Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels uploaded by Kimberly S.Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels uploaded by Carla H.Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels uploaded by Lisa L.

BY PATCHOLOGY

Kiss your dry lips goodbye with these lip gels by patchology that quickly moisturize and soften your pout. The five-minute mask features advanced hydrogel patch technology that sends the most powerful moisturizing ingredients to your lips faster. Niacinamide, peptides and green tea extract soothe and deliver antioxidant benefits. How to use: Use day or night as desired. Brand: Patchology. Style Name: Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels. Style Number: 5223710. Available in stores. see more...

Siobhan S.
Denver, CO
After a long week of travel I thought I would try this product out to give my dried out lips some love. While I thought the mask stayed well and felt comfortable, my lips honestly felt drier after using this! I don’t think the mask holds only product the way a sheet mask does, and I felt like most of it slid off before I could get the mask on my lips! I will not be repurchasing.
Emma B.
These didn't do anything at all. I have naturally dry lips so I thought this would be great and give them a boost. The mask itself is very large. If you're not careful with it, it rips easily. It also slides all over the place. It doesn't stay in place at all. I would pass on this.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This hydrogel, lip-shaped mask is very comfortable, smells nice (kind of like berry), and doesn't leave a strange taste in your mouth. After only 5 minutes, my lips were very soft and smooth, and felt deeply hydrated!
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
I got these complimentary and they were fun to try out. I like these for the winter months when your lips get chapped. These help to keep them moist. They do what they’re intended for but a little on the pricey side.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I love Patchology everything they have is wonderful and do as claimed. I love these lip gels when your lips are dry you leave this on for 5 minutes and your lips are so hydrated also when you apply a ultra matte lip stain if you put this in before applying lip they go on so much smoother and don't dry your lips as bad. I highly recommended these!!!
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I love lip renewal hydrogels. They stick to your skin and they leave my lips feel moist and ready for my lip product. These are definitely worth the money to me. Give these a try, they work well with my thinning lips and help me plump up the volume.
Vasi K.
Beaumont, TX
My lips felt MORE dry after using these! I couldn’t believe it. Didn’t think it was possible for this product to make me worse off than I was before 😬
Stiffany A.
doral, FL
Weird product but seems to work well for what it is. The texture/feeling of these on your lips takes some getting used to but I do feel like I can feel a difference in my lips when I use these. I usually pop them on in the morning if I have meetings or presentations at work for a little extra confidence boost. I can't speak to their effectiveness over time but I think they work for the day of.
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
do people prefer to use this in the evening or pre makeup?