BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A transformative trio with a highlighter and balm duo, brush, and pigment to take highlighting to the next level use without caution. Turn your skin on with Skin Fetish 003 and transcend your look. Experiment with an array of exquisite effects from bare, to dewy, to stunning luminosity beyond the spectrum. This kit is packed with backstage secrets so you can pull off seductive, sublime skin. Take highlighting to the next dimension with this addictive trio's incandescent pigment, buffer brush, and dual-ended Shiny Stick™. It includes a lustrous highlighter on one end and beautifying balm on the other to amplify and accentuate your best features. This set contains: - 0.26 oz Shiny Stick highlighter + balm duo - 0.14 oz 003 Pigment - Buffer 003 brush Choose from the Skin Fetish 003 in Golden or Nude (sold separately).This product will be available for purchase in store at these locations: NYC Times Square & Union Square LA Hollywood & Highland San Francisco Powell Street Las Vegas Caesar's Palace Houston Houston Galleria Miami Aventura see more...

PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish
  • "this is a beautiful highlight. with this product you are either have a more subtle highlight (the balm), make it more intense with the other cream side, and even top it off with the powder. surprisingly my favorite part of this was the cream highlighter. i was sure i would love the powder highlight more. " in 12 reviews
  • "ok girls, if you want a go to highlighter product that will not fail you, this is your gal. when i say the price you pay, is worth it, i’m being serious. i’m very tight when it comes to makeup so i’ll only purchase and repurchase the best of the best. i’ve actually ordered 2, an extra for me and one for the bestie. amazing glow that lasts hours. the perfect consistency where it doesn’t feel like you’re caking your face. i love looking like the tin man so i can really build this up and make it pop. it’s also perfect for a subtle glow though. 10/10 can not rate this product enough! if you’re tight on money then there are amazing products that come close to this but this is the best of the best, hands down." in 3 reviews
Meryca A.
Review for: Nude, Golden more...
I bought this after hearing all the hype about this and all of Pat McGrath's products. What a disappointment and waste of money this was. I thought I was getting a good deal on this since it comes with 3 products but they're not worth the money at all.
So the sets come with a mini duo fiber brush that you're supposed to use to highlight. I don't like it at all for highlighting because it's too big for the cheekbone area and it just gets everywhere. It's a great brush to apply your blush or bronzer though. It gives an amazing airbrushed look.
The duo highlighting sticks have a shimmery side and a clear side. There isn't alot of product at all. The clear side is just like vaseline. I understand the concept of it being a glow with no shimmer but it's just dumb to me, you could just use vaseline for that look. I used it on my face to 'highlight' but not even an hour passed by until it sunk into my face. The shimmery side is beautiful but nothing out of the ordinary. I applied it to my face and it gave a nice subtle highlight.
I thought the highlighting powders would be more natural shades but they're not. Both are duo chrome-ish. The Golden kit comes with a glittery yellow-gold and the Nude kit comes with a glittery pink. And by glittery I don't actually mean like chunky glitter it's a very small particle of glitter just like Fenty beauty's Trophy Wife. They perform mediocrely.
In conclusion, these kits are not worth the money at all. You can find the same quality and maybe even better quality for cheaper.
Emma D.
Review for: Golden more...
Soooo pricy!  Received as a gift for Christmas.  The color payoff is glorious and incredibly buildable- if I want a slightly dewy finish or a blinding highlight, I can just apply more.  The powder is incredibly pigmented, so a little goes a long way and use a light hand.  It started to wear off at approximately hour 9 of wearing it through the day- so oily skin people, beware.  I do love this highlighter but I do not think I would purchase it for myself- there are many other great highlighters on the market for a quarter of the price.
Khansa M.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Golden more...
Anything that Pat McGrath makes is beautiful. This highlighter is extremely unique. It is golden with a nice light green tint to it. There is soft shimmer. You can build it up or keep it somewhat subtle. The first time I wore it outside, I was actually asked what I had on my cheeks. It’s so stunning. It is expensive but you can’t find anything like it. It comes with a brush and a cream duohighlighter to even give you a wet look or to put the highlighter on top. You get a lot of products for it and the packaging is cute (so many sequins in the bag)
Joy J.
Katy, TX
Review for: Golden more...
This highlight kit is unlike any highlight kit I have ever gotten my hands on.

Packaging:
The kit comes in a gold package with gold sequins. I though it was super cute until I had to open the package. Sequin overload lol.

This kit includes:
-Fine Gold 003 pigment (0.14 oz)
-Gold Shiny Stick highlight + balm duo (0.26 oz)
-Buffer 003 brush

Fine Gold 003 pigment:
The pigment is a beautiful white gold shade (top shade of the swatch photo). I was hesitant to get the gold at first because I was unsure if it was going to be too dark, since when I heard “gold” I thought it would’ve been a darker gold color. Once I swatched it, it was a light, white gold shade. That’s the best way I can describe it. When the light hits the highlight, it looks gold, but otherwise it just looks like a iridescent highlight. I really like the color, it’s unique and I use it often.

Gold Shiny Stick highlight + balm duo:
The gold stick highlight is more on the golden side. (Bottom shade on the swatch photo). I use this more to add highlight to my collar bone and shoulders. It’s very beautiful. The balm is a clear balm, that can be used on the highlight areas by itself or it can be applied underneath or on top of the gold pigment. I do both. In the photo it is applied on top of the pigment to give it a more wet look, which I love.

Buffer 003 brush:
This is the only thing that did not “WOW” me entirely. The brush is okay but not the best in my opinion. I will sometimes opt for a different highlight brush when applying the pigment and will use this brush for applying the highlight + balm duo.

Verdict:
I love it! I find myself reaching for it a lot more since I have received this kit and I’m very happy with my purchase. Highly recommend.
Melissa B.
los anglesy
Review for: Golden more...
I absolutely need this in my life !! Mother never makes a mistake she gets it right every time! Pat McGrath such outstanding make up artist and I’m so happy she decided to share her skills and make up with entire world💋
Maggie E.
Belle Chasse, LA
Review for: Golden more...
More than five stars. Let me paint you a picture of what this highlighter looks like on the skin. Imagine, a luminous golden dawn cascading onto a heavenly church reflecting radiant blue from the stained multi-dimensional   skylights rolling across the blessed grounds. That's the only way I can describe how decadent this is. Honestly, i would pay more than 72$ for this. Its golden-blue multi chrome pigmented magnificence is always on my face and has become an essential part of my routine. It's astoundingly creamy and more than I could have ever hope for. Thank you, mother Pat, Thank you
Elizabeth L.
Yuba City, CA
Review for: Golden more...
This was recently restocked at Sephora and a Rouge member received first access to it and I jumped right in and purchased. I searched and used it a few times and I’m blown away by how beautiful it is. The cream stick you gently apply that and layer the highlighter on top and you will have the most amazing not glittery kinda like a glistening type of glow which is the most gorgeous glow in my opinion. I highly recommend if you can get your hands on it. PAT McGRATH LABS Skin Fetish
April M.
N Hollywood, CA
Review for: Nude, Golden more...
I got this because it was Pat McGrath and sequins! I have both the Golden and the Nude. Bought them when they first came out. I dont really use them on me, but have used it on clients, and do love the way they look. They're not products I use all the time, and when I do use them, I find myself never using them in combo with one another, as they are meant to be used. I use them mostly as separates. The brush that comes with it, is very crappy.
Janine C.
Review for: Nude more...
I thought long and hard about this highlighter bundle before purchasing. At $72 there were tons of critiques about the packaging of this product but praises on the products themselves. Sad to say, the stories about the poor packaging were true. They're thin and plastic and not exactly sophisticated, but they're minimalistic and serve its purpose. The pigment (powder) is gorgeous and applies smoothly. The iridescent pink is something I wouldn't wear out, except maybe at night... For an editorial of some sort. The cream highlighter is AMAZINGGGG. It is definitely my all-time favorite, holy grail cream highlighter. It's absolutely gorgeous and reflects light perfectly. The balm is kind of just there and I don't think I'd use it, except maybe to correct liner mistakes. The brush is stiff and drags product off of the skin (if you apply cream highlighter, pigment, then balm). Overall, it's a nice set and is super versatile. Unfortunately I don't care for 1/2 of the product and 1/4 of the product is more editorial, but the cream highlighter is BOMB and makes up for it.
Sarah A.
Eagle , ID
Review for: Golden more...
Holy highlight. Now this was a splurge purchase and let me tell you... I had buyers remorse until I received my product and then I realized it was worth every penny and let me tell you why! First of all the packaging is everything, definitely one of a kind and I appreciated every single sequin! Second, you're getting 3 amazing products and stellar packaging for $72, that's not too expensive from that perspective ($24 a piece.) Next the highlight pigment is amazing! It's so pigmented and creamy. It's the perfect shade of gold. The double sided highlight and balm is even better! The balm gives you a nice dew to the skin without it looking greasy. The cream highlight is also extremely pigmented and stunning! Also gives you that glow without looking glittery or greasy. The texture of the highlight is so so creamy and velvety it kind of sets it self, truly unique! The highlight paired with the pigment on top is highlight goals!!!! My only con is the brush isn't the best but it works!
Jaime s.
I've seen this highlighter a lot on YouTube pages and Instagram accounts and it looks so beautiful, the packaging and all! I just want to know if it's as good as it looks? I want to try it but it is very pricey so I want to know if it is worth it before I consider buying it.
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I've been looking for a beautiful iridescent highlighter on darker skin tones, does this do the job?
Sabrina D.
miami, FL
Is the pink sheen very noticeable on the face? I am considering purchasing but not if its a big color highlight.
Lindsay M.
Costa Mesa , CA
Is this more of a natural everyday highlight look or over the top special occasion type?
Adrienne W.
Church Hill, MD
I've seen Tati review this product on her YouTube channel. It's expensive, yes, but is it worth the price? How would this compare to benefit watts up or Marc Jacobs highlighter stick?