PAT McGRATH LABS
Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil - Divine Rose Collection Suburbia 0042 oz/ 12 g

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A long-lasting, waterproof lip pencil designed to blend seamlessly and add definition and structure. What Else You Need to Know: Effortlessly shape and add definition to lips with the PermaGel Ultra Lip Pencil, the ultimate in long-wearing lip definition. Augment your lips and visibly enhance the natural volume of the mouth for a beautifully shaded and sculpted look.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil - Divine Rose Collection Suburbia 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g!
Alicia H.
PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil - Divine Rose Collection Suburbia 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g uploaded by Alicia H.
Not a sponsored review. I thought this lipliner was an over priced product but no. I liked the packaging the only thing is, it should last longer other than that it's great.
Kristie H.
Cranbury, NJ
Love it! These pencils are the closest thing to Chanels discontinued aqua lip liners. They glide on like a dream and don't smudge. I'm slowly adding just about every color that looks good on my skin to tge collection.
Noelle H.
Salem, OR
PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil - Divine Rose Collection Suburbia 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g uploaded by Noelle H.
This lip pencil is smooth as butter and looks beautiful paired with the soft core lipstick and divine rose gloss. It doesn’t smudge and makes my lips look fuller. I can’t bring myself to recommend it to anyone because of the price but it’s still an amazing product
Kelly D.
Deerfield Bch, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS Permagel Ultra Lip Pencil - Divine Rose Collection Suburbia 0.042 oz/ 1.2 g uploaded by Kelly D.
My perfect pink liner! Glides effortlessly and doesn't fade too quickly. I like to fill my lips with it and add a gloss on top for a pretty in pink moment.
Preachersd2r H.
It is my favorite as a pro MUA for over 2O years! Love this color it makes my lip color have a youthful hint of pink while giving depth on outer edge detail work of over line artistry to make a natural looking larger lip. It doesn’t feather and it works alone with a little balm on and also with her gorgeous glosses on top also with the lipsticks in the color range. Love all of the colors and use them as liners and dot on cheeks in a rush and Pat in skin with clean fingers for a natural flush look!
Alwaysalady8 P.
San Francisco
I am so loving these lip pencils .. the only thing that could be better is if Pat would create a wider range of color choices ... it glides in to the lip smoothly and is very blendable leaving your lips I stained and will stay in place all night .. you can use these lip pencils on eye lids , and under eye lids .. giving your face life ..

Looking for your answer?