Patagonia Refugio 28 Daypack'

by Patagonia

cotton . Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes . Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel- adjustable sternum strap .

cotton; Stretch-woven pockets hold a wide range of water-bottle shapes and sizes; Airflow mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Patagonia Refugio 28 Daypack'!
North Augusta, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this backpack. I have taken it all over the world and really feel like all of my stuff is secure, especially my laptop and over electronics. It’s a great carry on and also great for any outdoor activities.
Calgary, AB
Best diaper bag! I got this in black to use as a diaper bag so that my husband would also like carrying it without a fuss. It’s not exactly your “designer” diaper bag, but that’s not me. There are lots of pockets and compartments, and it’s extremely durable. Best part is that it will be useful for travel and hikes after we no longer need it to be a diaper bag!