PAT McGRATH LABS
Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 035 oz/ 10 g

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A provocatively prismatic highlighter that imparts dewy divinity and flawlessly fluid metallic radiance in a single stroke. Coverage: LightFinish: FoilFormulation: Prisma PowderWhat Else You Need to Know: Delivering unbeatable shine with one-stroke luminosity, this ultra-provocative gel-meets-powder highlighter creates a fresh-from-the-water, 'wet skin' effect with a fabulously foiled finish, featuring iconically iridescent, powerfully pearlescent rose pigments.

how is the formula is it easy to blend & pick up? sometimes baked powders give me a hard time to get it picked up on the brush
[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-ultra-glow-highlighter-divine-rose-ii-collection-divine-rose-035-oz/-10-g] This highlighter looks so beautiful. Is this similar to the Natasha Denona highlighter in the [product:natasha-denona-love-cheek-duo-palette-049oz/-14g] ? Which would you recommend?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g!
Viridiana M.
Vallejo, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Viridiana M.
Éste iluminador es hermoso 😍 tiene un tono dorado rosado , muy sutil , se difumina precioso en la piel , es cremoso y el empaque es una hermosura!!!
Lorena S.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Lorena S.
GLOW! GLOW! GLOW! GLOW! This highlighter it is so pretty and gives such a gorgeous sheen to the skin. If you love a luxurious looking glow this is it. Definitely one of my favourite highlighters ever! DEFINITELY WORTH IT! HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT! PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g
MA F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by MA F.
This Pat McGrath Labs highlighter skin fetish ultra glow is so beautiful! It looks very pink in the pan but it’s a light peachy-pink color on the skin. It reminds me of the Nars O blush color but without the glitter. You can wear this lightly in the daytime or build it up at night. Gorgeous!
Lisa G.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Lisa G.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g #PatMcGrath #DivineRose #ValentinesDay WOW. I was so excited to receive this gorgeous highlighter in the mail. The mirrored compact is so luxurious and pretty. I believe the highlighter is the same formula as the Sublime Skin Highlighting Trio. It has a rose gold/pink shift to it and applies beautifully. I'm in love with it!
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Stephanie P.
The formula of this highlighter is so wonderful to use. It’s a gelée to powder formula, so it’s super soft and doesn’t create texture on the skin. For me, it’s a rose gold and is a little deeps, so I take a fluffy brush over my regular blush, bronzer and highlighter, and top it off with this. It gives such a romantic glow.
Cody Dawn M.
Camp Lejeune, NC
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Cody Dawn M.
The absolute last thing that I needed was a highlighter... I ended up ordering Pat Mcgrath Mothership Viii Divine Rose Ii Limited Edition Pink Case and Pat Mcgrath Labs Divine Rose Luxe Eyeshadow Quad: Eternal Eden Divine Rose Ii Collection because I’d always said I would if it came back out in pink... it was a gamble - I didn’t like Bronze Seduction and it was pricey. I LOVE both of those, so I decided I needed the highlighter. I’ve panned one highlighter, ever, and it took me 3 years. This is worth it, though. I have textured skin with fine lines and wrinkles. This seemed to smooth me out. I like the emollient feeling texture. The packaging is gorgeous. I am so happy with this. It’s the new favorite. The color is gorgeous and makes my cheekbones look amazing. ***No adorable dogs were harmed in this photo shoot. She got a shiny snoot for a sec, and then it was wiped off with water!***
Tiffanie Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Tiffanie Y.
I’m a huge fan of highlighters. I have a million of them. But If I had to choose one highlighter for the rest of my life.. This would be it. As gorgeous as the Ultra Glow Divine Rose II highlighter looks in pictures, it looks 1000000x better in real life. Photos really don’t do it justice. It’s also creamy and slides on so smoothly and beautifully. I got the set with the PMG brush, but it’s just as buttery smooth when applying with your fingers! If there was anything to get yourself for valentines day, this is it. Trust me, it’s more amazing than what I can put into words. PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g Pat McGrath Labs Mthrshp Mega: Celestial Divinity Eye Palette
Marcela O.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Marcela O.
As soon as I received this in the mail earlier this morning, I rushed to open it and applied it immediately! First off, packaging is just gorgeous as most of Mother’s packaging is. Second, the highlighter comes in a beautiful pink case and just screams girly all around. It’s a beautiful shade of shimmery pink but with no glitter chunks and almost looks like a cream to powder texture. Since I already had a light dusting of blush on my cheeks, I layered the highlighter over and fell in love with the color. It added a rosy, natural looking glow to my cheeks and enhanced the blush shade I had on. Best of all, the shimmer is so light in this highlighter that it did not emphasize on my skin texture or pores. A 10/10!!!
margarite S.
Gastonia, NC
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by margarite S.
Its such a pretty highlighter. The packaging is beautiful. It has no fallout its the same formula as her astral eyeshadows. It looms like it has micro glitter in it so if thats not your type of highlight you might not like it. I will say it is buttery and smooth doesnt go on chunky and you dont need a ton of product.
Bethany V.
Covington, LA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Ultra Glow Highlighter - Divine Rose II Collection Divine Rose 0.35 oz/ 10 g uploaded by Bethany V.
THE BEST HIGH LIGHTER. No dupe compares. Butter soft texture but so so glimmery. The best one she’s made so far.