Patagonia Nano Puff Gilet []

by Patagonia

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Patagonia Nano Puff Gilet []!
How would you rate this product?
Lyndsey G.
Vilonia, AR
Always a staple in my winter look. Thick enough to keep me warm but not too heavy. Literally goes with anything-complimentary to every outfit. Thick and durable, doesn’t tear up with wash and wear. Expensive but worth the price!
Emily T.
Knoxville, TN
1,099 reviews
I love my Patagonia vests and wear them every chance I get! It’s great to always have a pocket for my phone and stay warm without feeling immobile! I have several colors and highly recommend buying one!
Davis B.
Camano Island, WA
Love this vest, it’s great for fall and late summer nights around the fire, it’s more ideal for layering where I live but looks great under anything and everything thou; good basic to have.
Tori P.
Boston
I love Patagonia! From the quality to the great environmental work. Amazing. This is a cozy piece that fits well. It is really easy to pair with a long sleeve, and slim enough that you can wear it under a jacket. I wish it had more colors!
Olivia M.
Columbia Fls, MT
Patagonia Nano Puff Gilet [] uploaded by Olivia M.
This vest is such a great buy! It is warm and comfy and great for those spring days when you don’t necessarily need a winter jacket. I love mine because it is also light-weight and easy to pack. Damp days don’t stand a chance!
Ginger G.
Shelton
Great hiking vest. Light and warm. I use it regularly and it performs. Give it a try.
Marlene  I.
Toronto, ON
While I love patagonia, this vest really doesn’t do much for me. It by no means helps keep me warm and the neck is far too long for my own it feels as though I will choke without it unzipped. Patagonia is usually my go to, but this vest was extremely disappointing.
judith D.
Love!!!! Fits perfectly and keeps you warm but allows you to breathe. Never disappointed with their clothes!!! Would buy again

Looking for your answer?