PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette

by PAT McGRATH LABS

A set of six galactic pigments that come together in a celestial color palette to create stellar effects as endless as the universe itself. What Else You Need to Know: Fuel your fantasies with a sensuous sextet of ethereally-erotic shades invoked by Mother's cult-collectible Limited Edition Lab, DARK STAR 006. Blur the line between terrestrial and transcendent with glamorously intergalactic tones, ranging from Venusian blue-violet and glittering gold to sparkling champagne and deep wine, all grounded by mercurial matte neutrals. This Palette Contains:- 6 x Eyeshadows in Entice (gleaming glittering gold), Deep Space (smoky matte gray), Enraptured (gleaming metallic gold), Dark Matter (silky onyx sheen), Metropolis (pearlized aubergine), Interstellar (iridescent metallic blue)

Is the blue in this palette duochrome?
How blendable is the blue shade?
Start your review of PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette!
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by ᑕᕼᖇIᔕTY ᗰ.
Purchased at: Sephora
Mother’s palettes are THE BEST IN THE WORLD!! To me, they are worth every penny. Her formulas are unreal!!! I have super sensitive eyes and her shadows never irritate them. Her palettes are so easy to use even though they seem intimidating. I’m not a makeup artist so I’m not as verse in “creating looks” as an artist would be, but her palettes are easy to use for me and i always love the looks i come up with using them. I use both my brushes and fingers to apply and never have any issues with fallout. PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette
Annapolis
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Leah C.
I was stunned by this palette. The color story really speaks to me, when I am usually overwhelmed by her larger palettes. You have everything you need to make a shiny gold eye, a dark smokey eye, and a vibrant blue eye, just in this palette. And the packaging is gorgeous.
This palette is gorgeous. The gold on this one is so pretty and soft. I like that we get a grey color (Deep Space) in this instead of a brown, I really like this color and use it as transition for metropolis as well as for Interstellar. The colors go very well with each other. I feel like pictures can never really capture how nice these actually look on the eye but let me tell you that they look absolutely gorgeous (all colors from all her palettes).
Greenwood, IN
Purchased at: Sephora
This is simply a makeup artist dream. The formula is amazing perusal. Easy to work with. I'm always impressed with Mothers creations. These palettes let me tap into my creative side. Every look I've ever done with Pat McGrath products has been stunning. Portfolio quality every time. I highly recommend trying any of her products.
RICHMOND, TX
The packaging is stunning. You only get six shades but the pans are large and super pigmented, so it definitely isn’t a waste of money. All the shades are so special and useful. It has a pale gold and a true yellow gold. It has a black matte that you can use for any look and a purple shimmer and a blue one.
Henderson, NV
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Nikki T.
Amazing per usual! I feel that every makeup lover (and of course makeup artists!) should have at least one Pat McGrath eyeshadow palette in their arsenal… There is no real way to improve this product unless she's going to make an entire pro palette with all of her mattes and then another with all metallics. That would be amazing! 🖤⚡️ PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette
I wish the palette had the special formula that most of the bigger palettes contain but these are just so basic I’m not sure about it. Also the price increased this year to 65 I think it was much cheaper last year.
Mount Tremper , NY
First off I’m a huge Pat McGrath fan! I love all her products and this palette is no exception. The colors and pigmentation are gorgeous. She comes up with unique colors like this rich plum color. Soooooo goood.
Love these colors, the blue especially. The gray shadow is also so unusual and easy to blend. Love this pallete. Will continue to purchase all her palletes. Her special colors are so rare and special. Love all her shadows. Excellent product.
Manor, TX
PAT McGRATH LABS MTHRSHP Subliminal Dark Star Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Amy S.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my second palette from this brand I loved the bronze one so much I grabbed this one colors are creamy and blend like a dream the color pay off is very nice I can’t wait to get my hands on another! Hands down worth the hype and price$$