Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation

by PAT McGRATH LABS

What it is: A long-wearing, customizable foundation that builds from sheer to medium coverage in a wide range of universal hues that manifest the ultimate sublime skin standard.

Coverage: Medium

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Liquid

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Unique Polymers: Provide lasting wear, ultimate smoothness, and a luminous finish.
- High-Purity Pigments Treated with Amino Acids: Deliver enhanced wear, a creamy feel, and controlled and easily buildable coverage.
- Diamond Core Powder: Enhances radiance and skin luminosity and decreases appearance of skin imperfections.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

What Else You Need to Know: A Vita-Serum Complex moisturizes and helps fight the appearance of wrinkles, while Diamond Core Powder Technology enhances skin’s texture, and helps smooth and blur the appearance of fine lines, pores, and imperfections. The silky, weightless formulation imparts a filtered, soft-focus luminosity.

I’m looking for a new foundation. And I’ve used nars sheet glow forever but I want to try something new. My main skin issues are redness as I have lupus and have the butterfly rash. And also dark under eyes along with mild chin break outs. Does anyone think [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-sublime-perfection-foundation] would be a good fit for me?
Is this worth it?
It's this with the higher prices? Never could afford so I have never looked into this brand would love to try for free ☺️#voxbox
Start your review of Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation!
Kate R.
Willenhall, West midlands
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Kate R.
Review for: Light Medium 13
The Pat McGrath skin fetish foundation is truly like no other. As a self-proclaimed makeup junkie and working makeup artist, I can assure you, this has definitely filled a gap in the market. Not only does it feel beautiful, give a stunning natural but flawless finish, but it also has skincare benefits too! So you get what you want in terms of makeup, but your skin actually IMPROVES in appearance whilst you're wearing it! Not to mention 36 SHADES. FANTASTIC.
chloe T.
Spalding , Lincs
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by chloe T.
Review for: Light 3
This is a wonderful foundation, it looks dewy, fresh and is very natural in appearance, however it is very funny and does come up fairly light in terms of shades.. overall I will buy again as the finish is unlike anything ive seen before
Wendy A.
London , Dagenham
Review for: Deep 30
Wow!!! I have been waiting for foundation that matches my skin colour and it has been very hard, although they are some brands that are also good, like Fenty beauty. Personally this foundation is my second best foundation ever. 💖
Dolly M.
Milton Keynes
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by Dolly M.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light Medium 13 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
I am not changing this for no one! Its light to medium coverage (water based texture) got a dewy finish but with powder can be Matt. Stays whole day without creating any creases ( very impressed . It’s bit on a expensive side but it’s worth the penny. Ladies if you want to treat then this foundation is not a bad idea 💕#foundation #PatMacgrath #makeup.
June Y.
Paris
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation uploaded by June Y.
Review for: Light Medium 11
Pat McGrath has had some great launches in the past and I couldn’t pass up the opportunity of snapping up her foundation. It definitely is a light to buildable medium coverage with a more natural-dewy finish. Not for the ladies out there that like maximum coverage, definitely a your skin but better finish! A tad pricey IMO
Catherine S.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light 3 1.18 oz/ 35 ml, PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light 6 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
Fantastic foundation, quite sheer but buildable leaves skin looking glowy and isn’t drying lasts all day long
Rachael (.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Medium Deep 27 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
Beautiful texture that makes your skin look like your skin but better. Prepare your skin if your oily as it’s definitely dewy with medium coverage.
Lilly W.
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Light Medium 9 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
I’ve been looking for a foundation that is perfect for everyday office wear. I work at a large tech company, and I find that I tend to want a more natural finish and look. This does exactly that - it doesn’t emphasize dry areas and gives the skin a really smooth glowy feel. However my blemishes still peek through, which I’m fine with. I would say this is more of a my skin but better type of product. At the end of the day I get pretty shiny since I have oily skin, but it doesn’t look terrible. Overall, I would recommend this if you’re looking for a nice, very natural everyday look.
Ekaterina M.
New Castle, DE
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Medium Deep 23 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
The texture is light, similar to serum. It smells good. It can emphasize the structure of the skin and peeling. Easy coating!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Wandana F.
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Review for: PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation Medium 21 1.18 oz/ 35 ml
This foundation is absolutely gorgeous smells great, extremely creamy ans hydrating and really longer lasting and gives light to medium coverage but you can easily build it up for more if needed

562 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Roberta P.
Ontario , ON
il y a un mois
Name Brands or Both Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation ? Revlon New Complexion Oil-free Liquid Makeup Foundation Spf 4 ( Natural TAN ) 1.2 Fl Oz.
LaToya M. il y a un mois
Pat McGrath
Heather W.
El Reno, OK
il y a 2 mois
Pat McGrath Labs Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Foundation ? Is this foundation worth the buy? I have dry skin. This foundation is raved about but it's so expensive!
LaToya M. il y a un mois