BeautyFaceFace MakeupPAT McGRATH LABS
Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer

PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A perfecting primer that smooths, hydrates, and blurs with a sublime, silken effect that ensures a flawless canvas and makeup application that lasts. Highlighted Ingredients: - Hyaluronic Acid: Hydrates by attracting moisture from the air to help support preserve the youthful qualities of the skin, including suppleness, elasticity, and tone- Cosmetic Filler Powder: A coated, microsphere powder meant to mimic the smoothness and clarity of ceramic to fill-in the look of wrinkles and diffuse light, creating an even and luminous surface that also feels incredibly smooth. Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

Is it good for oily/combo skin? Does it make foundation last longer?
Is this good for dry skin?
What type of foundation do y’all use ?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer!
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
2,228 reviews
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Jolie D.
This is the Pat McGrath sublime perfection hydrating primer and it retails for $45 for only 1 fl. Ounce of product. As many people mentioned, the packaging is very cheap. The label is half glued on, took a pic of it. I didn’t take anything off for the package. I am in my early 40s and don’t have any real issues except a little bit of fine lines around the eyes. This did not blur at all. At first it smoothes out the skin, but two afters after application, my foundation would separate and pores were exaggerated. I tried with 3 different full coverage foundations and had same issue. I suspect the fragrance irritated my skin as well. Very disappointed in this!! I normally love PM products
Samantha S.
Parkland, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Samantha S.
There is not a thing about this product that matches the aesthetic or price point of this brand. After getting and loving the foundation I was pretty shocked when I opened this. The bottle is incredibly cheap, horrible feeling plastic with a paper label that was only half glued on and scratched up. It is an airless pump, which I like, but for $60 they needed to do MUCH better with this packaging. The product itself is fragranced, which I don't love, and it doesn't do anything impressive on the skin. I don't notice any improvement to the appearance or wear time of the foundation while using the primer, to me it seems more like a very lightweight hydrator and that's it. This one is going back for me, save your money and skip the primer, there are way better (and cheaper) ones out there.
Sherry L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Sherry L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Sherry L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer is worth every penny. The packaging is simple and chic, and you get a lot of product. The primer itself is lightweight, and applies more like a lotion than a primer. It fills in and blurs my imperfections, and locks my makeup in all day. I highly recommend this primer.
Chinda C.
Mooresville
I love this primer from Pat McGrath. It really do smooth out your skin and prep it for makeup. But it is definitely a splurge item considering the price. It’s the most expensive primer I own but that is because I’m obsess with everything Pat McGrath.
Tiffanie  Y.
Porter Ranch, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Tiffanie  Y.
To start, the packaging is gorgeous. The bottle doesn’t look like any other primer and if I didn’t read the label, I’d never guess it was a primer. The Skin Fetish Sublime Perfection primer is the primer of my dreams. It truly is perfection. The texture of the primer is thick and creamy. It makes my face so soft and smooth, like a baby’s butt. It’s the perfect base for applying foundation. It makes my face feel like a clean canvas.It has a nice light, sweet scent - it reminds me of something but I can’t think of what. I keep smelling it to try to think of what it can be but i cant figure it out. It makes my Pat McGrath foundation apply so smoothly and just look beautiful. Safe to say that I LOVE this primer. PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer
Alex D.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Alex D.
This primer instantly made my skin look smoother and glow! I love it but I don’t love the price. I wish the packaging was better because when it feels like it’s running low (see image) there’s still more than a couple uses left in the bottle. It works great with Pat Mcgrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation. I feel like this whole set really works best when used together. The foundation is amazing but looks so much better with the primer. And same for the powder (which might be my favor today the trio).
Kelly R.
Ok ppl this primer is the absolute best. So my holy grail primer is Tatcha liquid silk canvas. So today I decided to try the Pat McGrath primer out an did half face Pat primer an half Tatcha. The Pat primer feels like silk an have a clear/white color to it, an it smells freaking wonderful. It went on my face like silk I just couldnt get over how it was so smooth, it blurred my pores instantly. So I put foundation on and no pores visible. It's been been about 5 hours an the Pat side is still looking fresh. So ladies you definitely need to try this Pat McGrath primer it is the absolute best,it maybe replacing my Tatcha primer now.
Jessica F.
Holiday, FL
I didn't expect to love this primer so much but it is super, super effective. In my opinion, most primers don't have a huge affect on foundation application. A very small number of them do help makeup go on smoother and last longer and this is definitely one of them. I applied this primer, then used my foundation and it looked so fresh and beautiful 8+ hours later. My foundation always looks a little worse after several hours no matter what I do and using this primer my foundation lasted all day! I was absolutely shocked! I love this primer and it has become a staple product that I can't live without! It has a very light, fresh sent which I like and it does fade pretty fast. I highly recommend this primer and will definitely repurchase! 💖
Stephanie  W.
Louisville, KY
1,167 reviews
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Primer uploaded by Stephanie  W.
The packaging is terrible! For a primer this expensive you expect luxury! It has a construction paper covering over a supremely cheap plastic container.The consistency of this is thicker than I expected. It is pink with a slight rose fragrance which I don’t mind, but I honestly prefer no scents. It does meld very well into the skin and just leaves a velvety soft base. I really love how my skin feels. I took off a star for the disrespectful packaging.
Melissa R.
Newport News, VA
I just can’t rave about this one enough. It works AMAZINGLY with her foundation. Removes any possibility of lines. My skin is like her products. Butter. And it makes my foundation sit perfectly on my face. Also helps avoid caking. I do my makeup at 10am and at 9pm it looks like I still just applied it. And that’s after walking the park and taking 3 trains in this summer heat wave.