BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

A luxurious palette with an obsessively opulent melee of vivid violets, risque plums, and the euphoric glow of incendiary golds. This lavish collection of shades features extreme blendability and adherence for pure color intensity. The creamy, soft shadows ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color. Experience an emollient-like texture and sensorial feel that glides on with one-stroke, fully-pigmented, opaque color saturation and a polished, bright, multidimensional finish. This set contains: - 6 x Eyeshadows in Euphoria (pink plum frost), Paranormal (deep plum suede), Purple Reign (vivid purple sheen), Gold Nectar (peachy gold metallic), Rose Risque (ultra-pink satin), Pale Fire (peachy pink duo chrome) see more...

• Beautiful! These colors are fun!1 Answers
  • That packaging is everything2 Answers
  • These colors look amazing!! Is it worth the money? Do the...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This palette is amazing the eyeshadow colors are so bright and colorful. They are super creamy and pigmented. The price is very good for the palette. I got mine at Sephora." in 7 reviews
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
When Pat McGrath Labs announced the release of their new, limited edition, six pan eyeshadow palettes, I knew right away that I needed La Vie en Rose in my life. If you love bold colors, then this is the palette for you.

La Vie en Rose includes five shimmer shades shades and one matte. They are as follows:

- Pale Fire - A medium, peach base with a peach-to-pink shifting pearl
- Purple Rain - A cool, deep royal purple with a metallic finish
- Gold Nectar - A warm, medium copper with a metallic sheen
- Paranormal - A warm, medium eggplant purple with a matte finish
- Rose Risqué - A warm, bright fuchsia pink with a satin finish
- Euphoria - A warm, medium purple with a metallic finish

The formula is every bit as amazing as the full sized palettes. These shadows are creamy, insanely pigmented and easy to blend. They apply opaque in a single layer. I didn’t encounter any fallout.

The only criticism I have is that I did have to pull from other palettes for transition and browbone highlight shades.

The packaging corresponds to the full sized palettes. There is a nice sized mirror inside.

The mini palettes retail for $55 which is less than half the price of the 12 pan palettes ($125.) You receive 12 g/.42 oz of product. If you want to try Pat McGrath’s eyeshadows without shelling out the big bucks, then these palettes are a great option for you. If you’re more of a neutrals fan, you may want to check out the PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Sublime Bronze Ambition Eyeshadow Palette or PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette. You can purchase these palettes at Sephora or on the Pat McGrath Labs website. I would highly recommend the La Vie En Rose Eyeshadow Palette.

Note: I have added a photo with swatches. I didn’t use a primer. From left to right: Euphoria, Rose Risqué, Paranormal, Gold Nectar, Purple Rain and Pale Fire.
Sherry G.
Crystal Lake , IL
This is my absolute favorite palette!!! I always wondered about her shadows but they were out of my price range. When I saw this sneak peek on Trendmood, I knew I had to have it in my collection! I absolutely love to do colored looks and these colors did not disappoint. I can't speak for the other two palettes released with this one, but these shadows blend Like A Dream!!! You barely have to tap your brush on the eyeshadow and you get tons of pigmentation and payoff!! By far, my most loved palette!!!
Desiree F.
Augusta
I don't usually reach for bold pops of color but I was drawn to this palette because I love Pat McGrath's formula and purples really make my brown eyes pop. I really enjoy this for a fun punchy look when going out or just for fun around the house.
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
Anything Pat McGrath has me like 😍😍😍
When she announced this limited palette I just had to have it!!!

The colors are so vibrant! I love 💗 how Springy and Summery they are!

I love how easy they are to apply, as well as how I can apply him as light as I want and then if my husband and I decide to go out that night I simply add a little bit more color for depth and then y’all it’s like va va BOOM!

This palette will not disappoint! It’s a must! 💗
Kristen B.
Cincinnati , OH
Pat McGrath labs has the best formula to their products. This eye shadow pallet is perfect for mixing with other colors or using them together. For this brand I feel like this is a great price and the shadow pans are huge. The pigmentation is great and I would recommend this or any of her eye shadow pallets to anyone.
Andi D.
Washington DC
OH. MY. GAWD I love this palette.  I was in Vegas and came across it at one of the Sephora's on the strip and I figured I would swatch it....I thought I was going to die when I saw how vibrant and soft the colors were and product was.  I have mothership II and love that palette but if you want to experiment with Pat McGrath products but don't want to bust the budget, this is actually a great value and a great way to try it out. You end up getting more product for the cost vs the mothership lines (although I do recommend those also).
Kimberly C.
Highspire , PA
Beautiful pigmentation pat love this pallet and price so easy to blend and colors pop packaging is pink pretty and so classy u get what u pay for got this pallet for Sephora on the release date for 55.00 I recommend all her new pallet it’s very affordable must have
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
OMG! I have never tried PAt McGrath shadows before, they are so stunning! This was the only palette out of the three that really got me. The others I can find similar colors in my collection, but this one is just beyond what my expectations were! The colors are so creamy and pigmented, they blend out super easy, the packaging is beautiful, what more would you ask for?
DeLena T.
San Antonio, TX
Oh this palette just makes my heart sing!! The pigment is amazing. I don't know what sourcery she uses to create the formula but I am obsessed! You can not pass up this afforable option of quality highend makeup!!
x_ladycotto_mua C.
Orlando, FL
This is my favorite from the 3 Mini Palettes Mother made because of the intense Purple Reign color, the intensifying Fuscia pink color called: Rose Risqué and the color Paranormal with a touch of Pale Fire you make amazing looks💜🔥😍 the Best one for sure!!
Ines G.
Are you bold enough to wear that intense purple?
Alecia P.
Pittsford, NY
How is this palette? I keep looking at it and wanting it... not sure though!?
shayna b.
Mounds View
Are these vibrant? Chalky?
roxana l.
Sutherlin , OR
Do you guys think it's worth it? I want this pallet but debating if I should get it or not.
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?