Patak's Original Simmer Sauce Tikka Masala Curry uploaded by Allison  K.

BY PATAKS

Patak's® Original Medium Tikka Masala Curry Simmer Sauce.
Tastes of India.
An authentic Indian recipe.
Creamy tomato, lemon, cilantro & spices.
Made with all natural ingredients. see more...

• I used to use this in the UK all the time. Have they changed the re...1 Answers
Buy on Target
Paige H.
Paige H.
Sewanee tr, TN
Very good product. Definitely isn't the exact same as what you're going to get in an actual Indian restaurant, but it is very good anyway. It has a good amount of spice and the flavors are great. I like to add coconut milk to mine and then let it simmer into some veggies!
Cathy A.
Cathy A.
Cumberland, Me
I found this when I received a coupon to try it. Wow all of these sauces pack an unbelievable taste. And really easy.... just thaw some chicken, cut into bite sized pieces, brown and add sauce. Very quick and very delicious. Served with rice for a great meal
Allison  K.
Allison K.
Richfield, MN
I love all the flavors of these Patak's Simmer Sauces, but this one is especially good! Just cook up some chicken and/or veggies and simmer them in the sauce for ten minutes or so. Serve over rice and you've got dinner! Great leftover as well.
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
This is not bad but don't expect it to be what you get at an Indian Restaurant. There is no quick way to get good tikka masala. That said, it could be worse. The price is good and you can find this easily at your local supermarket.
Joy P.
Joy P.
Foodie Expert
Bought these a week ago and it's so easy to make and taste deliciou! I can't believe all the flavor and spice inside this little glass jar. Quick dinner for something new over rice yum!!
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
New Durham, NH
I can't say enough about this sauce. It's got so much flavor, and is so good with chicken, especially over saffron rice. I look forward to making this meal so much.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Raleigh, NC
This flavor is delicious, tikka masala is my favorite flavor curry sauce. Patak's curry has a thick rich full tomato base that permeates any ingredient and the medium has just enough of the kick you want out of a curry without being too spicy. I enjoy stir frying tofu and assorted veggies then adding this sauce, the flavor is divine!
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
Foodie Expert
When I can't do homemade (which is easy but not always affordable), my family likes this sauce well enough to ask for seconds. It is mild, so I sometimes add some crushed red pepper to add spice. Affordable and tasty.
Barbara M.
Barbara M.
Romney, WV
I did not care for this sauce. The taste seemed odd to me. I make a home made curry sauce that my family loves and this one we ended up tossing.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
Staten Island, NY
This is a pretty good tikka masala sauce, bursting with great flavor. This will not be the same as an Indian recipe but when you are craving Indian quick it is the perfect solution. I purchased mine at wegmans and made it over some jasmine rice with chicken 👌🏻
Tamara B.
Tamara B.
I used to use this in the UK all the time. Have they changed the recipe or is it the same product exactly?