BY PAT MCGRATH LABS

An indulgent palette of golden taupes, rich, powerful bronzes, and velvet-soaked plums, that leaves lids iced in a cool riot of glamour fatale. This rebellious collection of shades features extreme blendability and adherence for pure color intensity. The creamy, soft shadows ignite metallic, pearlized pigments and amplify color. Experience an emollient-like texture and sensorial feel that glides on with one-stroke, fully-pigmented, opaque color saturation and a polished, bright, multidimensional finish. This set contains: - 6 x Eyeshadows in Telepathic Taupe (glittering greige), Smoke And Mirrors (silky chocolate sheen), Deep Velvet (deep plum brown suede), Ritualistic (metallic mauve brown), Platinize (silky platinum), Sextrovert (metallic bronze)

PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Platinum Bronze Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I bought this eyeshadow at Sephora and was not disappointed. This was the first time I used this product and it was easy to apply and I absolutely loved how pigmented the colors were and how well they went together. I will definitely be a repeat customer!!!" in 4 reviews
  • "I've been so interested in Pat McGrath eyeshadow for a while, but as someone who does not use bold colors, when this palette was released I knew I wanted it! These shadows are unlike any others, it feels like they almost melt into the skin, so smooth and almost silky/creamy feeling to the touch. The packaging is very artistic. I don't like that there are no shade names on the palette except for on a little plastic sheet, but that's not really an issue. Fantastic quality." in 3 reviews
Megan M.
Redmond, WA
This is a gorgeous palette with very high quality, creamy, pigmented shadows in a dirty greige/ gold/ cool bronze theme. There are 5 shimmers and one matte. If you like these colors and they register well on your skintone, this could definitely be a good way for you to try the PMG brand.
Why this fell a bit flat for me: I own two of the larger PMG palettes (Subliminal and Sublime), and they both have a specialness to them that gives me joy every time I open them and forces me out of my box and into creating more unique looks. My favorite thing about the larger palettes is actually the duo chrome glitters, despite being worried I’d not get use out of them. The smaller palettes like this one are just okay in comparison. They don’t have any of those amazing duochromes that made the larger palettes so special and they end up feeling very dupable. I do like that they made the box art part of the packaging but that’s minor. In terms of Platinum Bronze in particular- the colors swatched beautifully on my hand but read very similarly on my eye and got muddy. It also got very smoky very fast- I couldn’t get a wearable daytime look from it at all. I’m NC5 for reference, and I saw a blogger who’s NC25ish say the same. That being said- this could be an awesome set of neutrals if you are medium deep and many eyeshadows come up ashy on you. I would recommend swatching in store before buying.
Bottom line: if you want one of the smaller PMG palettes I’d go for La Vie en Rose since it’s the most unique. Otherwise, save up and get your favorite larger palette during a sale.
Aryn L.
Tonia   Z.
Maysville, KY
This is my first Pat McGrath palette and I'm so happy with this purchase. I needed something different from the current warm palettes. I mean everything has started to look the same but this was the perfect palette to get the change I was needing. The shadows are the smoothest I've ever blended, they don't blend away to nothing either. I highly recommend these palettes to try before investing in the more expensive ones. Now that I have I can't wait to get the mothership palettes.q
Natalie Z.
Milwaukee , WI
This is my first pmg palette. It really stands out for quality. The colors are cool and very pretty.. there is a little bit of fallout but not sparkles all over your face kinda fallout. I did not use with a eyeshadow primer so it held up really well. I would rock these only for daytime. You can create so many looks with just these 6 shadows I like all of them there isn’t a color I wouldn’t use!
Tiffany T.
Minford, OH
This palette is a work of art. The pigment is out of this world amazing. One swipe swatches that are opaque and bold, amazing metallic effects, and the packaging is so unique. I love the large mirror and for a mini palette, it's pretty good size. I absolutely love It!
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Pat mcgrath shadows are amazing and worth every penny so this 6 pan palette is good for someone that doesn’t want to spend the 125$ her other palettes are the metallics are very buttery smooth and blend so nice while keeping their integrity I highly recommend this specific palette for anyone he likes very simple bronze eye looks
Naomi B.
Roanoke, VA
This pallet has the most beautiful colors in it it will last you forever because you barely need to apply any to your brush to get the most beautiful pay out won’t have any type of fall out in your love will last all day reason for four stars is the price I feel like you get pallets they were just as good and spend $50 less
Aimee A.
Bayonne, NJ
a very expensive 6 color palette. however I get a lot of older clients  that want high quality brands like PMG but they wouldn't purchase on their own. The subliminal is a very greigy cool palette that is perfect for simple looks that look beautiful on all skin tones.
Tamara C.
This is such an amazing eyeshadow palette. From the colors to the formula it's absolutely flawless. The pigment is really good with smooth blendable textures. Lasting power is phenomenal. The colors layer nicely and buff out like a dream, staying on the eyes from morning to night without fading.
Geraldine M.
Sunnyside , NY
This formula is freaking fantastic. The shimmers in this are beautiful. I’ve used this palette several times and everytime I love it more. The packaging is stunning, has a very large mirror and it’s sturdy. I bought this and the bronze palette and they compliment each other extremely well. The pan size is big too. I would totally recommend this palette!
Cinthia C.
New Britain
Want to try this eye pallet does anyone recommend?
Eng L.
جدة, السعودية
What is your opinion in this product?
Venus L.
This look amazing and I would love to try it! Is it good pigmented? Is it worth its price?
Esvin C.
Front Royal
What is everyone's option one these colors and how well does it work?
Nur A.
Which shades are your favorite? Pigmented and long lasting?

back