Patch Products Farkle Cup uploaded by Tiffany M.Patch Products Farkle Cup uploaded by Gemini M.

BY PATCH PRODUCTS

Patch products farkle cup see more...

• My Farkle container is purple. I would love a more custom contain...8 Answers
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
I am very competitive, and this game is a great outlet for that. Since its a game of chance, I can still cheer for my fellow players, while still working to win. The roll of the die determines the winner :)
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
Fun family game or even to play alone. It's kind of like yatzee with a nice twist to it. I love the scoring and how is it is. Its is very easy to follow the directions and to understand.
Nicolet W.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Such a fun game for a husband wife pair or for a big family. I love it for quiet nights when you aren't into TV watching and it's always entertaining.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Hudson , FL
Love this game! Only takes 30 minutes (most of the time). Great game to play with ol family and friends. And super easy to understand.
Julie M.
Julie M.
Great game to play with friends or to have on hand to keep the kids busy! We actually use it as a fun way to help the kids with math.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Sanger, TX
This game was a ton of fun and somewhat challenging. We played this on family game night and got a kick out of watching scores add up and farkle out! If you are wanting something fun but still have that element of suprise and strategy then this is a great game. We played one game about 20 minutes. My hubby got 5 of a kind and took the lead early on!!
Michaela F.
Michaela F.
Union, MO
After you figure out how to play this and read all of the directions, it's a FUN game. I love playing this with my partner. 1 game takes about 20-30 minutes depending on how big your group is. And it doesn't take up a lot of space. You don't need to store a big box. The little cup is great. You could even just grab 6 dice and the directions from off the internet and put them in a ziplock. There you go! Just make sure you have something to write your score on!
Gemini M.
Gemini M.
Never actually played this game. Was given to my son as a gift because he likes dice. Haha If it's anything like Yahtzee though, I probably wouldn't be a fan.
Karissa W.
Karissa W.
We have played this in our family for years. It's fun that there is an actual "board game" for it so others can learn beyond family pass down. It's a great number strategy dice game. Yet it's easy enough for our kids (7 and 10) to play.
Shayla R.
Shayla R.
Elko, NV
Simple dice game anybody can figure out in 5 min of play. Games go by pretty quick so it's easy to do a few rounds even when you're strapped for time.
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
My Farkle container is purple. I would love a more custom container. Perhaps versions where we could decorate it, or insert photos. What do you think?