GroceryPantryPataks
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz

Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz

by Pataks

Patak's® Original Tastes of India Mild Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce.
An authentic Indian recipe.
Smoked paprika, tomato & spices.
Made with all natural ingredients.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz!
Johannah G.
Three Rivers , MI
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Johannah G.
Full of flavor! Reminded me of a fancier version of taco bell mild sauce! If you are sensitive to hot sauces this is the one!
Simren B.
This is perfect when I want to make chicken curry, but don't have much time. It combines all the ingredients into one jar, which makes it so easy for me! It taste very similar to authentic Indian curries, but lacks a little zip. I usually add some ginger and red chili powder - delicious! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who wants to try making Indian food!
Vidhi G.
Arlington, VA
Purchased at: Instacart
Recently picked up this sauce from local supermarket. It was delicious. The curry was very easy to make. Perfect for beginners trying to make Indian food at home without the hassle of buying all the spices.
Danielle B.
COLLAROY, NSW
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Danielle B.
Pataks Butter chicken simmer surprised me with all the flavour and quality of this sauce. I was not expecting much but this butter chicken is pretty good, creamy, quick and easy to make. You can taste the all the rich spices and the hot of the chilli. I'll definitely buy it again. Good for a midweek quick dinner. Ach Food Companies Inc Patak's Original Simmer Sauce for Spicy Butter Chicken, 15 oz
Hailey M.
Brampton , ON
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Hailey M.
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz is so flavorful and delicious. I got the mild because I wasn't sure how intense the spice level would be and it wasn't spicy at all. I used with chicken over basmati rice and it was delicious. Would definitely recommend and purchase again in the future.
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Purchased at: Walmart
Another fantastic simmer sauce for Indian food beginners. This butter chicken is sweet and savory without the heat associated with Indian food. Best served with steamed basmati rice or Naan, it is an easy to prepare dish for the whole family. This sauce also works well with Paneer or cubed tofu for the vegetarian in the family.
Simran B.
Brampton, ON
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Simran B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love making butter chicken using this sauce as a base . Very flavourful and easy recipe . Comes out great everytime . Has perfect amount of spices
Megan B.
Moncton
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Megan B.
Purchased at: Loblaws
The only premade sauce that we like. My husband absolutely loves this and it is mild enough for me to enjoy as well (not a fan of spicy things). We go out for Indian food normally, but this is an alternative that we enjoy at home. We fry up chicken, dump this on and add peas and serve it over rice.
Mena P.
Richmond, Surrey
I’ve used this for several different things; to add a little more of a desi flavour to my food and I’m forever getting compliments.
Lizz S.
Airdrie, AB
Patak's Butter Chicken Simmer Sauce 15 oz uploaded by Lizz S.
When my Husband goes out I make food that I love that he doesn’t like and Butter Chicken is one of my favourites. This pre made sauce is my usual go-to! I add a little milk to the empty jar to get every last bit out and it makes the sauce slightly thinner. It’s full of flavour and super quick. A jar is enough for dinner and a few lunches and the price is awesome too.

Looking for your answer?