Patchology moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels

Put Some Pep In Your Step

Need an energy boost? Call in these green tea-infused eye gels. They’ll jumpstart your motivation and improve focus while depuffing and brightening. Bring it on. Life is busy, but that doesn’t mean it has to be exhausting. (That’s what caffeine is for.) We formulated these eye gels with energy boosting and de-puffing Green Tea, antioxidant-rich Pine Leaf Extract, and dark circle-eliminating White Mulberry to brighten more than just your outlook. Plus the invigorating scent of Bergamot functions like an energy drink for your overall mood. After ten minutes, your focus will improve and your motivation will kick into high gear.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Patchology moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels!
3 months ago
Patchology moodpatch™ Perk Up Eye Gels uploaded by Susan M.
this one is probably my favorite of the three eye gel patches, absolutely loved the scent of this one. it softens the skin a bit, not a big noticeable difference though. not too sure if it will actually do anything long term, but it does feel nice in the moment.
3 months agoJACKSON, MS
I love these. I received them for free from influenster for testing purposes and was thrilled when I got the notification that I was in for this box. They smell great. They hydrate your skin and they stay in place, so if you want to half relax and half fold laundry these guys have you covered. I'm not going to say your should wear these at the office, only because someone will walk into your cube and scream or be very concerned that something is wrong with you. So perk up after work.
5 months agoParkville, MD
I got these from Influenster and i absolutely love them! The green tea one is definitely my favorite. It leaves me feeling dewy but firm. I 100% recommend these for anyone who is looking for a little brightening boost #patchology #moodpatch #contest #complimentary @patchology @Influenster Online Only Moodpatch Perk Up Eye Gels
3 months ago
I wanted to like these sooo bad. I love all things green tea! The scent was nice, but pretty faint. The eye gels hydrated fairly well, but they kept sliding down my face. If they had stayed in place, I might’ve had a better experience. The packaging was excessive, leaky, and messy. I received this product complimentary for testing purposes.
3 months agoNiles, IL
Received this for testing purposes and this may be my favorite eye patch I’ve tried. I felt like after using it, it took the bags away from my eyes and looked so much better. These smell good & don’t require you to sit around for more than 5-10 min with these on. They also don’t slide off your face and are easy to take off.
3 months agoWashington, DC
These feel super luxurious with real tea leaves showing suspended in the gel. They stick on and stay on and also fit my under eyes perfectly. Subtle scent that is non-irritating. Actually felt my skin tightening, softening, and brightening. Received complimentary for testing/review purposes and definitely recommend.
3 months agoSouth Jordan, UT
These were the bomb! Such a good, mellow scent, my skin felt so soft and supple after using them. The gels seemed like good quality. I did not notice any long term hydration afterward though, unfortunately. I would purchase again, even though the price is a little high; I think it’s worth it.
3 months ago
After receiving this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes, I can confidently say that it lives up to the hype! As someone who commonly has puffy under eyes after waking up, these miracle workers are now staples in my beauty routine.
3 months agoPlano, TX
5 stars! Totally perks up my eyes but also makes them look fresh and hydrated. My skin is pretty sensitive but these were great. Maybe a little pricey but very effective and a treat to use! I got these from Influenster and loved.
4 months agoWeymouth, MA
Loved these! The packaging is cute, so easy to put on, and I put the individual packets in the fridge and they were so cooling for my stressed eyes! It was perfect for before putting on my makeup on for a big event!