Patchology FlashMasque Milk Peel - 4 Pack uploaded by Rebecca W.Patchology FlashMasque Milk Peel - 4 Pack uploaded by Rebecca W.

BY PATCHOLOGY

Patchology FlashMasque Milk Peel 4 Pack Details Replenish the Rapid Way A Fresh Face With No Trace Of redness, that is. Speedily dissolve dead cells, smooth and brighten without any irritation. Inspired by a top Korean beauty trend, our plant-based Milk Peel FlashMasque is gentle enough for even sensitive skin, making it the perfect peel for first-timers. Renewing Ingredients AHA lactic acid and fruit enzymes from papaya, pineapple, and grapefruit promote a gentler peel, while coconut and soy. see more...

Buy on ULTA
Jessica R.
Now, I see why everyone on my instagram is so obsessed with patchology. I always saw their products on my feed and I was like Humm I wonder if their products are good. And OH MY GOSH! You guys I've been sleeping on this brand and I regret it so much. This product that I was given to try is freaking AMAZING!

Here's the details...

When I opened the packet there was a light smell, wasn't anything real obnoxious or anything just thought I'd mention that just in case anyone reading this doesn't like masks with a light scent.

When I pulled out the mask it was dripping with serum (which is a good thing in my opinion cause hello beauty duh lol).

Anyway, since the mask was loaded with serum it was a little difficult to unfold. That's the only con I found. Or maybe that is due to this being my second sheet masks I've used in my whole life I don't know how to unfold yet. Let's just go with the ladder
Amanda C.
I have breakout prone skin so was skeptical about using these but got them at such a good deal that I couldn’t pass up! They were perfect for my sensitive skin and calmed down any problem areas. Within 24 hours I could definitely tell that my skin appearance has improved. I’d definitely recommend these milk peel masks to everyone but especially those with sensitive skin. Will definitely be purchasing again!!!
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
I love using these when my face is feeling dryer than usual. I can almost get away with not using moisturizer after. I got this as an add-on in my FabFitFun Box and I will definitely purchase again. My skin feels bouncy and plump after each use. Great product!
Betty L M.
Mascoutah, IL
These are my favorite face mask. My skin looks 20 years younger after using one of these. I always get compliments on my skin the day after using these. It leaves my skin texture more even and evens out some of the discolorations(slightly). I look like I’ve been away at a spa retreat and comeback well rested. I use the once a month unless I have a special occasion that comes up, then I ‘ll put one on to brighten up my skin. I can tell you how much I rely on these to keep my skin from looking dull.
Rebecca W.
rialto
These are the best masks ever. They’re made with soy and coconut milk. They’re super easy to use: just unwrap, unfold, place on your whole face. They say you only have to leave on for 5 minutes, but I leave on for a tad bit longer. Best pet, no rinsing necessary! Yeah!
Tara w.
walpole
My skin is loving Patchology’s Milk Peel! I find I get the best results when I exfoliate before applying the mask and leaving on for 10 minutes. The strum just dissolves any dead skin left and my skin feels ( and looks) so refreshed new. I do this mask twice a week and have noticed immediate and progressive results.
Debra C.
Princeton, NJ
I love patchology but this one broken me out all over. I haven’t had a pimple in 49 yrs. never did. It gave me all red spots all over so I don’t recommend them. I don’t have sent ice skin at all either. But I like the other patchology makes just fine
Emily B.
Cleveland, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I really liked this mask & highly recommend it. It’s very hydrating & smoothed out my skin & problem areas. It didn’t break me out either which is a huge plus. If you have dry skin or just want to hydrate your skin get this mask!!