MakeupEye MakeupEyeshadow PalettesPAT McGRATH LABS
MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette

by PAT McGRATH LABS

An indulgent palette of golden taupes, rich, powerful bronzes, and velvet-soaked plums, that leaves lids iced in a cool riot of glamour fatale. This rebellious collection of shades features extreme blendability and adherence for pure color intensity. The creamy, soft shadows ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color. Experience an emollient-like texture and sensorial feel that glides on with one-stroke, fully-pigmented, opaque color saturation and a polished, bright, multidimensional finish. This set contains: - 6 x Eyeshadows in Telepathic Taupe (glittering greige), Smoke And Mirrors (silky chocolate sheen), Deep Velvet (deep plum brown suede), Ritualistic (metallic mauve brown), Platinize (silky platinum), Sextrovert (metallic bronze)

Is this palette still available??
This looks so excitingly cool , how would the price look like for a palette like this?
What are your thoughts on this (6) Pan Eyeshadow Palette? Bronze and browns are my favorite color wheel
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette!
Product Highlights
...used this product and it was easy to apply and I absolutely loved how pigmented the colors were and how well they went together. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!in reviews
...feels like they almost melt into the skin, so smooth and almost silky/creamy feeling to the touch. The packaging is very artistic. I don't like that there are no shade names on the palette except for on a little plastic sheet, but that's not really an issue. Fantastic quality.in reviews
Jenny K.
Oakland, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jenny K.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
Formula is classic Pat McGrath - pigmented, soft, and blendable! I really really wanted this color story to work for me, but it it too cool-toned for my light-medium skin with yellow undertones. The eyeshadows just come across as 90’s metallic frosty silver, which nobody wants to bring back.
Stephanie P.
Syracuse, NY
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Stephanie P.
For someone who loves their warm tones, this cool toned, deep smoke palette is so vampy and velvety. The textures are wonderful and so soft. The metallics have such an intense shine and the mattes are so rich.PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
Mrs. Kanisha D.
Jacksonville, FL
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Mrs. Kanisha D.
I'm ashamed to admit I had this palette for over a year and never bothered to use it until I participated in a makeup look challenge that was featuring this palette. I bought the MTHRSHP trio bundle, which is why I have it; but I never thought cool tones were for me. Boy am I glad I accepted the challenge. I completely underestimated this palette. MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze is so elegant. It is the perfect color story for a sophisticated evening. The shades work well on all skintones and the metallic shimmer shadows glide on like a dream! The next time it goes on sale, you need to grab it! PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
Amy H.
Cincinnati, OH
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amy H.
I purchased this palette when it was marked down and it was my very first experience with PMGLabs, now I am an avid Pat McGrath fan! Her formulas are exceptional and there are so many different finishes and formulas. This palette is perfect for everyday looks but is able to easily be made smokey. Beginner or experienced makeup artists alike will love it! You cannot go wrong with Pat!
Matti B.
Farmington, MN
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Matti B.
I just picked up this palette on sale on the Pat McGrath website. I have one of her mini palettes and I really like it, but the color scheme makes it difficult for everyday use. This palette is GORGEOUS. The shades definitely swatch a lot differently than they look in the pan but they are all very complimentary to one another and so smooth. I honestly can not believe how well the shadow blended for me with minimal effort. The metallic shades are very pigmented and shiny and they play on the eye exactly as they do when swatched. The sparkles stayed on my lid all day as well and I did not notice any fall out. I can absolutely see myself using this palette regularly to create smokey looks or even just a neutral brown eye. The quality is true to the Pat McGrath name. If you get a chance, check to see if you can grab this one on sale, it's worth it!
Jessica W.
Lakewood, WA
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jessica W.
This has been my tried and true moving makeup. Moved from England and was without our stuff for three months. This has been travel-friendly, enough look combos and stayed on all day. Super dependable.
Jolie D.
Arlington, VA
1,448 reviews
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jolie D.
This is a Pat Mcgrath Mothership palette called, "subliminal platinum bronze". I was lucky enough to get this half off at the brand website. This palette features golden taupes, rich, powerful bronzes, and velvet-soaked plums. Beautiful shades that are pigmented, easy to apply, and long lasting. Everything you would want from an eyeshadow. There are five shimmery shades and 1 matte. Smokey, warmer shades. This is absolutely worth it! Superb quality.
Chrissy H.
Port Hueneme, CA
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Chrissy H.
OMG! These shades are so buttery and pigmented. They go on beautifully. I think you’ll see what I’m talking about in my swatches! I didn’t notice any fallout either. Normally, I wouldn’t buy Pat Mcgrath because her stuff is so expensive. However, I got this at half off plus 10% off because it was my first order. $29 plus tax!!! I jumped on this offer. I think it might still be going on through her website. I highly recommend!
Julia R.
NYC
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Julia R.
Perfect neutral tones in Mother’s stellar eyeshadow formula. I bought this from patmcgrath.com and love how it offers a complete set of shades for a subtle, daytime or full on glam smokey eye. I gave this a 4 purely b/c it is no longer available and since it’s 6 vs Pat’s legendary 8, you will miss out on her duo-, tri-, and quad-chromes that are included in the full mothership palettes.
Emma N.
Johnson City, TN
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Emma N.
One of my favorite eye shadow palettes! Pat’s formula continues to impress me - the shades are SO buttery and pigmented! I’ve got blue eyes, and these shades work for me very well for either an amped-up look or a soft daytime look. Huge fan — this makes me want another PMG palette!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
N E S T O R M.
Carrollton, TX
il y a 3 ans
Kat F. il y a 3 ans
I am. This is my fave out of all of the mini palettes.