Patagonia

Patagonia
733 Reviews
5 / 5
I love Patagonia! I use it for all my winter needs here in Chicago. Theres jackets last forever and their quarter zips keep me warm all winter long
5 / 5
I have a long Patagonia jacket that I absolutely love . It keeps me so warm and looks so good. I love that its breathable and feels light but also keeps me so warm
5 / 5
Bought these for my kids. Absolutely love how thick they are without being too puffy. Selected the orange color and was a-little hesitant purchasing but very happy I chose the orange compared to other colors available. The kids looks great and stay nice and warm when outside the home. The orange isnt super orange or bright so we love it. Also, upon receiving, decided that only using the regular nonfuzzy side would be what we would use.
5 / 5
Me and my boyfriend both own many different items from Patagonia because of the long lasting quality. We are both wearing coats from Patagonia in this photo, it hugs you and keeps you warm but it’s not too tight and you can still feel the breeze.
5 / 5
The comfort and durability of Patagonia is the best! They always have the right fit for everyone and the quality is great! Patagonia is always my “go to” when the weather gets colder and I need to stay warm!
5 / 5
I have a Patagonia t-shirt and two pants from a few years ago and their good condition after so many washes is surprising. I will definitely continue buying this brand.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I recently purchased a Patagonia Hoodie and I must say, I am extremely pleased with my purchase. The first thing that caught my attention was the superior quality of the hoodie. It is made with high-quality materials and excellent craftsmanship, making it both durable and comfortable to wear. The hoodie features a well-designed hood that provides great coverage and warmth. I especially appreciate the adjustable drawcords, which allow me to tighten the hood around my face on colder days. The fit of the hoodie is also spot-on. It is not too tight or too loose, but rather just right. I appreciate that Patagonia offers a variety of sizes, ensuring a perfect fit for everyone. Another standout feature of this hoodie is its functionality. It has a convenient kangaroo pocket at the front, which is not only great for keeping my hands warm but also for storing small essentials like my phone and keys. Additionally, the hoodie is moisture-wicking, meaning it keeps me dry even during intense physical activities. Overall, I am highly impressed with my Patagonia Hoodie. It is stylish, comfortable, and practical. Additionally, I appreciate Patagonia's commitment to sustainability, as they prioritize using recycled materials and supporting fair-trade practices. I would highly recommend this hoodie to anyone in need of a high-quality, versatile hoodie that will last for years to come.
5 / 5
Everything I have from Patagonia lives up to the intended purpose. Love that the clothes and gear last season after season and if anything does go wrong, the company will make it right.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Another popular brand. They’re easily found at stores like rei who promote an outdoor aesthetic. They pretty comfortable. Find things from jackets, shirts, and pants. If you’re looking for a change of style check them out.
5 / 5
Patagonia is a brand I have been wearing for over a decade! From shorts, shirts, jackets, hoodies you name it! There’s a variety of styles for all genders and they have the best quality clothes!