BY PATCHOLOGY

Kiss your dry lips goodbye with these lip gels by patchology that quickly moisturize and soften your pout. The five-minute mask features advanced hydrogel patch technology that sends the most powerful moisturizing ingredients to your lips faster. Niacinamide, peptides and green tea extract soothe and deliver antioxidant benefits. How to use: Use day or night as desired. Brand: Patchology. Style Name: Patchology 'Lip Renewal Flashpatch(TM)' Lip Gels. Style Number: 5223710. Available in stores. see more...

Siobhan S.
Denver, CO
After a long week of travel I thought I would try this product out to give my dried out lips some love. While I thought the mask stayed well and felt comfortable, my lips honestly felt drier after using this! I don’t think the mask holds only product the way a sheet mask does, and I felt like most of it slid off before I could get the mask on my lips! I will not be repurchasing.
Emma B.
These didn't do anything at all. I have naturally dry lips so I thought this would be great and give them a boost. The mask itself is very large. If you're not careful with it, it rips easily. It also slides all over the place. It doesn't stay in place at all. I would pass on this.
Unique M.
Discovery Bay, CA
I love these ! I got them in my complementary box , from @Influenster
The lip patches are amazing ! They smell great , work pretty well and I loved the little pink sparkles inside the gel lol
The eye patches worked really good too. Cooling and helped depuff my eyes
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Received this product complimentary in the #iconicvoxbox. Love it! Could see after 5 minutes dead skin that had come off. My husband even complimented had good my lips looked later! Definitely will be buying some of my own.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
This hydrogel, lip-shaped mask is very comfortable, smells nice (kind of like berry), and doesn't leave a strange taste in your mouth. After only 5 minutes, my lips were very soft and smooth, and felt deeply hydrated!
Carley S.
Bohemia , NY
I received the eye gels and lip gels in my #iconicvoxbox my lips have been so dry lately I’m so glad I received these for free! My lips immediately were so much softer and moisturized! I will definitely be purchasing in the future!
Vanessa P.
Winlock, WA
These are incredible lip masks. They stay put so I can keep moving about and leave your lips feeling wonderful when you are done. I just rubbed the residue over my lips after removing and webby to bed, letting it go to work!
nikki t.
Massapequa, NY
I got these complimentary and they were fun to try out. I like these for the winter months when your lips get chapped. These help to keep them moist. They do what they’re intended for but a little on the pricey side.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
I Love Patchology’s Lip Masks. They really leave my lips moisturized and feeling plumper. They are a treat that I splurge on or pick up when they are on sale. I definitely recommend these!
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
I love Patchology everything they have is wonderful and do as claimed. I love these lip gels when your lips are dry you leave this on for 5 minutes and your lips are so hydrated also when you apply a ultra matte lip stain if you put this in before applying lip they go on so much smoother and don't dry your lips as bad. I highly recommended these!!!
I have a friend who has referred me to Influenster where you get free products to trial. How do I go about getting involved with this?
Crystal M.
Surrey, BC
do people prefer to use this in the evening or pre makeup?