PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subversive La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette
Top Questions See all 42 Q&A
- "This palette is amazing the eyeshadow colors are so bright and colorful. They are super creamy and pigmented. The price is very good for the palette. I got mine at Sephora." in 7 reviews
La Vie en Rose includes five shimmer shades shades and one matte. They are as follows:
- Pale Fire - A medium, peach base with a peach-to-pink shifting pearl
- Purple Rain - A cool, deep royal purple with a metallic finish
- Gold Nectar - A warm, medium copper with a metallic sheen
- Paranormal - A warm, medium eggplant purple with a matte finish
- Rose Risqué - A warm, bright fuchsia pink with a satin finish
- Euphoria - A warm, medium purple with a metallic finish
The formula is every bit as amazing as the full sized palettes. These shadows are creamy, insanely pigmented and easy to blend. They apply opaque in a single layer. I didn’t encounter any fallout.
The only criticism I have is that I did have to pull from other palettes for transition and browbone highlight shades.
The packaging corresponds to the full sized palettes. There is a nice sized mirror inside.
The mini palettes retail for $55 which is less than half the price of the 12 pan palettes ($125.) You receive 12 g/.42 oz of product. If you want to try Pat McGrath’s eyeshadows without shelling out the big bucks, then these palettes are a great option for you. If you’re more of a neutrals fan, you may want to check out the PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette or PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette. You can purchase these palettes at Sephora or on the Pat McGrath Labs website. I would highly recommend the La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette.
Note: I have added a photo with swatches. I didn’t use a primer. From left to right: Euphoria, Rose Risqué, Paranormal, Gold Nectar, Purple Rain and Pale Fire.
When she announced this limited palette I just had to have it!!!
The colors are so vibrant! I love 💗 how Springy and Summery they are!
I love how easy they are to apply, as well as how I can apply him as light as I want and then if my husband and I decide to go out that night I simply add a little bit more color for depth and then y’all it’s like va va BOOM!
This palette will not disappoint! It’s a must! 💗
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos