BeautyFaceFace MakeupPAT McGRATH LABS
Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer

PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer

by PAT McGRATH LABS

What it is: A creamy, lightweight, full-coverage concealer with a natural, radiant-matte finish that brightens under the eye and hides the appearance of blemishes.

Coverage: Full

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Liquid

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Vita-serum Complex: Moisturizes and helps fight the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Flex Form Matrix: Provides smoothness—without being tacky—for ultimate comfort.
- Optically Diffusing Pigments: Provides a soft-focus effect that blurs skin imperfections and delivers an exceptionally silky feel.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

What Else You Need to Know: This concealer is formulated with the vita-serum complex to moisturize and help fight the appearance of wrinkles and optically diffusing pigments to help unveil a stunning soft-focus effect that blurs imperfections without settling into fine lines. The flexible, breathable formulation blends with Sublime Perfection Foundation (sold separately) for all-day wear.

PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer ? Looking for a new concealer, I love pat mcrath products but have yet to try the face makeup, is it worth it?
Hi! I am using Nars radiant creamy concealer in shade Custard, mac pro longwear in NC20/25 and Tarte shape tape in 22N Light Neutral. Which shade would you recommend for me?
Start your review of PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer!
Cat D.
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Cat D.
Review for: LM10 - light medium with peach undertones
I am so in love with this concealer!! Q little goes such a long way so I know it will last a really long time. It also doesn't cake and doesn't draw attention to my fine lines. It really brightens up my under-eyes. I bought the under-eye kit..which is fantastic. The PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder and ZOEVA 146 Concealer Perfector Rose Golden Vol. 2 Brush are an outstanding combination. It perfectly blurs and keeps my concealer in place all day!! Im totally obsessed.
Maricruz L.
Garland, TX
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Maricruz L.
Review for: LM13 - light medium with yellow undertones
Loooove love love this concealer!! First off, I love that it’s matte but a non-creasing matte. I can’t stand having greasy under eyes. I also love the shade range in this collection. Super easy to pick a shade with the right undertone. Gives great coverage as well. Really worth the price.
Kara E.
Waynesboro, PA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Kara E.
Review for: L5 - light with neutral undertones
This is one of the best concealers I've tried. I own quite a few concealers and this is #1 for me. It blends so nicely and is super smooth. The coverage is great. Would definitely purchased again! PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer
Chameka M.
Aurora, CO
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Chameka M.
Review for: M18 - medium with neutral olive undertones
This is a very interesting concealer. I love that it’s hydrating and doesn’t dry my under eyes out. I love that it’s not completely full coverage. I don’t like that it doesn’t really dry down like other concealers. This is NOT a problem 99% of the time but sometimes I want a little more coverage and will let my concealer sit for a few minutes. Don’t waste your time! Just apply more product if you need additional coverage because that trick does not work with this concealer. That is the only issue I have with it and the shade match is perfection. I wear M18.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Jasmine B.
Review for: MD24 - medium deep with neutral undertones
I think I might understand what a radiant matte finish is. The consistency of the product is definitely matte. The finish provides subtle radiance. Once you blend it in, it stays put but doesn't make your under eyes look crepey. I didn't notice a ton of creasing. The concealer is said to be buildable but one layer was sufficient for me. It spreads very well and doesn't cling to any dry patches. Using the Blurring Under Eye Powder really makes the finish even more seamless. Since it has glass packaging, I have to be very careful when using it. I never rest it on the counter, only in my cosmetics case.
Jennifer P.
Los Angeles, CA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Jennifer P.
Review for: MD23 - medium deep with yellow undertones
This was my first Pat McGrath purchase and I love it. The packaging feels quite luxe with a gorgeous glass packaging. Although I will say it definitely isn’t fragile by any means. I feel like this is the 23 is the perfecting brightening concealer shade for me. The coverage is quite powerful as a little definitely goes a long way. The finish is quite lovely and it doesn’t really crease under my eyes either. I definitely plan on rebuying again.
Katelyn S.
Peabody, MA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Katelyn S.
Review for: L7 - light with peach undertones
This is, by far, the best concealer I have ever tried. It’s creamy, easy to blend, the coverage is great, dries down without looking or feeling dry and cakey. Somehow, this concealer is able to be full coverage while still being comfortable and lightweight. It comes in 36 shades and it is enriched with a vita-serum complex to combat fine lines and wrinkles. Plus, Pat McGrath’s packaging is just to die for! [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-sublime-perfection-concealer]
SHARON M.
Colonial Hgts, VA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by SHARON M.
Review for: L4 - light with peach undertones
this is a really great concealer even YouTube influences rave about it. its build able blendable, don't need alot and stays all day on me. I like this one with peach as I don't need a separate corrector that way . amazing. love pat mcgrath
Tracy  H.
Lynwood, IL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Tracy  H.
Review for: M18 - medium with neutral olive undertones
This concealer is everything , It’s so easy to blend and creamy , gives me great coverage , just beautiful , this concealer works great as a foundation as well , when I travel I take my 18 ,21 with me ,🥰so bomb .
Kristi M.
Irvine, CA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Concealer uploaded by Kristi M.
Review for: LM8 - light medium with yellow undertones
Definitely on my top concealer rankings score card. No matter what age you are this concealer performs and lasts like a dream. I have a full review, swatches and wear test on this concealer and all PM on my YouTube Channel Kristi Allure. You can check out the video for more of my thoughts and application on this. Social accounts: Kristi Allure and website blog is in IG bio, I upload new videos every Sunday 8am pt!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Billie M.
Portland
il y a 4 mois
Julissa G. il y a 3 mois
Definitely worth it! I have fine lines under my eyes, and it didn’t exaggerate or emphasis them. Instead, the concealer almost moved with the creases - making it look more skin-line. I love it. It’s one of my top concealers. And definitely full coverage depending on how much you use.
Karla B.
il y a un an
SHARON M. il y a un an
I love the pat mcgrath over Jouer I tried both. The pat doesnt crease on me and it stays all day and I have super oily skin to the point my eyelids oil up and drip and usually smudge my mascara. I love patting it into my skin and adding the under eye powder to set it and then I am extra I put KKW beauty brightening powder just in the inner corner to brighten it up a notch
Gabriel  P.
Noblesville, IN
il y a un an
Amber C. il y a un an
Yes. Sometimes her website has it 30% off. I got a great deal by getting the set with her under eye setting powder and 30% off. Love them both!