Patagonia
Better Sweater 1/4 Zip

Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip

by Patagonia

What is your favorite jacket from Patagonia? Or hats?
How does the sizing work? I have concerns about it being tight/restrictive in the arms, chest, and midsection.
Currently have the nanopuff and I’m less than impressed. Considering making the switch to the better sweater but I want to know-what’s one thing about this jacket that irritates you and is it a flaw that you can overlook
Start your review of Patagonia Better Sweater 1/4 Zip !
How would you rate this product?
Katie Q.
I bought the grey guy version for my husband and I received the black one for Christmas from my best friend. We love them! We bought them around a sale time (super nice), but I’m so glad we did because they’re our favorites. Super great quality sweater, and perfect to wear by itself or under a coat.
ashly B.
Flushing, NY
Love these sweaters! My boyfriend and I both ended up getting each other this same sweater (different colors) for Christmas. They’re incredibly warm and can be worn alone on days when a light jacket is typically needed. I wear a size S in most tops and a size S in this fits me quite snug. I usually wear it without a shirt underneath. If you enjoy a looser fit, I would definitely recommend to size up. I will probably purchase my next one in a size M.
Lacey W.
Oak Park, CA
Patagonia is one of my favorite brands! When it’s cold outside I love wearing this fleece jacket! It’s also really cute and outdoorsy
Alicia D.
Troy, NY
I live got these Patagonia sweaters. I love the half zip and the colors are perfect for fall and winter style. The material is sustainable and soft. While higher priced, the quality is unmatched. I recommend to anyone who lives where it gets cold!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Anything Patagonia rocks! The majority of their clothing is #FairTrade. I love the quality of their clothing, it’s lovely. The brand is expensive, but they have a lifetime warranty on all of their products, they will repair your clothing for you! The brand is so #ecofriendly they donate procedes of their sales to charitable endeavors. You can’t go wrong with Patagonia, the quality of their products are amazing!
Kellan F.
Decorah, IA
Super comfortable jacket- great for hanging out around the house or going hiking. This is a perfect gift for a mom, girlfriend, wife if you are looking for ideas. I promise they won’t be disappointed 😊
Stacy P.
Rogersville, TN
I love the classic better sweater! It's super warm and cozy without being bulky. It's great to wear shopping or to an amusement park so you don't have to keep taking your jacket on and off.
Fiona N.
So cute I love this have an a small and I’m obsessed it’s really good quality!!! So amazing and super comfortable
Olivia H.
Stevens Point, WI
I love this half zip! Very warm and comfy! The only down fall is I wish Patagonia wasn’t soo expensive, but I do like that they use recycled materials to make their products!
norma L.
Ocoee, FL
It is an excellent product I love it very much I recommend it 100% that from being fascinated with this product it has very good results
Ask a question to the Influenster community...