BY PATCHOLOGY

FlashMasque Trio - 5 minute facial sheet masques - try all three! Fast-acting facial sheet masques that deliver results in just 5 minutes, while traditional sheet masques can take up to 20 minutes. Simply apply, take 5 and go...no rinsing required. Exfoliate FlashMasque gently removes dead skin cells for more even tone and texture. Hydrate FlashMasque delivers a mega-dose of moisture for soft, silky skin. Illuminate FlashMasque reveals fresh-faced radiance to lackluster skin.FlashMasque Trio Includes:Exfoliate FlashMasque (1 ct.)Hydrate FlashMasque (1 ct.)Illuminate FlashMasque (1 ct.) - FlashMasque Trio see more...

Buy on Amazon
Maggie O.
Belle Mead, NJ
I got this in a PopSugar box, and they are really nice to use, but for the price I don't think it's worth it.  There are definitely other sheet masks that are just a nice and are cheaper.
Deysi L.
Bloomingdale, GA
I got these on boxycharm box and I’ve used most of them on my bf, he likes them he feels good soft and hydrated, they’re pricey, like I said he said he likes it cause they leave his face soft, I would if they put them on my box again
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Love this mask kit! My favorite was the exfoliate one. I had super dry and peeling skin from being in the sun and it made such an amazing difference. It's easy to apply and it may feel like a lot of product is left over when you take it off but it all soaks into your skin and doesn't feel gross. My only con is that I really hate the way it feels all slimey when you remove it from the packaging and apply it but it does wonders haha.
nikole l.
noblesville, IN
I got this mask trio in my Boxycharm and I love them. they are only 5 minute masks and they are no rinse which i am very pleased with. they make your face feel so cool the entire time you are wearing it. I would recommend this mask trio. the only one that left my face feeling a little sticky was the exfoliating one other than that the left over serums absorbed into my skin leaving mo residue behind.
Leslie J.
Doral, FL
I received this trio pack in my November boxycharm and I loved using them. They're really easy to use, no rinse and you wear the mask for only 5 minutes! Cute packaging too. Would definitely recommend it to others.
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes , CA
This is a necessity for my skin! It's a super quick pick-me-up when my skin is feeling parched after a day in the sun. It's also good as a nice little treat when I want a little in home spa treatment lol!
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Yes, this stuff works! I loved using these facial masks when my skin was stressed and dehydrated. It feels so nice to put on. It's instantly cooling and refreshing. It's like giving your face a tall glass of ice water. Afterwards you just rub it in, no need to rinse and your face feels so clean, soft, and cool. The trio is a great pack because it does everything you need in 15 minutes. Or if you are having a specific problem you can choose one and target that.
Marina P.
Cleveland, OH
I am absolutely in love with the sheet face masks. I was kind of skeptical but after trying the hydrating face mask for just 5 minutes I then went to sleep when I woke up and I stay in my skin was more even hydrated refresh and I was absolutely glowing. definitely worth the splurge I cannot wait to try more.
Nicole Y.
I received this in my November Boxycharm. I have done all three masks, and my least favorite one has to be the exfoliating mask. I expected some type of scrub or exfoliating texture on the other side of the mask. It left my face feeling very sticky and dry on the corners of my mouth and made me break out instantly. Other than that the other two masks are amazing.
Claire M.
I received this in my November Boxycharm. The hydrating mask wasn't great, it didn't do anything for my skin, but both the illuminating and the exfoliating were AMAZING! I was extremely surprised by how well they worked!
Aiyana B.
Clinton, UT
Did any of these irritate your skin?!
What are the ingredients?
Brittany A.
Raceland, LA
I have sensitive skin, will this irratate it?
carla l.
Salem, OR
Do these stay on pretty well on their own or do you need to lay down and chill while wearing them?