazon
I really like these eyepatches! I just wish they came with some directions on how to apply them to get the most product under the eye!
Saifi a.
El malah 36 logements rue hadou el houari
I useeee theeeem eveeeery night to have better eye look in the morning and iit works really very good every time

Amazon