MakeupPerfume & ColognePatchology
FlashPatch Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair

Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair

by Patchology

THE OVERNIGHT BRIGHTDid you know the hours between 10pm and 12am are the best time to repair skin? Put fine lines to bed with a powerful nightly dose of anti-aging Retinol and Peptides. Cedrus atlantica Bark brightens and reduces dark circles. Arnica extra

Lemme know about your real opinions about theses patches?
ISS this worth the price, how soon do you see results?
I have used the day eye masks, but never the night. Do these ones leave your skin feeling different / nighttime ready?
Start your review of Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair!
Yajaira H.
Bronx, NY
Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair uploaded by Yajaira H.
I like how soothing and refreshing it is. My eye skin feel so nice after use it. It's essy to use snd remove. I like the patches keep in place no matter what I did. I will continue use it for see long time results. I received a complimentary sample for testing purposes but all opinion are honest and my own.
‍Ashley‍ K.
San Diego, CA
I used these the week leading up to my wedding and was not getting good sleep due to all the craziness that planning a wedding creates the days leading up! I had dark circles under my eyes, I felt like my under eyes were dehydrated and could see the fine lines. But after using these every night I could tell an immediate difference after one use. You do need to pick them out of the container with care or they may start to tear. You can put them on two different ways but either way will work. I kept it on for 30 mins and after removing them I would use the remaining liquid all over my face. It make my skim soft and plump feeling! I highly recommend these!
Erin K.
Little Rock, AR
Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair uploaded by Erin K.
I swear by these. I have a problem with dark circles under my eyes. These have helped so much. I no longer wake up with super dark circles.
Kendra M.
Austin
I thought these were all hype and no game but I was wrong.  I absolutely adore these bad boys!  On my very worst days where I slept maybe a couple of hours, these have saved me.  They make your under eyes look amazing!  So worth the investment and I keep buying them.  They're amazing!
Asia D.
Parkersburg , WV
Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair uploaded by Asia D.
I normally have really bad under eye bags, so I practically rely off of eye masks. With that being said, I love love love these eye gel masks! I use them every night before bedtime for 30-40mins depending on how puffy my eyes are, and after I’ve washed my face throughly. I love that they give your under eyes a tingly and cooling sensation while wearing them! and They reduce the appearance of under eye circles in only 30 mins! They’re a life saver especially for last minute use! I’ve been using these for over a year and have yet to be disappointed by them.
Kimberly M.
Mauldin, SC
I only got to try one pair, but I already know I won't repurchase. I found they're really easy to rip while placing them on and that they slide. I didn't notice any difference the next day either.
Veronica M.
Palmyra, VA
Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair uploaded by Veronica M.
The gel eye masks are a great way to perk up your eyes for the week, I use it Sunday night to get ready for the week ahead. They stay in place wonderfully and don’t slide around like so many others do. They are a bit pricey for the amount you get but it’s from a great brand that has amazing mask products. I do t find any cons for this product and highly recommended it.Patchology FlashPatch® Restoring Night Eye Gels: Single Pair
Angela C.
These are quite pricey, but I honestly saw a difference in my undereye area the next morning. It was firmer, which totally surprised me because I was not expecting on seeing any results. Get it if it's on sale and try it out, but I wouldn't see myself constantly repurchasing this
Eva K.
new york, NY
I am a huge skincare addict and always use eye masks when on a plane - about 1 hour prior to landing. These are seeped in so much serum that you can probably get 2 uses out of 1 packet. When I saw a travel-friendly pack for $15, I had to try them. They did reduce puffiness a bit but the major draw is that they make you feel so awake! I stepped off of my long flight feeling (and looking) impossibly well-rested. These are a travel necessity.
Leigh P.
Just trying this product tonight I've had it for a month and I just haven't had the time to try it ... I got this sample pack from Nordstrom with a beauty purchase ... by the way I love Nordstrom for all the beauty gifts ! Anyway these eye gels are amazing they feel so soothing and I could almost fell my Under eyes tightening up and feeling moisturized . I love these !