BY PATCHOLOGY

Highly advanced patch technology accelerates the delivery of essential ingredients. Gives you long-lasting, visible results in a way that traditional topical creams and serums cannot. Formulated using precise serum levels to maximize results. Travel-friendly jar, so you can take this fast fix with you anywhere. POWER INGREDIENTS Retinol helps cells turnover faster, renewing a smoother, youthful under eye appearance. Two powerful peptide complexes reduce fine lines and crows feet. Cedrus Atlan. see more...

Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
I got these free from Poshly app to try and review. I've had dark eye circles since pretty much birth. This is the first product that I've tried to actually produce results. Within a few uses my dark circles were almost completely gone. My skin looks rested and rejuvenated. They gels feel nice while on and have a slightly cool effect.
mars L.
Doral, FL
I first tried patchology last month. This was a total success! I have dark circles around my eyes so these were a miracle worker. My eyes looked lighter, my skin was softer and my face in general looked rested
Natalia S.
Issy les Moulineaux
Les patches sont assez grands pour couvrir la zone au dessous des yeux. Le flacon a une petite spatule pour aider à séparer les patches qui est très utile. Lors de l’application des patches ils donnent une sensation de fraîcheur. Je les ai utilisé avant dormir et lendemain je me suis réveillé avec la peau hydratée et ferme.