Patch Products Farkle Cup uploaded by Tiffany M.Patch Products Farkle Cup uploaded by Gemini M.

BY PATCH PRODUCTS

Patch products farkle cup see more...

• My Farkle container is purple. I would love a more custom contain...8 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Michaela F.
Union, MO
After you figure out how to play this and read all of the directions, it's a FUN game. I love playing this with my partner. 1 game takes about 20-30 minutes depending on how big your group is. And it doesn't take up a lot of space. You don't need to store a big box. The little cup is great. You could even just grab 6 dice and the directions from off the internet and put them in a ziplock. There you go! Just make sure you have something to write your score on!
Mikayla M.
This game definitely shouldn't be as fun and addicting as it is. It's just a simple die game and yeeeeeeet, it's always a blast to play. And so easy! All it requires is six die and some basic math skills and boom. Y'all got a party. Definitely recommend for both large and small groups of people.
Tiffany M.
Sanger, TX
This game was a ton of fun and somewhat challenging. We played this on family game night and got a kick out of watching scores add up and farkle out! If you are wanting something fun but still have that element of suprise and strategy then this is a great game. We played one game about 20 minutes. My hubby got 5 of a kind and took the lead early on!!
Joanna J.
I am very competitive, and this game is a great outlet for that. Since its a game of chance, I can still cheer for my fellow players, while still working to win. The roll of the die determines the winner :)
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Fun family game or even to play alone. It's kind of like yatzee with a nice twist to it. I love the scoring and how is it is. Its is very easy to follow the directions and to understand.
Karissa W.
We have played this in our family for years. It's fun that there is an actual "board game" for it so others can learn beyond family pass down. It's a great number strategy dice game. Yet it's easy enough for our kids (7 and 10) to play.
Shawna G.
A few years ago visiting with my in-laws we played this as a family. It's kind of addicting. It's a simple die game, but it is fun and fast paced. I own my own game of this since then and play it often with my wife.
Karleigh C.
This game is so much fun! It is an easy game to learn. Very fast paced so you don't have time to get bored while waiting for it to be your turn again! The small cup makes it nice for storage!
Gemini M.
Never actually played this game. Was given to my son as a gift because he likes dice. Haha If it's anything like Yahtzee though, I probably wouldn't be a fan.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Such a fun game for a husband wife pair or for a big family. I love it for quiet nights when you aren't into TV watching and it's always entertaining.
Shawna G.
My Farkle container is purple. I would love a more custom container. Perhaps versions where we could decorate it, or insert photos. What do you think?