BY PATCHOLOGY

FlashMasque Trio - 5 minute facial sheet masques - try all three! Fast-acting facial sheet masques that deliver results in just 5 minutes, while traditional sheet masques can take up to 20 minutes. Simply apply, take 5 and go...no rinsing required. Exfoliate FlashMasque gently removes dead skin cells for more even tone and texture. Hydrate FlashMasque delivers a mega-dose of moisture for soft, silky skin. Illuminate FlashMasque reveals fresh-faced radiance to lackluster skin.FlashMasque Trio Includes:Exfoliate FlashMasque (1 ct.)Hydrate FlashMasque (1 ct.)Illuminate FlashMasque (1 ct.) - FlashMasque Trio see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Yes, this stuff works! I loved using these facial masks when my skin was stressed and dehydrated. It feels so nice to put on. It's instantly cooling and refreshing. It's like giving your face a tall glass of ice water. Afterwards you just rub it in, no need to rinse and your face feels so clean, soft, and cool. The trio is a great pack because it does everything you need in 15 minutes. Or if you are having a specific problem you can choose one and target that.
Gwendolyn J.
I got this in my popsugar must have box and I love the new paper mask! It's the perfect trend. It says it only takes 5 minutes but I usually keep it on longer. It leaves a sticky feeling. It's a non rinse mask.
Rebecca N.
Loganville, GA
Paper masks are literally the best masks and I love these! The packaging is cute and their not too pricey. After I remove the mask, it leaves my skin so smooth and soft. I tell all my friends to get this !
Andie G.
Love The mask that I got I haven't tried them but I've heard really great reviews on them I was told that it gives you like a refreshing look
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Love this mask kit! My favorite was the exfoliate one. I had super dry and peeling skin from being in the sun and it made such an amazing difference. It's easy to apply and it may feel like a lot of product is left over when you take it off but it all soaks into your skin and doesn't feel gross. My only con is that I really hate the way it feels all slimey when you remove it from the packaging and apply it but it does wonders haha.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
This is a necessity for my skin! It's a super quick pick-me-up when my skin is feeling parched after a day in the sun. It's also good as a nice little treat when I want a little in home spa treatment lol!
Marina P.
Cleveland, OH
I am absolutely in love with the sheet face masks. I was kind of skeptical but after trying the hydrating face mask for just 5 minutes I then went to sleep when I woke up and I stay in my skin was more even hydrated refresh and I was absolutely glowing. definitely worth the splurge I cannot wait to try more.
Aiyana B.
I got this in my popsugar box! So far I've only tried the hydrate and exfoliate. The hydrate smelled great and definitely moisturized my skin, however the exfoliate smelled too strong and irritated my skin. I ended up rewarding my face shortly after I used it. Over all I love!
Guadalupe P.
Riverside, CA
I love this product I tried all three masks and they all left my skin feeling soft and smooth. I would highly recommend the use of these masks.
Claire M.
I received this in my November Boxycharm. The hydrating mask wasn't great, it didn't do anything for my skin, but both the illuminating and the exfoliating were AMAZING! I was extremely surprised by how well they worked!
Aiyana B.
Did any of these irritate your skin?!
What are the ingredients?
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I have sensitive skin, will this irratate it?