Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels uploaded by Carley S.Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels uploaded by Kayley W.

BY PATCHOLOGY

Kiss your dry lips goodbye with these lip gels by patchology that quickly moisturize and soften your pout. The five-minute mask features advanced hydrogel patch technology that sends the most powerful moisturizing ingredients to your lips faster. Niacinamide, peptides and green tea extract soothe and deliver antioxidant benefits. How to use: Use day or night as desired. Brand: Patchology. Style Name: Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels. Style Number: 5223710. Available in stores. see more...

Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I received the eye gels and lip gels in my #iconicvoxbox my lips have been so dry lately I’m so glad I received these for free! My lips immediately were so much softer and moisturized! I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Received this product complimentary in the #iconicvoxbox. Love it! Could see after 5 minutes dead skin that had come off. My husband even complimented had good my lips looked later! Definitely will be buying some of my own.
Unique M.
Discovery Bay, CA
I love these ! I got them in my complementary box , from @Influenster
The lip patches are amazing ! They smell great , work pretty well and I loved the little pink sparkles inside the gel lol
The eye patches worked really good too. Cooling and helped depuff my eyes
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
These are incredible lip masks. They stay put so I can keep moving about and leave your lips feeling wonderful when you are done. I just rubbed the residue over my lips after removing and webby to bed, letting it go to work!
Hannah S.
Perrysburg, OH
Love these thing, they make ur lips feel soft and amazing they’re truly awesome, also make your under eyes feel rejuvenated bright and awake!
I have a friend who has referred me to Influenster where you get free products to trial. How do I go about getting involved with this?