2 colors available

BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A transformative trio with a highlighter and balm duo, brush, and pigment to take highlighting to the next level use without caution. Turn your skin on with Skin Fetish 003 and transcend your look. Experiment with an array of exquisite effects from bare, to dewy, to stunning luminosity beyond the spectrum. This kit is packed with backstage secrets so you can pull off seductive, sublime skin. Take highlighting to the next dimension with this addictive trio's incandescent pigment, buffer brush, and dual-ended Shiny Stick™. It includes a lustrous highlighter on one end and beautifying balm on the other to amplify and accentuate your best features. This set contains: - 0.26 oz Shiny Stick highlighter + balm duo - 0.14 oz 003 Pigment - Buffer 003 brush Choose from the Skin Fetish 003 in Golden or Nude (sold separately).This product will be available for purchase in store at these locations: NYC Times Square & Union Square LA Hollywood & Highland San Francisco Powell Street Las Vegas Caesar's Palace Houston Houston Galleria Miami Aventura see more...

Janine C.
Janine C.
Review for: Nude
I thought long and hard about this highlighter bundle before purchasing. At $72 there were tons of critiques about the packaging of this product but praises on the products themselves. Sad to say, the stories about the poor packaging were true. They're thin and plastic and not exactly sophisticated, but they're minimalistic and serve its purpose. The pigment (powder) is gorgeous and applies smoothly. The iridescent pink is something I wouldn't wear out, except maybe at night... For an editorial of some sort. The cream highlighter is AMAZINGGGG. It is definitely my all-time favorite, holy grail cream highlighter. It's absolutely gorgeous and reflects light perfectly. The balm is kind of just there and I don't think I'd use it, except maybe to correct liner mistakes. The brush is stiff and drags product off of the skin (if you apply cream highlighter, pigment, then balm). Overall, it's a nice set and is super versatile. Unfortunately I don't care for 1/2 of the product and 1/4 of the product is more editorial, but the cream highlighter is BOMB and makes up for it.
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Eagle, ID
Review for: Golden
Holy highlight. Now this was a splurge purchase and let me tell you... I had buyers remorse until I received my product and then I realized it was worth every penny and let me tell you why! First of all the packaging is everything, definitely one of a kind and I appreciated every single sequin! Second, you're getting 3 amazing products and stellar packaging for $72, that's not too expensive from that perspective ($24 a piece.) Next the highlight pigment is amazing! It's so pigmented and creamy. It's the perfect shade of gold. The double sided highlight and balm is even better! The balm gives you a nice dew to the skin without it looking greasy. The cream highlight is also extremely pigmented and stunning! Also gives you that glow without looking glittery or greasy. The texture of the highlight is so so creamy and velvety it kind of sets it self, truly unique! The highlight paired with the pigment on top is highlight goals!!!! My only con is the brush isn't the best but it works!
Wendy M.
Wendy M.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Golden
I have been anticipating the release of this highlighter set. The packaging on IG appeared awesome and so creative. The swatches appeared amazing. Sadly, when I received the package that's not what I experienced with this set.
Its 3 products, so the price tag was understandable (however, I still don't think its worth it) The highlight you get from this is so subtle that I feel the need to top it off with another highlighter. I have been trying to make this highlighter work, with different brushes, different products underneath to make the pan POP. Nothing!
Its LE and I deep down want to return this set, however the collector/hoarder in me can't give it up. I agree with the packaging, it's HORRIBLE. Its cheap plastic. The cap is loose will that dry out my highlighter stick? The highlighter pan has a cheap container and a cheap white label on the bottom. I wouldn't repurchase and I'm very close to taking my set back.
Lili A.
Lili A.
alameda, CA
This highlight is beautiful! I have the gold one 003. It is a beautiful iridescent highlight and I was so happy I got my hands on it. It is not like any other highlight I have used and honestly the price is justifiable because you do get a gloss, stick highlight, powder highlight and a brush. You are not just receiving one thing for an insane price! BUT my only complaint is the packaging...It is so cheaply made for something that was this pricey. It is plastic. My brush hairs were falling apart when I opened it, the gloss and stick highlight barely has any product inside the tube anyways so I don't really use either but they are both beautiful for a natural and subtle glow. I do love the powder highlight though and this was limited edition so I wouldn't dare get rid of it ever but the packaging just makes me really question the price sometimes.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Montebello, CA
I bought both sets (golden and nude) and they are both beautiful. The pressed pigments are smooth and the cream highlighters are buttery. The brush included isn't very useful to me, but people that don't have a highlighting brush might appreciate it. The clear highlight is not sticky but can make your skin look greasy if you apply too much or in your T zone. Both of the cream highlights are more muted when applied alone but can be built up by applying the pigment on top.

The description says that the highlighters can be built up to an intense highlight but I haven't really seen that to be true. If you want an intense highlight for the gods, I say you look to Becca or Anastasia's Monnchild Palette. These highlighters are beautiful but might be subtle for some people.
Sabrina D.
Very underwhelmed. I like the balm and the creme highlighter, don't care much for the pigment. But the biggest flaw from this kit is the tiny amount of product VS the price. Super dupeable and not worth the price in terms of both packaging and gram count. Sure you get a brush and three other things but the creme products won't last very long and the pigment is very pink but not the only one out there. I wanted to love this but nearly $80 for the amount you get is a big let down. Returning. I will be investing my money into a large face gloss as I have creme highlighters and pigments I rather use and have an abundance of. I adore Pat but like I said if there was more product I would've held onto it.
Candice B.
Candice B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Nude
$72 seems like a lot of money until you break it down. You get a champagne cream highlighter, clear balm, and opalescent white/pink powder, plus the perfectly sized stippling brush. The products can be used individually or layered depending on how much glow you're going for. My favorite way to wear this is cream, then balm, then powder. The result is not subtle, but it's a gorgeous dewy sheen with no glitter whatsoever. If you're obsessed with highlighters, this is a must-have in my book. Unfortunately, I can't give this 5 stars due to the packaging. It's a cheap plastic, and the caps on the highlighter/balm stick are flimsy and loose. I would be scared to travel with this.
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Golden
Talk about high fashion highlight! I Am a highlight queen but wanted to try a dewier highlight. The high fashion editorials have that "wet" appearance the balm side provides exactly that. While the highlight side provides a great base for the highlighting powder. I have several gold based highlights since they look a lot better on my skin tone. This one is unique in the sense that it has a blueish hue to the gold. Its multidimensional in regards to the finish. The brush it came with is underwhelming although made in JAPAN I FEEL like the brush does not pick up the color the way I WISH it would.
Stephi D.
Stephi D.
Shaw AFB, SC
Review for: Nude
Was awaiting the release for this and while I'm not 100% blown away, I will say I'm pleased. I had sticker shock at first but then realized it's three products. The champagne balm stick is great for quick applications on the run. THe brush is soft but I don't use as much as my Morphe brushes. I will say I'm disappointed in the caps. Poor construction left my balm with a lose cap that I'm sure will eventually lead to it drying out. Shame since it was expensive. Please work on the packaging.
Belle C.
Belle C.
Not my favorite highlighter for my personal preferences, but for beginners in makeup this is great! I go for that "blinding glow" and this doesn't give me that but it gives a beautiful iridescent highlight without being too bright. It also comes with an amazing brush and a cream highlighting stick, which I use before the powder, to make a great subtle highlight. The price is very high compared to most highlighters but I recommend for beginners in makeup and also minimalists.
Jaime s.
Jaime s.
I've seen this highlighter a lot on YouTube pages and Instagram accounts and it looks so beautiful, the packaging and all! I just want to know if it's as good as it looks? I want to try it but it is very pricey so I want to know if it is worth it before I consider buying it.
Chioma O.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a beautiful iridescent highlighter on darker skin tones, does this do the job?
Adrienne W.
Adrienne W.
Leesport, PA
I've seen Tati review this product on her YouTube channel. It's expensive, yes, but is it worth the price? How would this compare to benefit watts up or Marc Jacobs highlighter stick?
Sabrina D.
Is the pink sheen very noticeable on the face? I am considering purchasing but not if its a big color highlight.
Machicia G.
Machicia G.
Cypress , TX
Which one would be more flattering on deeper skin tones?