PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo

by PAT McGRATH LABS

Mother’s cult-covetable backstage secret delivers the ultimate in runway radiance, gliding on effortlessly to impart a veil of sinfully sublime luminosity. The creamy Highlighter reflects and refracts light, conjuring iconic illumination realness. The transparent Balm – formulated with aloe and argan oils plus hyaluronic acid – delivers dewy divinity as it softens the skin. Whether worn solo or à deux, these luxurious finishes satisfy every highlighting addiction. Take your glow to the fourth dimension and prepare for a legendary, lit-from-within-gleam that’s truly aliengelic.

Nude
Golden
Bronze

- 1 Highlighter 3.5g / 0.12oz

- 1 Balm 3g / 0.11oz

- A luxurious gel formula infused with a decadent blend of emollient oils that nourish and illuminate skin for a smooth, dewy glow.

- Glides on sumptuously and blends seamlessly into a vibrant, tantalizingly transparent finish.

- Fiercely formulated for smooth, controlled application, effortless sculpting, transformative skin softening and smoothing.

- Imparts a vibrant wash of iconically illuminating colour that brightens the complexion with rapturous radiance.

Application Tips:

Turn your skin on. Experiment to achieve a range of exquisite effects, from bare, dewy divinity to stunning luminosity beyond the spectrum.

ACCENTUATE

Blend, layer and turn your skin on using the fingertips, Buffer 003 Brush or a sensual swipe directly from the stick. Experiment with a stippling motion to build intensity or indulge in sweeping circular movements to blend and sheer the pigment.

AMPLIFY

Apply each end of the stick separately for iconic gleam, or take it to next level by mixing the Balm + Highlighter for the ultimate in runway radiance.

TRANSCEND

Lavish light across the face and body including the tops of cheekbones, centre of eyelid, brow bone, bridge of nose, cupid’s bow, shoulders and décolletage.

Does this highliter feel sticky on skin ?
What is the best way to use this product? Does it go on top of the foundation? Can you set a tiny bit with a powder?PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo
I am so very intrigued by this product, but worry that applying it straight to the face may mess up my base. Anyone have any opinion on this? Or tips to prevent this from happening?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo!
SOPHY A.
New York, New York
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by SOPHY A.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by SOPHY A.
Review for: Bronze
Gorgeous packaging, love the gold aesthetic. This highlighter is perfect for layering alone or to intensify any powder highlighter. I got the shade bronze and absolute perfection. I would definitely repurchase it, it’s so good.
Umari O.
Memphis, TN
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Umari O.
Love this highlighter! It gives you natural glow does not break up makeup. I haven't bused the balm because I am not sure of how to properly apply. Overall the color is great for my complexion and easy to blend. I would recommend it to anyone. I got in on sale on PML website.
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Stephanie P.
Review for: Golden
Why did I wait so long to try this product? Normally, cream products do not work on top foundation set with powder. This one is different. I’ve used it on top of foundation alone or on top of a set foundation and it looks beautiful and smooth. Almost plumping. The golden shade is close to my natural skin tone, so it just looks like a subtle glow on me. Adding the balm on top give you that hydrated and dewy look. A very healthy glow.
Azure M.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Azure M.
Review for: Golden
I love this highlighter balm! I won this and other beautiful products from Muva Pat McGrath’s giveaway celebrating their 5th anniversary! This balm works well before and after apply makeup. It’s great on its own as well! I recommend this product!
Alejandra H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Alejandra H.
Review for: Golden
Amazing! Love it! This is probably my favorite highlighter now, is easy and quickly to apply, love the texture and the fact that has the balm, is not super shimmery, You should try it!... Is a little expensive.
Pauline H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Pauline H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Pauline H.
This is my least favorite highlighter. It just doesn’t work well for me. I feel like it doesn’t show up or last long. I have tried many different application methods. I just haven’t been able to get it to work properly.
Anastasiia L.
Davis, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Anastasiia L.
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Anastasiia L.
Review for: Golden, Nude
It’s very pretty but the balm side melts foundation. I like the highlighter side. It’s very settle and gives you such a natural glow. I like both golden and nude colors. I wouldn’t repurchase it, I prefer Charlotte Tilbury beauty light wand.
Sammy E.
White Plains, NY
Review for: Nude
This is one of the best highlighters I have ever used!! You get an “out of this world” glow that looks like you just got back from vacation! I wish I knew about it years ago, just try it and you will see what I am talking about!! [product:pat-mcgrath-labs-skin-fetish:-highlighter-balm-duo]
Alessandra J.
Valencia, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish: Highlighter + Balm Duo uploaded by Alessandra J.
Review for: Nude
I have shade NUDE and I love it! The balm is super hydrating and really enhances the highlighter side. It’s formulated without Parabens or Sulfates. The only issues are that it is not cruelty free and contains very little product for the price point. That packaging alone is an experience and beautiful, it reminds me of the Tom Ford packaging, it’s weighted and not plastic. It honestly makes up for how little product you get. But luckily a little of it goes a long way.
Kali M.
Arlington, TX
Review for: Nude
This is one of my all time favorite highlighters. I have light skin with olive undertones and the nude and golden shades both look nice. Blends so nicely and looks super natural! The packaging is perfect too.