BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

This product is back in stock online for a limited time only, with highly limited quantities. A transformative trio with a highlighter and balm duo, brush, and pigment to take highlighting to the next level use without caution. Turn your skin on with Skin Fetish 003 and transcend your look. Experiment with an array of exquisite effects from bare, to dewy, to stunning luminosity beyond the spectrum. This kit is packed with backstage secrets so you can pull off seductive, sublime skin. Take highlighting to the next dimension with this addictive trio's incandescent pigment, buffer brush, and dual-ended Shiny Stick™. It includes a lustrous highlighter on one end and beautifying balm on the other to amplify and accentuate your best features. This set contains: - 0.26 oz/ 7.37 g Shiny Stick highlighter + balm duo - 0.14 oz/ 3.96 g 003 Pigment - Buffer 003 brush Choose from the Skin Fetish 003 in Golden or Nude (sold separately). see more...

Kennedy A.
isla vista
I just love pat! This is probably my favorite highlighter now, and it is definitely the easiest to apply. It is so quick and simple to get a highlight and it doesn’t require getting out brushes, I love that! The balm would be great on its own but over the highlighter it seems to just remove a bit of the intensity, which is probably one of the only downsides for me... the other downside being that the amount of product doesn’t impress me for the price, but I’m kinda hoping looks are deceiving and it ends up lasting a long while. This color is wonderful for medium skin tones, and eventually i may get the nude version as well. One thing I love aside from the ease of application is that it isn’t as drying on the skin as a powder. I mostly notice this benefit when highlighting my nose, which is always dry and peely, and this glided over it and actually seemed to add moisture (or at least the appearance of it). The packaging is also seriously my favorite packaging I’ve ever seen (and I buy way too much makeup)— it was so luxurious and just flat out cool. I would highly recommend getting your hands on one of the 3 highlighter/balm duos
esin t.
Seattle, WA
This was by far the best highlighter I've ever owned - in terms of pigment and texture - and believe me, I've tried them all from all the high-ends to drugstore highlighters. However, the packaging was so cheap and brittle. It would earn 5 stars if the powder compact hadn't broken two weeks after opening it.
Lillian R.