Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels

moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels!
Tonny T.
Hatfield, PA
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Tonny T.
Purchased at: Francesca's Collections
Bought this eye mask on Valentine's day sale. Absolutely love it!! It has a faint green tea and floral scent. I loved the jello like texture and cool refreshing feeling. Helps with under eye bags. Great for self-care day. I'm fully satisfied with this purchase.
Tiffany  Y.
Brooklyn, NY
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Tiffany  Y.
They feel great on skin. I feel refreshed after using them. The eye patches are very saturated and I can use the serum for my skin later on. It feels like a nice little luxury to treat myself with. I recommend getting them if you feel like your eyes are tired or just in the need for a little tlc
Michaela B.
Albuquerque, NM
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Michaela B.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
I love eye patches! Patchology is definitely between my favorite brands and these eye patches didn’t disappoint me. I don’t feel like there is a big difference between them, they all brighten, hydrate and fight puffiness. They are really chilly even without having them in the fridge. I used Perk Up after a party night and not enough sleep and it definitely woke up my whole face and I didn’t look like a zombie anymore. Down time and Happy place were used on flights to and from Hawaii. They kept my eye area nicely hydrated and fresh right before landing. What I really love about these patches is they don’t slide down like many others. They are also not so obvious so perfect on flight or even driving to work or school. #patchology #eyepatches
AnnMarie F.
LOVE these, great to just plop on while watching a movie, having a girls night or just relaxing. They’re super soothing and really refreshing, they just the best eye patches I’ve ever used.
Alisha S.
Bronx, NY
1,089 reviews
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Alisha S.
I got this to try and it helps energizing my eyes . I like that it’s green tea. I left it on for 20 minutes
Courtney K.
Leesburg, AL
I loved trying these eye gels; however, they weren’t my favorite. I preferred to use the “Down Time” And “Happy Place” eye gels instead.
Esmeralda T.
Orosi, CA
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Esmeralda T.
I love the fact that it’s infused with green tea and you can sea the little leaves in the eye gels. Also easy application just apply clear eye gels onto eyes. This one for sure is my favorite before makeup application it, depuff eyes making them look lifted. Love to you use a lightweight concealer with these because it actually does work!! It’s also juiced up with extra serum a bonus that can be put on face.
Whitney C.
I wanted to like these sooo bad. I love all things green tea! The scent was nice, but pretty faint. The eye gels hydrated fairly well, but they kept sliding down my face. If they had stayed in place, I might’ve had a better experience. The packaging was excessive, leaky, and messy. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
Susan M.
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Susan M.
this one is probably my favorite of the three eye gel patches, absolutely loved the scent of this one. it softens the skin a bit, not a big noticeable difference though. not too sure if it will actually do anything long term, but it does feel nice in the moment.
Narda  M.
Las Vegas, NV
Patchology Moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Narda  M.
First off the product its self is super cute! I love how it has the leaf details in the gels. They left my under eye area hydrated brighter and also reduced the puffiness a bit. They are aromatherapy but the scent isn’t over powering which i really liked. After using them i did feel a bit more energized over all i loved the product 💚

Looking for your answer?