MakeupFace MakeupFace PowderPAT McGRATH LABS
Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder

by PAT McGRATH LABS

What it is: A brilliantly blendable, ultra-weightless, under-eye setting powder that brightens and blurs for luminous soft-focus effects.

Coverage: Light

Finish: Natural

Formulation: Pressed Powder

Skin Type: Normal, Dry, Combination, and Oily

Highlighted Ingredients:
- Mica-infused Powder: Creates an even finish and adds sublime radiance to the under-eye area.
- Proprietary Powder Blend: Gives a barely there feel with a unique, sensorial application.

Ingredient Callouts: Free of parabens.

What Else You Need to Know: This powder glides on effortlessly, creating a lightweight veil of perfection with captivating, even-toned radiance. In targeted application, this lighter-than-air formulation visibly blurs fine lines and imperfections for an all-day, flawless appearance.

Does this powder apply best over thin concealers or thicker formulas like a corrector?
Im thinking of purchasing, after feeling it’s texture in the store. How long does it last if you were to use it just for the under eyes?
How good is the pat McGrath under eye setting powder for dry under eyes?
Start your review of PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder!
Alicia H.
Huntington Pk, CA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Alicia H.
I love this under eye powder compact but as you can see on my photo this is so fragile it broke. I made a post on my Twitter and pat McGrath accounts asked me to DM her so I did . She kindly offered to send me a new one. The brand itself is the best and I will continue purchasing.
Marisela C.
Corona, NY
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Marisela C.
This powder is amazing, it’s excellent for use it under eyes, it’s fine, no extreme matte, the concealer look great.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Jasmine B.
Initially, I thought that the "Deep" shade would be too light for my skin tone but it really surprised me. It was very easy to blend and essentially disappeared into my skin. It wasn't cakey or drying. The Sublime powder is described as being a pressed loose powder. It remains pressed in the compact but when you use a brush, some of it becomes loose which makes it much easier to apply.
brianna V.
Levittown, PA
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by brianna V.
My absolute favorite! It leaves my skin Facetuned in real life. It is pricey but it’s honestly one of the only powders I’ll use. There’s never any flashback with it and it sets my face without completely caking it up.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Kanisha D.
You need it! If you are 35+ don’t even finish reading this, go get it now! This powder has been an absolute game changer in my makeup routine by giving me that smooth, blurring flawless finish. I have the medium, deep and most recently purchased the yellow. I initially purchased the medium to use under eye, but recently switched to the yellow, which works much better with my undertones. The deep I use all over my face, once I finish applying my makeup to smooth and blend everything together. The brush you use is key to get the most out of this product. Use a medium dense blending brush under eye, and a large fluffy powder brush for applying all over the face.
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Stephanie P.
[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-sublime-perfection-blurring-under-eye-setting-powder] staple product. This powder is the thinnest powder you’ll find. It’s like a filter for your face and it just melts into the skin and somehow looks better as you wear it.
Danielle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Danielle B.
Purchased at: Sephora
[product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-sublime-perfection-blurring-under-eye-setting-powder] This product is sooooo underrated! This is her blurring under eye powder. It set and blues INDEED. it’s light and not cakey under my eyes. It’s small about $30 but a little goes along way. I use it alone or i use a little setting powder after and honestly you don’t even need setting powder after i wear it because i wear glasses so i need the extra security lol
Adrianne W.
Charlotte, NC
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Adrianne W.
Purchased at: Sephora
When she says blurring she means BLURRING! I have a slightly dry under eye area so I’m always apprehensive about using a powder under my eyes. This powder doesn’t cake up, doesn’t crease excessively on me (I’m going to have a little creasing under there no matter what), and it really holds my concealer all day, even with glasses on! The price is actually quite fair as well. Now I use this as an all over setting powder for my face. It’s so light and finely milled it makes the perfect face powder. I do want to get light for my under eye though, for a brightening effect.
Vanessa H.
PAT MCGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Sublime Perfection Blurring Under-Eye Setting Powder uploaded by Vanessa H.
This powder is BOMB! It's the only under eye setting powder that mattifies my under eye, keeps my concealer in place AND doesn't look cakey. The finish is just like skin. I haven't used anything like it before or since... Definitely one of my holy grail products!
Jonna G.
This is the best, most smoothing, non-drying powder I have ever used. I wish this came in a larger size as it is VERY small. I use this daily on my undereye and it is flawlessly smooth. I have very dry undereyes and this never looks dry or cakey. Very expensive but so worth it!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...