Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket

How expensive is this? Is the quality worth it?
is it comftarble
I have been heard about this jacket . What u think guys ???
Start your review of Patagonia Torrentshell Jacket !
How would you rate this product?
Manhattan, KS
Patagonia has the best rain jackets out there. I have had mine for over 3 years and it still keeps me dry when hiking in the rain! If you don’t have this I definitely recommend purchasing one. It’s definitely worth the value!
Howell, MI
These are expensive but you get what you pay for. This is my favorite outer shell I have ever owned. Good for water wicking and roomy enough to layer. It's perfect for hiking or just walking around the Midwest when it's a bit cool and wet in the spring and fall! You won't regret this purchase.
My fiancé has this jacket and amp salute Lee loves it the one attached to it is he is very tall for the sleeves are naturally a little bit short on him if your normal height they shouldn't be a problem but if you do have significant night to you my alligator
Ventura, CA
ANYTHING I purchase at Patagonia is AMAZING. Let me repeat that...AMAZING!! I am so in love with this store. #1: Return Policy is the best. This is a store that really stands by their products. I returned items years later without even a hint of a problem and would be offered a new item (similar to what I bought) or for my item to be repaired #2: Patagonia Difference The quailty is unlike anything I have ever owned before. Everything is so well sown and put together. I am thrilled with the quality. I can go outside on a windy cold day and not feel a bit of wind go threw my clothes #3 Lifelong Shopper I will splurge and purchase Patagonia over anything else. Do not waste your money elsewhere. If you buy this jacket, you will own it for life
This rain jacket is light but works. Mine wore out overtime but for its price it lasted a good amount of time. It comes in different colors and patterns so it fits everybody’s style!
Flanders, NJ
I have this jacket in a pretty green color. I love it but will say it runs a little big. I am typically a size small but probably should’ve gotten this in a extra small.
Arab, AL
Love this fleece pullover. Patagonia is a great reliable brand. Not exactly cheap but not too expensive either. Great quality. Last long. Can find at multiple places
South Holland, IL
I love this rain jacket. It fits well (unlike other stiff outerwear I've tried), it works well, and it comes in fun colors. The hood is adjustable to fit snug against the back of your head and sides of your face, which is awesome. I find this jacket best for colder rain weather, as an outer layer... it can get a little sticky in there if it's hot and humid rainy weather. But it still works just as well to keep me dry.
Marietta, GA
Fit is great, protection is even better. This jacket does everything you need it to and is worth every penny! I loved it so much I bought the pants to go along with it. It is light weight, fits perfect in my pack and protects me when I get caught in nasty rain storm on the trail, in the kayak or when I am shopping. It is wonderful!
Crestwood, KY
I have had my shell patagonia jacket for over 5 years now and it is still in perfect condition! If you are looking for a jacket that keeps you warm, this may not be it...but this jacket is perfect for your outerlayer and is a great wind barrier. It also will keep you nice and dry and allows for venting. If you're looking for a shell, this is the one for you.