Patagonia
Torrentshell Jacket

Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket

by Patagonia

How expensive is this? Is the quality worth it?
is it comftarble
I have been heard about this jacket . What u think guys ???
Start your review of Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket !
How would you rate this product?
Brooke W.
Marietta, GA
Fit is great, protection is even better. This jacket does everything you need it to and is worth every penny! I loved it so much I bought the pants to go along with it. It is light weight, fits perfect in my pack and protects me when I get caught in nasty rain storm on the trail, in the kayak or when I am shopping. It is wonderful!
Jennifer B.
South Holland, IL
I love this rain jacket. It fits well (unlike other stiff outerwear I've tried), it works well, and it comes in fun colors. The hood is adjustable to fit snug against the back of your head and sides of your face, which is awesome. I find this jacket best for colder rain weather, as an outer layer... it can get a little sticky in there if it's hot and humid rainy weather. But it still works just as well to keep me dry.
Chantal W.
Oakland, CA
I ONLY CAN SAY A+
I ONLY CAN SAY A+
Lisa G.
My husband owns this jacket (same color too) and I've worn it quite a few times. It is windproof, waterproof and keeps you warm. He's had it for over 3 years and has held up great through a lot of camping and biking trips. Highly recommend!
Kari H.
Ventura, CA
ANYTHING I purchase at Patagonia is AMAZING. Let me repeat that...AMAZING!! I am so in love with this store. #1: Return Policy is the best. This is a store that really stands by their products. I returned items years later without even a hint of a problem and would be offered a new item (similar to what I bought) or for my item to be repaired #2: Patagonia Difference The quailty is unlike anything I have ever owned before. Everything is so well sown and put together. I am thrilled with the quality. I can go outside on a windy cold day and not feel a bit of wind go threw my clothes #3 Lifelong Shopper I will splurge and purchase Patagonia over anything else. Do not waste your money elsewhere. If you buy this jacket, you will own it for life
Alisha C.
Cambridge, OH
Patagonia lives up to the level of quality and durability that I've come to expect with this product. Durable, breathable, and comfortable. Perfect spring jacket!
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
These jackets are wonderful! They're 100% waterproof and made of completely recycled and reused materials. They come in a wide selection of cute colors and sizes. (XS-XL) They are a bit expensive but the cost is well worth it! The materials are good quality and the fact that you can fold it up into it's own little pouch is extremely convenient!
Hailey D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Everyone in my family owns one of these in different sizes and colors and we are obsessed with wearing them camping and hiking, they are light yet very heavy duty in what its suppose to do, protect from cold and wind. love this jacket!
Colin E.
Snow Hill, MD
An amazing all around functional rain jacket. keeps you super dry in the wettest conditions. Good for fishing, Hiking or just walking the dog.