GroceryPantrySeasonings & SpicesPataks
Patak's Vindaloo Curry paste, 10-Ounce (Pack of 3)

Pataks Patak's Vindaloo Curry paste, 10-Ounce (Pack of 3)

by Pataks

Pataks Vindaloo paste blends chillies with turmeric cumin coriander and authentic spices-a heady mix that is truly delicious - but only for those who like it hot. (Note: This Product Description Is Informational Only. Always Check The Actual Product Label In Your Possession For The Most Accurate Ingredient Information Before Use. For Any Health Or Dietary Related Matter Always Consult Your Doctor Before Use.) UPC: 069276032108 K

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pataks Patak's Vindaloo Curry paste, 10-Ounce (Pack of 3)!
Sonali K.
Tampa, FL
I think this is the best vindaloo sauce! It's spicy, but it's not just hot. There is a lot of flavor in there.
Tori R.
Toronto, ON
I love this stuff so much. My family does not enjoy food with a lot of spices and flavour so this jar of Vindaloo is perfect for me. I added some onions and other chopped veg, added some chicken and my lunch for the week was ready to go. I couldn't wait for lunch every day that week. It was sooo good that I've already bought another jar!
Lavender O.
Loooove this paste. I use it to make vindaloo (obviously) and also to make coconut curry chicken. Very tasty. I have to bring it with me from Canada because where I live in Texas it is no where to be found.

Looking for your answer?