Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover

by Patagonia

How do I get a free product?
I have a lot of these patagonia and they are starting to get piles (little balls), i’ve seen this machine people use of leggings to get them away, so you think that will ruin the fleece on the patagonia?
Start your review of Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover!
How would you rate this product?
Taylor M.
Gastonia, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 2
My fleece wasn't this same print but these are my all time favorite style of fleece. I wish that they still offered lots of colors and patterns. They simplified most their fleece jackets and I miss when they had more options. BUT they are very warm and comfy and high quality. My only complaint was that I wish they still offered more colors and patterns.
aud M.
me
i love anything patagonia hahah the lightweight material mixed with the warmth they provide and they fashionability of each pullover is simply the perfect trifecta. i would 10/10 recommend not only the patagonia brand as a whole but this pullover as well:) it also comes in a variety of fun colors and patterns!
Malori M.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love this jacket so much! Perfect for the winter and super high quality! Pricey but definitely worth it!
Austin P.
Tuscaloosa, AL
This is one of the softest pullovers I have ever owned. I got it for Christmas and I simply LOVE it!!! It is not too bulky and feels like you are wearing a blanket! If you can find one on sale, I would definitely get it!! It is well worth the money. I would reccomend to anyone who enjoys style but does not want to sacrifice it for warmth.
Shannon D.
Bar Harbor, ME
I have the women’s version of this. The durability is fantastic. Im convinced that Patagonia is made for the long run so pick a color you’re gonna like for a long time. Doesn’t shrink, doesn’t pill, stains wash right out, looks good as new every wash. Plus Patagonia is a sustainable brand — thank you for that!!
Kelby W.
Hailey
Patagonia Men's Synchilla Snap-T Fleece Pullover uploaded by Kelby W.
PLEASE BUY THIS! I love love love this Fleece. I live in the mountains and hike a lot, so it can be pretty cold. This is a great thing to layer under a puffy coat or wear on its own with long underwear underneath. It’s so soft and super cute. It also come in a ton of different colors. I love this and live in it all year round.
Macy M.
Reno
Comes in lots of new colors and patterns every season. A timeless idea great for everyday outfits but still keeps you very warm.
Jonah C.
Saginaw, MI
Great product!! Keeps your insanely warm. Unfortunately, my own shrunk A LOT after a few washes. Still recommend.
Barbara M.
This is my favorite clothing item I own. I’ve had it for four years now and it is as good as new. This is one of my favorite brands! All the products are amazing and of great quality! I tend to buy from the fair trade section as it is a very good way to shop! The store is amazing and supports amazing causes.
Grace W.
So warm and comfortable and it comes in so many fun colors and prints. I really recommend this to college students because it’s a cute sweatshirt that can keep you warm on those walks across campus