BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

An indulgent palette of golden taupes, rich, powerful bronzes, and velvet-soaked plums, that leaves lids iced in a cool riot of glamour fatale. This rebellious collection of shades features extreme blendability and adherence for pure color intensity. The creamy, soft shadows ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color. Experience an emollient-like texture and sensorial feel that glides on with one-stroke, fully-pigmented, opaque color saturation and a polished, bright, multidimensional finish. This set contains: - 6 x Eyeshadows in Telepathic Taupe (glittering greige), Smoke And Mirrors (silky chocolate sheen), Deep Velvet (deep plum brown suede), Ritualistic (metallic mauve brown), Platinize (silky platinum), Sextrovert (metallic bronze)

• What is everyone's option one these colors and how well does it w...2 Answers
  • What is your opinion in this product?4 Answers
  • Want to try this eye pallet does anyone recommend?3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "I bought this eyeshadow at Sephora and was not disappointed. This was the first time I used this product and it was easy to apply and I absolutely loved how pigmented the colors were and how well they went together. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I've been so interested in Pat McGrath eyeshadow for a while, but as someone who does not use bold colors, when this palette was released I knew I wanted it! These shadows are unlike any others, it feels like they almost melt into the skin, so smooth and almost silky/creamy feeling to the touch. The packaging is very artistic. I don't like that there are no shade names on the palette except for on a little plastic sheet, but that's not really an issue. Fantastic quality." in 3 reviews
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This is my first Pat McGrath palette and I'm so happy with this purchase. I needed something different from the current warm palettes. I mean everything has started to look the same but this was the perfect palette to get the change I was needing. The shadows are the smoothest I've ever blended, they don't blend away to nothing either. I highly recommend these palettes to try before investing in the more expensive ones. Now that I have I can't wait to get the mothership palettes.q
Aryn L.
Sarah J.
Brooklyn
I didn’t expect to love this palette so much because I tend to gravitate towards warm toned shadows. I like that this palette pushes me out of my comfort zone.

The Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette features a variety of golden taupes, bronze and plum shades such as:

- Telepathic Taupe - glittering greige
- Smoke and Mirrors - silky chocolate sheen
- Deep Velvet - deep plum brown suede
- Ritualistic - metallic mauve brown
- Platinize - silky platinum
- Sextrovert - metallic bronze

As per usual, Pat McGrath Labs doesn’t disappoint as far as formula is concerned. These shadows are buttery smooth, insanely pigmented and blend like a dream. The glamorous packaging is also very much on point. If you love cool toned neutral looks, then this is the palette for you!
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This is my first pmg palette. It really stands out for quality. The colors are cool and very pretty.. there is a little bit of fallout but not sparkles all over your face kinda fallout. I did not use with a eyeshadow primer so it held up really well. I would rock these only for daytime. You can create so many looks with just these 6 shadows I like all of them there isn’t a color I wouldn’t use!
Geraldine M.
Sunnyside, NY
This formula is freaking fantastic. The shimmers in this are beautiful. I’ve used this palette several times and everytime I love it more. The packaging is stunning, has a very large mirror and it’s sturdy. I bought this and the bronze palette and they compliment each other extremely well. The pan size is big too. I would totally recommend this palette!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Pat mcgrath shadows are amazing and worth every penny so this 6 pan palette is good for someone that doesn’t want to spend the 125$ her other palettes are the metallics are very buttery smooth and blend so nice while keeping their integrity I highly recommend this specific palette for anyone he likes very simple bronze eye looks
Tamara C.
This is such an amazing eyeshadow palette. From the colors to the formula it's absolutely flawless. The pigment is really good with smooth blendable textures. Lasting power is phenomenal. The colors layer nicely and buff out like a dream, staying on the eyes from morning to night without fading.
Nikki W.
Mcandrews
Maddie U.
Normal, IL
Absolutely love these colors! I've been waiting for this palette for some time now, me I'm so happy with this purchase. These colors are great for everyday use and the texture and the finish of the shadows is unlike anything I've ever used before.
kari s.
Chino, CA
The pigmentation and color choices in the palette i LOVE the larger palette but I like how this one is cheaper in price so more people can experience pat McGraths magic because not everyone can afford a 125 dollar palette
Eng L.
Jeddah, Saudi arabia
What is your opinion in this product?
Cinthia C.
New Britain
Want to try this eye pallet does anyone recommend?
Esvin C.
Front Royal
What is everyone's option one these colors and how well does it work?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?