BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

This product is back in stock online for a limited time only, with highly limited quantities. A transformative trio with a highlighter and balm duo, brush, and pigment to take highlighting to the next level use without caution. Turn your skin on with Skin Fetish 003 and transcend your look. Experiment with an array of exquisite effects from bare, to dewy, to stunning luminosity beyond the spectrum. This kit is packed with backstage secrets so you can pull off seductive, sublime skin. Take highlighting to the next dimension with this addictive trio's incandescent pigment, buffer brush, and dual-ended Shiny Stick™. It includes a lustrous highlighter on one end and beautifying balm on the other to amplify and accentuate your best features. This set contains: - 0.26 oz/ 7.37 g Shiny Stick highlighter + balm duo - 0.14 oz/ 3.96 g 003 Pigment - Buffer 003 brush Choose from the Skin Fetish 003 in Golden or Nude (sold separately). see more...

Debby W.
Flushing, NY
Looooooove this. The packaging is so cute. Bag of sequins. I love the powder highlight. It is irrredescent and beautiful. With pink/purple tones. Comes with a brush. And the highlighter stick I use for on the go, the balm for parts of my face that need a quick touch up.
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
I purchased this pat macgrath skin fetish in pale pink this is a blinding highlight like from outer space you can use this clear balm than layer pigment over it very unique product and very nicely done my only complaint is the packaging for the price it's so cheap feels like elf packaging cheap plastic and the brush was crap too but the actual products amazing
Tiffanie H.
Pensacola
Yes! This highlighting kit is so pretty. I use the stick almost every day in my routine and the powder highlight is so fine that it doesn't appear to sit on top of the skin. It's a beautiful pink glow. It makes my skin look 10x more healthy and pretty. It also photographs beautifully because it doesn't have glittery chunks. Great product and the packaging is super fancy!
Lois G.
Suffolk, Ipswich
This is soooo blinding! I'd wanted to try out a Pat McGrath product for ages and finally settled on this when I saw it on Net A Porter. I thought it made sense to go for a highlighting product as I love to glow! The packaging it comes in is amazing! The highlight gives a proper dewy glow instead of a sparkle. It looks and feels high quality. In the packaging I was worried that it wouldnt give me the highlighting I want, however applied to the skin it is so silky smooth and looks amazing. I think the Pat McGrath products are quite expensive however they are a quality luxury product that every girl should at least try once! Definitely worth the investment.