BeautyFaceFace MakeupPAT McGRATH LABS
Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation

Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation

by PAT McGRATH LABS

What it is: A long-wearing, customizable foundation that builds from sheer to medium coverage in a wide range of universal hues that manifest the ultimate sublime skin standard.

Coverage: Medium

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Liquid

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Unique Polymers: Provide lasting wear, ultimate smoothness, and a luminous finish.
- High-Purity Pigments Treated with Amino Acids: Deliver enhanced wear, a creamy feel, and controlled and easily buildable coverage.
- Diamond Core Powder: Enhances radiance and skin luminosity and decreases appearance of skin imperfections.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

What Else You Need to Know: A Vita-Serum Complex moisturizes and helps fight the appearance of wrinkles, while Diamond Core Powder Technology enhances skin’s texture, and helps smooth and blur the appearance of fine lines, pores, and imperfections. The silky, weightless formulation imparts a filtered, soft-focus luminosity.

Is this an awesome foundation? Is it easy to find the match for your skin tone?
What is the texture on this foundation?
I want to try this because of Bridgerton! Everyone’s skin on the show was GORGEOUS!!! Anyone else lusting over this…and a Viscount and/or Duke? 😏
Start your review of Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation!
Anne A.
newcastle
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Anne A.
I love love this foundation self setting and not needed to use a setting powder. It’s beautiful love the shade 24 right shade for me. 😘😘
Kate R.
Willenhall, West midlands
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Kate R.
Review for: Light Medium 13
The Pat McGrath skin fetish foundation is truly like no other. As a self-proclaimed makeup junkie and working makeup artist, I can assure you, this has definitely filled a gap in the market. Not only does it feel beautiful, give a stunning natural but flawless finish, but it also has skincare benefits too! So you get what you want in terms of makeup, but your skin actually IMPROVES in appearance whilst you're wearing it! Not to mention 36 SHADES. FANTASTIC.
chloe T.
Spalding , Lincs
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by chloe T.
Review for: Light 3
This is a wonderful foundation, it looks dewy, fresh and is very natural in appearance, however it is very funny and does come up fairly light in terms of shades.. overall I will buy again as the finish is unlike anything ive seen before
Firdaus P.
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Firdaus P.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light Medium 14 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
This foundation applies really nicely.It isnt full coverage but it is buildable.It is like a my skin but better kind of foundation.I love this for when I am having a good skin day and feeling Boujee AF.I have to say though even on my dry skin,I find that it starts to get shiny after a number of hours so if you are looking for something long wearing this may not be the one.I love that it doesnt have an overpowering scent (think Lancome Teint Idole) but is lightly fragranced.I like how beautiful the packaging is and even the box the foundation comes in feels luxe.But for a shorter night,maybe dinner and drinks on a date or a fancy bar with the girls for a few?Perfect.I purchased the foundation with my own money.
jo P.
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by jo P.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Medium 19 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
Achieves a dewy and luminous finish and hydrates the skin. Price tag is a bit on the high end but is a good investment. Comes in a black box. A nice range of colours are available to suit many skin types which is an added benefit. Easy to put on and blend. Lasts all day. I would buy again. Recommended
Wendy  A.
Dagenham, Essex
Review for: Deep 30
Wow!!! I have been waiting for foundation that matches my skin colour and it has been very hard, although they are some brands that are also good, like Fenty beauty. Personally this foundation is my second best foundation ever. 💖
Dolly M.
Milton Keynes
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Dolly M.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light Medium 13 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
I am not changing this for no one! Its light to medium coverage (water based texture) got a dewy finish but with powder can be Matt. Stays whole day without creating any creases ( very impressed . It’s bit on a expensive side but it’s worth the penny. Ladies if you want to treat then this foundation is not a bad idea 💕#foundation #PatMacgrath #makeup.
June Y.
Paris
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by June Y.
Review for: Light Medium 11
Pat McGrath has had some great launches in the past and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity of snapping up her foundation. It definitely is a light to buildable medium coverage with a more natural-dewy finish. Not for the ladies out there that like maximum coverage, definitely a your skin but better finish! A tad pricey IMO
Lara N.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Deep 31 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
I haven’t personally used this foundation on my skin but I have used it on a client. The foundation blends seamlessly into the skin. It has a more liquid consistency but it has amazing coverage and is definitely buildable. Do I think it’s worth the price tho? The packaging is obviously stunning but I won’t be able to tell until I try it myself. 😌
Simonne S.
Review for: Medium Deep 26
I love this foundation because it looks natural and feels lightweight on the skin. It’s very easy to apply with either fingers for a sheer coverage or a domed kabuki brush for more medium coverage. For anyone with oily/ combination skin, I’d recommend prepping the skin well with a good mattifying primer and then applying translucent powder to oily areas, before applying the foundation. I’d recommend it for anyone who likes a satin finish and “my skin but better” natural glam glow. Additional bonuses are that it’s fragrance & oil free, incorporates skincare, is available in 36 shades with 5 skin categories and is suitable for all skin types.

583 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...