Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Jacket - Women's Birch White, S uploaded by Erika W.

BY PATAGONIA

The Patagonia Women's Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece Pullover is better for skiing, hiking, and camping than most sweaters. A slim fit pulls this sweater's soft fleece closer to your body for more comfort, and it's easier to layer your ski shell and puffy over. Patagonia added a 1/4-zip front in case you work up a sweat, and the zippered sleeve pocket secures your valuables. see more...

Ami J.
Loveland
I love this Patagonia sweater I got for Christmas! The fit is a bit tight in the shoulders but the material is perfect for the cold weather! Snowy and freezing weather is no match for this sweater, and you don't even need a thicker jacket over it! The material is super soft and I would highly recommend this to anyone!
Alyssa J.
I am obsessed with this gift I received for Christmas this year. The material is so cozy it’s the perfect layering piece for cold Chicago days. It fits a little on the slimmer side, so size up if you prefer extra room. This will be my new cold weather go-to.
Bri R.
Baltimore
Great quality product! I have been wearing this sweater all winter and it has kept me extremely warm. Very cozy and comfortable but still breathable. A little pricey but well worth the money in my opinion. Fits true to size
Reilley B.
Arlington, VA
I wear this sweater all the time. I also bought them for my mom and dad and they both love theirs. It goes with everything and is so comfortable and warm. I love the birch white color! The navy is also really nice.
Alexis O.
I absolutely love the Patagonia brand-and this sweater makes me love it so much more! The fabric and over all quality of this sweater is just flat out amazing. It’s warm and cozy to say the least! It’s a little more on the pricey side (I believe it retails at $100-$140) but it’s well worth the money!
Jerica C.
Salyersville, KY
I am obsessed with Patagonia and the material of each product. I have a couple pull overs but would love to have some thicker jackets and vests. They are super expensive but I know it's because they are the best of the best.
Anne B.
Paragould, AR
Oh em gee, if you’re cold look no further than the better sweater. This piece of clothing is phenomenal in terms of keeping you warm, and always in stylish cut and colors. Patagonia never disappoints with their outerwear.
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
Patagonia is my favorite sports brand. I've been wearing it since I was a little kid. They are stylish and keep you warm. What more could you want? Oh & it's completely affordable in comparison to other brands.
Erika W.
Summerville, SC
this was on my Christmas wish list and I got it! it's so warm and cozy. the small fits well and I could've probably gone up to a size medium (I usually wear xs/s) just so I could have more layers underneath.
Rebecca E.
Taylors, SC
This is super cute and I really love this! You could wear this in summer because it is a lightweight jacket and it is super cute and if can go with a bunch of things! I really love their clothes they are just rally simple and cute